Serious question for muslims of Jow Forums

Can I be a muslim without changing my Italian name and without getting circumcised? Please answer me, because I really want to be one and be close to Allah.

Attached: Flagbig.gif (453x302, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

joebradford.net/change-name-islam/
islamreligion.com/articles/4360/i-want-to-be-muslim-but-myths-about-converting-to-a-islam-part-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Italians can't be Muslim because the Vatican is in Italy

See Joe Bradfords thoughts on name changes here: joebradford.net/change-name-islam/
As for circumcision its a touchy subject for reverts. Some say you should get circumcised others say its fine if your not circumcised.

Yes and Yes

I have seen this site and it seems to accept newly converts even if they don't want to change name or getting circumcised.
> islamreligion.com/articles/4360/i-want-to-be-muslim-but-myths-about-converting-to-a-islam-part-1/

Where are from dude?

*you

yikes, why islam?

Why not?

For several reasons, please answer me.

Kys heathen

serious question: if you don’t want circumcision and a name change why not just stay Christian? the two theologies are very similar.

Islam is more materialistic and liberal.

You're meming to find us hidden among the western flags but
>yes
>yes, I think?
Converts don't do it here because almost all Americans are already cut

You can. Becoming muslim of your own violition is like CHOOSING your head as a child, though. I'm sure you're trolling, but I owe you this warning anyway as your fellow human in case you aren't. Pisslam is fucking retarded, keep out. It's a desert religion, and shouldn't even have found its way to the desert if the powers that have it had any respect for mankind. Don't bring it to europe, africa, the americas, or any other fucking place

>Can I be a muslim without changing my Italian name and without getting circumcised?
Uhhhhh yes
Where the hell did you get that idea?

Attached: 4354352.gif (540x509, 1.05M)

>You can. Becoming muslim of your own violition is like CHOOSING your head as a child, though. I'm sure you're trolling, but I owe you this warning anyway as your fellow human in case you aren't. Pisslam is fucking retarded, keep out. It's a desert religion, and shouldn't even have found its way to the desert if the powers that have it had any respect for mankind. Don't bring it to europe, africa, the americas, or any other fucking place

Attached: Soyboy.jpg (1200x788, 244K)

For several reason, I'm documenting about religions since 2010. And I need a religion, so do you confirm? Am I a muslim now?

Cucked and bluepilled
Based and redpilled

recite the Shahada, preferable in a masjid

say the Shahada: There is no god but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God.
in Arabic: lā ʾilāha ʾillā llāh muḥammadun rasūlu llāh

Best post ITT by the Carthaginian.

>without getting circumcised?
I think a lot of Westerners think you're all circumcised for the same reason the Jews are. Doesn't it predate Islam and Judaism in MENA though?

He needs a witness and autists an a Cambodian wood carving forum don't count.

dont bully him, and for all we know OP could be trolling

>La ilaha illa llah muhammadun rasulu llah
>There is no god but Allah. Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

>he wants to worship male genitals

maybe you should go join your fellow fags

Attached: dicklah.jpg (334x299, 23K)

I'm serious, so I'm a non-denominational muslim now?

well, do you have a local mosque?
They would probably help you out

Non c'è dio al fuori Allah. Maometto è il messaggero di Allah.

>I'm serious, so I'm a non-denominational muslim now?
Depends on your community and mosque. If it's full of somalis you're sha'afi, if it's turks you're hanafi

I don't think there is in Genoa a serious mosque. May ask some muslims.

You can say that, as for things like madhhabs just follow whatever your Mosque is. Make sure it is a Sunni mosque.

You should join the ahmadi community. They have a living caliph, which none of the others do.

Non-denominational muslims do exist. Also there aren't much somalis or turks here.

OP please dont listen to this guy

Why? There are no mosques here or are difficult to find.

Which ethnic group do you belong to?

Levantine Arab

So I couldn't ask for better advice.

bedouin*

Why?

He probably think i'm just a larper

No we are both serious. Which is your ancestral place? For example: Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Yemen, KSA west coast, etc.

Palestinian born in Jordan

I'm northern italian.

What's the closest mosque in your location?
Try googleing it

I tried before but it gave contradictory results, also our mayor was contrary to building a mosque. Maybe I will move to England after I will be graduated in computer science.

Cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 1532240618035.jpg (500x388, 38K)

that's nice.
we could add each other on Skype or discord if you are interested

Eres un maldito musulman o que? Por que siempre los estas defendiendo?

yes, you can also be a muslim without praying 5 times a day, you probably should do hajj and umrah at least once and maybe try following a few other things in the hadiths/pillars but islam is not as strict and rigid as most people think

>you can also be a muslim without praying 5 times a day
five pillars of Islam says that you need to do your prayers tho

Why are threads like this allowed on this board? Literally nothing do with it

Being a muslim does not mean believing in god.
Islam means submission, as a muslim you submit yourself completely to an ideology in hope to start believing in god.

So to answer your question:
yes.

>being so brainwashed that you're willing to mutilate your penis

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (568x518, 60K)

>as a muslim you submit yourself completely to an ideology in hope to start believing in god.
No
It's to submit yourself to God and no one else.

i know many muslims who dont do all of them.

isnt that the same thing?

Do I have to submit all the time or only when peope are watching?

the latter is a deadly sin, but i mean if you can get away from it you can continue. If you dont believe in god it doesnt matter to you and you clearly have no intentions of changing your state of belief.

You can have whatever name you want. But from my understanding circumcision is necessary. Although to be a muslim all you need to do is believe in pic related.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-01 at 1.53.59 AM.png (460x280, 46K)

Belief is the wrong word here.
It is faith in all those. not belief.

I've been pretty lazy myself but I was told by a Islamic theologians that if you don't feel like praying than you shouldn't force yourself since prays needs someone to feel willingly to pray.
You are saying it as an ideology itself but not to God.

Attached: 1465016991175.gif (430x360, 1.37M)

We will have fun without you then, homophobe.

What's the implied difference?

Attached: 1515421354859.jpg (500x572, 376K)

>circumcision is necessary
No it's not
The Quran itself doesn't even mention it

Faith is something you can choose.
Belief is not.

oh ok. I thought it was because almost all of us get circumcised here. My beins is.

Attached: tfw no hijabi lolita gf.jpg (672x1280, 192K)

cringe

>the quran itself doesn't mention it

The quran tells us to listen to the schollars, that is, circumcision is most likely mentioned somewhere in the hadiths.

I'm not lol

Attached: 9750736.jpg (638x540, 34K)

Is it cuz bashar banned it?

Your family is obviously non religious if the allowed something like that

"absolutely nothing supports the idea that being cut is mandatory"

Saying "absolutely nothing" is a bit stretched. I mean the quran told us that Muhammad should be our idol but he shouldnt be idolized nor worshipped. Muhammad taught us how to pray, a muslim understands how a prayer should be done by reading the hadiths.

I can agree that it doesn't explictly say that circumcision is mandatory, but muhammad did it. I think the same al-bukhari you can read that female circumcision is not mandatory but "an honor" for god.

circumcision was to prevent from germs accumulating in the foreskin which causes inaction and diseases. In our modern era it isn't need it since we have the ability to prevent ii.

Well good, some muslims have different views though, if muhammad did it then we should also do it right. I mean there is nothing wrong with muslims who claim this.

Also circumcision started as a way for jew to "sign a contract with jews"

How do you explain muhammad statement that female circumcision was an honor?

I never really done any research about it and i'm embarrassed to talk about it to my Islamic theologian I know.

Attached: 1460577911322.gif (379x440, 140K)

Fuck off dorati

What are you doing in uae?

For my education

What do you have against muslims?