Learn to code

>learn to code
>code my own trading bot
>making over +25% daily on high volatile & high volume crypto markets
>literally making money while sleeping

I made it guys

Attached: KSUGyTT.jpg (631x631, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

afr.com/news/labor-spares-300000-pensioners-in-33b-policy-backdown-20180325-h0xy8t
api.vanguard.com/rs/gre/gls/stable/documents/11668/au)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok ill bite. what language m8 and gimme your resources you used to learn. and ill maybe be as cool as you

>25% a day

Woah look out everyone user is going to be the richest man on earth in 3 months

Attached: fuck off.png (800x600, 581K)

25% a day everyday would make you pretty fucking rich compounding mate...

But then again I dont believe the OP whatsoever that he is achieving that

Re-post in a couple of weeks claiming 5% daily gains and I might even doubt myself. 25? Larping. Of all the things that didn't happen, this didn't happen the most.

literal LARP

can I code a bot in JavaScript. brainlet here

i make multiple small gains with high frequency in volatile markets.

pic related

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (686x522, 128K)

bro, if you started with $100 and keep that up for only 180 days you'd have $5,556,576,208,533,507,072.00!

Nice LARP.

desu i started using the bot some days ago.
but the results are real. i hope to get rich soon

also I use grid trading strategy. it's very simple

Is this your first attempt at a trading bot? How long have you been working on it?

fuck all those transaction fees!

plus reporting each transaction!!!

you are barely breaking even

I just bought shares in a high dividend vanguard index fund and live off the dividends.

Much easier than making a trading bot.

Attached: vhy1.jpg (454x497, 31K)

This. A bot that could make just 1% every day would be priceless.

> the joke
your head

friendly reminder that these threads serve one purpose of shilling malware and keyloggers

fuck, i am not in australia, tho.

how can i buy a dividend vanguard index fund?

the irony of this quote is buffet is still working even though he’s 127

Bullshit and lies. I have bots. I know a lot of other people with bots of many kinds. 1 to 2% is amazing, and typically 0.5% is what you'll make. Now, that compounds, so until slippage and lack of orderbook volume act as brakes (you will NOT become a billionaire from this, just a millionaire) , you'll be very happy. Still well worth it.

25% is a larp though. Inb4 magic machine learning meme.

So how much money did you start with and how much do you actually have now?

Last 10 days I wish I was making 0.5%

how do I start with this?

Except it never compounds, ever

The true maximum grossed up dividend yield of that ETF is actually 9.63% due to "franking credits". I don't want to fully explain what "franking credits" are, but basically it's due to taxes already paid by the company, and no double taxation of citizens allowed in Australia. So you get a credit in your tax return (depending on your total income and tax brackets) which increases the effective dividend yield.

I'm assuming you are in the USA, Vanguard have high dividend funds in the US but US companies don't seem to pay as high dividends as in Australia. Companies in the US seem to reinvest the dividends back into the company which causes stock prices to go up faster than Australian companies so you get better capital gains but less income.

Labor are going to fuck you once they win the next election

What are they going to do regarding franking credits?

afr.com/news/labor-spares-300000-pensioners-in-33b-policy-backdown-20180325-h0xy8t
Unless you're a pensioner you'll be worse off under labor if you rely on franking credits

I don't rely on franking credits, but it's a nice bonus at tax time.

I guess I won't be voting labor next election.

WTF I'm a Buffcuck now, I didn't know he was an ally to the neet dream.

Given the economic situation, housing markets and exposure of this fund to Aussi banks, will recommend this fund ( api.vanguard.com/rs/gre/gls/stable/documents/11668/au) instead having a mix of bonds and equities. Balance between monthly cashflow and inflation-beating long term growth. If you have assetbase of 300K - 500K, this one is recommended

XD...... have fun being the richest man to ever walk the face of the earth in 2 weeks, fucking retard.

If you tried to apply machine learning to stocks, you’d probably go broke for the first three years it’s running and there’s no simulation you could run to predict the market, which is what you’d need to teach it to do.
Too long, don’t care; You’re right on, user.