Japanese Only

Japanese Only

Attached: img_0-1.jpg (394x190, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsYOCaj2N0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: chinabased.jpg (404x253, 26K)

Do you love Japan?

this is now a Chinese discussion thread.
let us discuss how much better Chinese are and how they will dominate world politics through their greatness.

Attached: china-flag-e1535465818681.jpg (696x521, 31K)

chon is 3rd country but they are racist

Attached: 2016124bakacyon1.jpg (598x301, 49K)

funny.
nobody go to Korea in Japan

Taiwan is extremelly based but mainland is utterly grim

i lold at that sign in russian

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CANADIAN POSTERS

>russian
what? why?

In Malaysia during the 80's, American tourists were aghast at "No Durians Allowed" signs that they see at hotels and tourists areas.They thought that Durians were a hated ethnic group like "No Colored Allowed" in America.

guess they know that russians generally don't bother with english. there are a plenty of sailors etc russians there from the far east of russia

protect the rights of durians!

No English nor japanese be rule us.
(btw, one could write just "Toлькo для япoнцeв", no need to expand it larger.)

And prostitutes

Imagine if I opened up a store in the Netherlands with a sign “No Japanese allowed”

Attached: 08ED62DA-31C1-4574-8163-CBC26FF50EDD.jpg (500x213, 62K)

I find it weird because there are not many Russians in japan but full of Asian tourists

japs are niggers and japan is a poor 3rd world shithole with sad dying virgins but russia is strong, russians are qts

We must protect the rights of smelly fruit!

>not many Russians
>full of Asian tourists
What did you mean by this?Are we no longer asians?

i guess there are some girls from russia, ukraine, belarus working there in go go bars etc, but i strongly doubt that sign is aimed at them lok

Бaзиpoвaнo и кpacнoтaблeтoчнo

*lol

i second this
alexander blok said we're scythians and asians and japs dare to doubt that

but you have never participated in AFC Asian Cup

Most of the foreign tourists to South Korea and Japan are Asians from neighboring countries. Usually flights from Europe to South Korea or Japan are long and too expensive. So Caucasians traveling to South Korea or Japan are more likely to be Russians living in the East near Siberia and Sakhalin.

But you have never participated in Mongol Empire...

lots of Southeast Asian countries haven't
even Australia is participating in Asian Cup

Attached: 1517205129172.png (544x572, 224K)

Do you know?
That most of the entertainer stars active in television and movies in Japan are not Japanese.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsYOCaj2N0Q

australia is a traitor, it also participates in eurovision
don't trust them!

Therefore some strange cup doesn't determ your asianess, but history does.

Yep

Yerp.

I've never seen this sign and I've been to Japan many times.

I've even been in bumfuck towns where people don't usually encounter tourists, all I get are weird looks and bumfucks being stunned at the thought of seeing an Asian guy not being able to speak Japanese.

Even if traditional Jap establishments they are very courteous and nice to me even if we only communicate via pointing fingers and sign language. Not once I was refused service.

The only place I know I cannot go are soaplands, but there are brothels out there that cater to gaijins wanting to bang actual Jap girls and not Chinks, Koreans or even Filipinas.

haha!
I understand this Chinese sentence without English.

I guess the shop is in Hokkaido.