This old man is the Finnish Ambassador to South Korea. Finland is officially white. Do not call them Fingolian anymore

This old man is the Finnish Ambassador to South Korea. Finland is officially white. Do not call them Fingolian anymore.

Attached: vod_thumb_56149221.jpg (736x414, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corded_Ware_culture
instagram.com/explore/locations/214594169/turku-finland/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank us for that

Too White to be Fingolian.

Attached: 81548_41283_632.jpg (600x328, 110K)

Muh Finnougric chinks is the most retarded meme on the whole internet.

you haven't done anything to us

Looks like a Khan to me, are you blind?

Attached: pic_S_C_Scythian man from Nikopol kurhan (reconstruction).jpg (567x405, 64K)

F E N N O S W E D E

65% of Finns have Uralic Y-DNA and 25% have pre-Finnic. Rest is a mishmash of Balto-Slavic and German lines.

Finns are White.

Attached: 20171110014252_1149424_600_1003.jpg (600x1003, 403K)

33% is just scandic, pure and simple... I don't know wtf balto-slavic is when uralic is exactly that

Koreans too, their skin is white!

Attached: Sydkorean .jpg (450x450, 39K)

fuck off haploautists

Attached: 597aa6d5aeb0f.image.jpg (750x500, 46K)

she is the worst member

wendy master race

R1a in Ostrobothnia is Slavic(Polish) while R1a in Karelia is Baltic. R1b isn't strictly Swedish in Finland either since it can be from Germans or Scots as well.

hey cephalic index autist, is this man white?

Attached: jarkko nieminen.jpg (420x594, 53K)

60% is N, 30% is I and the rest are R

N = uraldick
I = swede
R = russian

Miksi vitussa jauhatte jostain saatanan y-kromosomin haplotyypeistä? Varmaan epäolennaisin asia missään geeneihin liittyvässä.

kaikki geeneihin liittyvä on epäolennaista

ainoastaan kaikki yhdessä on olennaista, mutta kuka jaksaa olla niin tarkka

He's not Caucasoid.

>be me
>go to your daily finland/sweden thread
>shitpost using hockey and finnanons drawings
>type something about fennoswedes
>fenno-haploautist swarm the thread
Everytime

Attached: 1534896726033.png (710x577, 30K)

really? why do you think so?

>y-you haven't done anything to us despite ruling us for 600 years here have this infograph from Jow Forums that proves it
lol

Koska ruotsalainen väitti että he laittoivat suomalaisnaiset tiineeksi mutta tämähän on puppua jos katsotaan y-kromosomeja. Ruotsalaiset toivat suomalaisille enmmän naisia pantavaksi kuten nämä Sursillin tyttäret kuin laittoivat paksuksi, homoja kun ovat.

Joo mutta sun haploryhmäsi ei millään tavalla määritä sun etnisyyttäsi. Se vaan kertoo että sulla on yhteinen esi-isä saman haploryhmän jakavien kanssa jostain 25 000 vuoden takaa. Voit olla vaikka täysin afrikkalainen geeneiltäsi ja silti sulla voi olla eurooppalaisille tyypillinen haplo.

Se, että joku haploryhmä on yleinen jossain paikassa ei kerro yhtään kuinka paljon sä kannat näiden N-miesten tai I1-miesten DNA:ta.

> cephalic index
Meme

Attached: article-2111298-120DAD79000005DC-35_634x642.jpg (634x642, 76K)

He looks Russian, very weak small face with unsymmetrical bone structure.

Look at back guy, he's literally nord

Attached: slide_212751_756914_free.jpg (1200x800, 1.01M)

eli toistat mitä juuri kirjoitin

Official White Finnish Wife with Her South Korean Husband.

Attached: zGILEUv.jpg (793x2229, 455K)

"Swedish army in Finland" was Finnish and Swedes never wanted to move to Finland. Meanwhile, Swedes brought in hordes of Savonian Forest Finns to settle their empty lands near the Norwegian border and in the north which is why half of Swedes have some degree of Finnish heritage.

? vaikuttaisi olevan haplopaskojen perusteella juuri päinvastoin?

meillä on ihan reilusti skandien mieshaploa, mutta ei vittuakaan naishaploa eli mitoa

Mitä vittua hourailet? I1 Suomessa on vanhempi kuin N1c eikä ole Ruotsin vallan ajalta.
Naislinjat on yleensäkin samat kaikilla Nuorakeraamisen kulttuurin jälkeläisillä ja ne tulivat Keski-Euroopasta.

>Korean Ambassador
Lol that is a Japanese anime character and mascot!
Koreans!

Eikä ole. Vaan juuri toisin päin. Vain 10% suomalaisista I1-kantajista kuuluu ruotsalaiseen alajaostoon ja suomessa on häviävän vähän R-haploa. Suomenruotsalaisistakin suurin osa on N1c.

You're that same mentally ill Finn who always posts this. Ok, let me refute your claims:

>Swedish army in Finland was Finnish
That would imply that you were invaded by your own people, which is entirely false. There was always heavy Swedish adminsitration and military stationed in Finland

>Hordes of Forest Finns
In total there were 20 000 Forest Finns throughout Sweden, with the status of servants/peasants at best. Most were driven out, killed or simply died out.

>>Identification and analysis of mtDNA genomes attributed to Finns reveal long-stagnant demographic trends obscured in the total diversity
>In Europe, modern mitochondrial diversity is relatively homogeneous and suggests an ubiquitous rapid population growth since the Neolithic revolution. Similar patterns also have been observed in mitochondrial control region data in Finland, which contrasts with the distinctive autosomal and Y-chromosomal diversity among Finns. A different picture emerges from the 843 whole mitochondrial genomes from modern Finns analyzed here. Up to one third of the subhaplogroups can be considered as Finn-characteristic, i.e. rather common in Finland but virtually absent or rare elsewhere in Europe. Bayesian phylogenetic analyses suggest that most of these attributed Finnish lineages date back to around 3,000–5,000 years, coinciding with the arrival of Corded Ware culture and agriculture into Finland. Bayesian estimation of past effective population sizes reveals two differing demographic histories: 1) the ‘local’ Finnish mtDNA haplotypes yielding small and dwindling size estimates for most of the past; and 2) the ‘immigrant’ haplotypes showing growth typical of most European populations. The results based on the local diversity are more in line with that known about Finns from other studies, e.g., Y-chromosome analyses and archaeology findings. The mitochondrial gene pool thus may contain signals of local population history that cannot be readily deduced from the total diversity.

But they weren't considered finns. They were considered swedes i.e. subjects of the swedish crown.

eli se ei ole ruotsin vallan ajalta, mutta on kuitenkin ruotsalaista? ok

>n-no Sweden didn't conquer us even Partäjäbä himself said so! we were kings and we are Balto-Finnic please Sven stop posting you are making my psychosis worse

>There was always heavy Swedish adminsitration and military stationed in Finland
Many were ethnic Germans and Scots and they left behind little to no genes.
>In total there were 20 000 Forest Finns throughout Sweden, with the status of servants/peasants at best. Most were driven out, killed or simply died out.
Actually their numbers grew exponentially and many to most Swedes have ancestry from them

>Actually their numbers grew exponentially
They died out. You're just making shit up at this point, legitimate psycho Finncuck

Alunperin jostain Espanjasta ja siirtyi jääkauden loputtua Pohjois-Eurooppaan. Suomessa oli jossain esihistorian vaiheessa geneettinen pullonkaula joka karsi mieslinjoja ankarasti.

>muh white power fantasies about pure aryan swedes
Swedes have 7-8% N1c

Ei se ole mitään ruotsalaista vitun idiootti. Se on kivikauden ihmisiltä ja ainut alkuperäinen Eurooppalainen mieshaplo ja se on ollut suomessa ennen ruotsalaisten tuloa.

Eikö I1 syntynyt Tanskassa... ei se voi espanjasta olla tullut

EDAR gene strong

Attached: 1535416995950.jpg (1190x1190, 208K)

Cope. Your entire being is cope. You spend every day thinking about Sweden and Swedes. Your people are forced to learn our language ( by your own people, I might add). You have no history so you have to make it up. You are so upset by being SVEN'd so you have to cope with haplomemes.

Meanwhile, we don't even think about you. I am going for lunch have a nice day posting haplomemes Finncuck

>olla tullut
Tanska oli pari kilometriä jään alla 20000 vuotta sitten

did you forget what the f*nns did to us in the great war, m8?

Keep projecting your psychosis on others Swedecuck

how old is this pasta

ja I1 syntyi 3500-5000 vuotta sitten?

Well it's kinda true that Sweden has way more people with Finnish ancestry than Finland has Swedish. If Swedes would have inhabitated Finland, modern Finns shouldn't genetically cluster with balts and northern russians, but with you.

t.other

but we do? a whole third?

We dont?

There are definitely quite a few Finns with Swedish ancestry but it's mostly along the coast. Most Finns don't have any real Swedish ancestry.

Ei syntynyt vaan silloin 5000 vuotta sitten indoeurooppalaiset murhasivat melkein kaikki I1-miehet ja vain yksi selviytyi. I1 on 30000 vuotta vanha eurooppalainen linja.

is swedish culture prevalent in finland, and finnish culture prevalent in sweden? as you know south korea and japan are always opposed to each other because of our autistic rivalry and historical shits, however, south korea's culture is very popular in japan and korean cuisine is so common in japan and japanese comics and sushi/ramen are also very common in south korea here

Attached: 다운로드.png (144x144, 4K)

aha nyt mennään fiktiokirjallisuuteen

The Swedish administration was build mostly on already existing leader families. One could call them traitors, but nonetheless they became "frälse". For example, from the very beginning Finns were given the right to participate the King's court.

Actually Finland was inhabited by Swedes who were genocided and forced to the coastline. Now they're all dead though.

Almost all of Finland's culture is things that came from Sweden. The only thing we have that is from Finland is sauna. Finns were never our rivals, they were simply a part of our country after we conquered them. Danes are/were our rivals.

Okay, this is the truth
But finns didn't kill anyone, cossacks in the great northern war did.

>Almost all of Finland's culture is things that came from Sweden.

Like what? You dont seem to know anything about Finnish culture.

Ei mennä.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corded_Ware_culture
>A genetic study conducted by Haak et al. (2015) found that a large proportion of the ancestry of the Corded Ware culture's population is similar to the Yamna culture, tracing the Corded Ware culture's origins to migrations of the Yamna from the steppes 4,500 years ago.[3] About 75% of the DNA of late Neolithic Corded Ware skeletons found in Germany was a precise match to DNA from individuals of the Yamna culture.[3] The same study estimated a 40–54% ancestral contribution of the Yamna in the DNA of modern Central & Northern Europeans, and a 20–32% contribution in modern Southern Europeans, excluding Sardinians (7.1% or less), and to a lesser extent Sicilians (11.6% or less).[3][15][16] Haak et al. also note that their results "suggest" that haplogroups R1b and R1a "spread into Europe from the East after 3,000 BCE."[3]:5
Arjalaiset tulivat ja tappoivat enemmistön muinaiseurooppalaisista miehistä ja pistivät paksuksi heidän tyttärensä

When I was a kid the kid's channel would have shows in both Swedish and Finnish, saunas are pretty common, a few people like Finnish food. Finns have a few loanwords from Swedish and the music is pretty similar (folk music and metal).

tuo on täysin asiaan liittymätön... onko sulla skitsofrenia

No I'm not talking about your discussion with the other Swede, I mean in pre-historic times.

They weren't Swedes lmao.

Kyllä se liittyy asiaan. Taidat olla psykoosissa etkä tajua mitään.
I1 oli olemassa 30000 vuotta mutta arjalaissoturit tappoivat melkein kaikki I1 miehet joten nykyiset I1 kantajat polveutuvat yhdestä selviytyjästä. Ei se ole niin vaikeaa tajuta.

Cute, desu.

Sä se tässä et kyllä vittu tajua yhtään mitään.

t.eri

Always liked Finland desu. I want to visit a few churches there and the New Valaam monastery. Might move to Ostrobothnia when I have some money.

Ja silti I1 miehiä löytyy pikkasen enemmän pohjolassa kuin arjalaisia r1a ja r1b linjoja, merkillistä

Koska Suomessa oli geneettinen pullonkaula jossain vaiheessa

>Taidat olla psykoosissa
Koitatko vain apinoida toisilta puheenvarsia, ja sitten toistaa niitä parhaasi mukaan mielestäsi aiemman kaltaisissa tilanteissa? Koska ehdotin skitsofreniaa, mielestäsi nyt sinun kuuluu vastata noin? Vaihdan diagnoosini autismiksi.

Finnish looks very complicated.

Ei arjalaiset oikeen onnistuneet tuhoamaan kanta eurooppalaisia pohjolassa kuten tekivät keski ja itä euroopassa.

agglutination

most of what is actually being said is in the suffixes

Siitä vaan ei kiinnosta

"did you notice that im from finland btw?"

Tää. Olet ainoa mun lisäksi joka näistä asioista tajuaa tässä langassa. Vittu modernin geenitieteen esittely tavallisille pullaisille oli kyllä yksi vitun iso virhe. Suurelta osalta ihmisistä puuttuu täysin kyky hahmottaa miten jotkut haplot periytyy, miltä ajalta ne on peräisin ja keneltä ja ihmismassojen muuttoliikkeet unohdetaan kokonaan. Vituttaa kyllä kun idiootit vetää mutkat suoriksi näiden asioiden kanssa.

"kuuskyt prossaa suomalaisista on siperialaisia ja kolkkyt prossaa on ruotsalaisia :D:D:D:D"

sinä olet kyllä tämän haplopaskan suurlähettiläs ja kaikkein epätieteellisin

is this a fingol?

Attached: file.png (400x400, 160K)

Kirjoitustyylis haisee hurrilta

Joka tapauksessa kaikilla itämeren kansoilla on paljon näitä indogeenejä haploryhmistä riippumatta

I think epicanthic folds are slightly more common in Finland but not by a lot. A few Sami have it.

Täähän se ois. Suomalaiset on yksi eniten jamnoista periytyvä Eurooppalainen kansa, mutta meillä ei ole niiden mieshaploa.

Arjalaiset oli ihan perseestä, skyyttejä kyllä arvostan.
Varhaiset neoliittiset maanviljelijät ovat isoin tekiä eurooppalaisuudelle.

Yeah. Lately we have been BTFOing East Asians in their own sports

Attached: world's best starcraft player.png (2112x671, 1.21M)

I haven't ever seen a Finn with those, besides the pictures people post here.

I think it's probably more common in northernmost Finland. Maybe they have more Sami ancestry. But yeah the average Finn won't have it.

Big fat liar. Epicanthic fold isn't that rare here and canthal tilt is very common. Actually, i bet more than half of the Finnish population have angled eyes

Attached: full.png (406x438, 26K)

I don't know if this would be considered a fold or not. Doesn't look Asian really.

Attached: main-qimg-99a8121b650837d4c97467c74dee2052-c.jpg (400x641, 14K)

Ephipantic fold is rare in Finland and angled, so called almond eyes are very common in whole northern Europe.

That picure includes the "Lappid" and "uralic" types. And even modern Samis dont look like them anymore. Here is picture what average Finnish male looks like when they are removed.

Attached: average.jpg (300x400, 11K)

Looks less stereotypically Finnish than but neither is a perfect representation since the pigmentation is closer to the norm in the 2nd

Most people i see are nowhere near as dark as your "stereotypical" guy
t. Southern Helsinki

I believe that the Finnish and Swedish posters here will be a few in their own countries. And I'm sure They will get along together in real life. Many people say that South Koreans and Japanese are fighting each other all the time, but there are many South Koreans and Japanese who are studying in white countries such as the USA, Canada, and Australia are always close to each other. Perhaps this is due to our language and cultural commonality. A few years ago, a few trailer cars in Australia was on fire and there were quite a lot of people dead, and there were many South Korean and Japanese youngsters who died at that time. They were South Korean and Japanese Backpackers who lived in the trailer cars because of Australia's crazy rent cost.

You need to go outside more.
I couldn't find anyone with neutral canthal tilt: instagram.com/explore/locations/214594169/turku-finland/

I did mention that already I meant the face