Make America french again

Make America french again

Attached: 1535795933-make-french-great-again.png (625x719, 680K)

I do agree

Yes

Make the american continent spanish agian thanks

Attached: spanish empire.png (2000x1027, 198K)

Incorrect filename, Spanish Empire never included Germany
Those are the possesions of Charles V

shut up we all know youre jealous because germany was never part of the colonial empire cool kids club

my ancestors :)

wrong again

Attached: German_colonial.png (1425x625, 20K)

Yeh but not with Charles V, he was the dumbass who lost it all

>artificial colonies with artificial borders
fake empire

Yes, I agree. It's a shame that most Canadians seem to look down on bilingualism.

>>artificial colonies with artificial borders
what does this even mean? Every colony was "artificial"

Make Eurasia Lechina again

Attached: Polonarum-Imperium.jpg (716x426, 199K)

How can you look down on acquiring more skills ? Nothing goes round these days what the fuck

Ah yes the german colonial """"""""""empire""""""""""

Attached: British_Empire_1921.png (1425x625, 31K)

artificial borders set in the Berlin conference,no merit at all,you didnt gain those colonies,they were partitioned between european countries

>most Canadians seem to look down on bilingualism
Maybe retards from the prairies

>prairies
cute

>The possesions of the king of Spain are not the possesions of Spain.

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

Firstly, it ios pretty disingenuous to compare any compare to the largest to ever exist.
Secondly Germany's shot at being an Empire was more shortlived but far more relevant and hard to achieve than the British because, just like the French, their real attempt was to unify the European continent under German influence. It's surprisingly more difficult when you're beating actual world powers into submission than when you're genociding backwards savages outside of direct competition from your geographical neighbours.

Firstly, it is pretty disingenuous to compare any empire* to the largest to ever exist.

Australia isn't Canada just because the Queen owns land in both

Ah yes, running 1/4 of the world must have been easy, conquering India sure was an easy time, especially compared to the long-lived and more relevant French and German continental Empires.

L M A O

The largest empire doesnt mean the best,most of the british empire is fucking desert and easy to conquer,in fact no one owned the land the british conquered because no one was interested in miles and miles of fucking sand and nothingness

how come america does not have a frogboo region like the leafs do with quebec?

they had heavy spic influence in california and in their most southern regions but no state who are heavily influenced by frogs

I didn't claim our colonies were impressive, but we still had some
fair enough

Louisiana and some New England states like New Hampshire and Maine have notable francophone populations, but nothing like the influence French-Canadians have had with Canada.

They were forced to speak english, and attend english schools. The closest you'll get is the Cajun people.

no, every single one of your ex-colonies are murder filled shitholes.
you had your chance and you shit the bed.

>Ah yes, running 1/4 of the world must have been easy, conquering India sure was an easy time, especially compared to the long-lived and more relevant French and German continental Empires.
Yes. Yes it was far easier than trying to tame Europe and subdue it. yes that is literally what I am saying. Don't come at me you Anglo turd, unlike Germany France has had the 2nd largest colonial Empire after the British one so I KNOW it was easier, since my country did retain it up until after WWII just like the Brits. It may not have been "easy" but it WAS easier, without ANY fucking doubt.
Slaughtering Native Americans was not harder than facing fucking Russians or fighting the British Navy.
Annexing Australia, a remote and desertic island-continent with only Abos to destroy, is nothing compared to having to fight Verdun or Stalingrad.
Conquering, managing and keeping the lands of your colonial Empire was piss easy compared to having to fight other European Powers, and moreoever it was way more fruitful. The greatest enemies to the expansion of your colonies were barely ever the natives you encountered, but the other colonial powers.

Attached: 1509756215378.png (2220x1573, 206K)

Maine has a higher percentage of Francophones than Louisiana. They larp as Acadiens but are actually mostly later Québécois immigrants.

Actually the colored parts of Europe are among the safest places in the world

>France has had the 2nd largest colonial Empire
not true,and again,the French ""empire"" was mostly fake and set in the Berlin conference

blame the mestizos not the white colonists

i dont understand how this relates to my post at all
why did you fuck all the natives and then bounce?

I don't know what you're own about, mate, but French colonial influence in Africa was in no way "fake" at all.

*teleports behind you*
"Nothing personal kid."

Attached: d75e6090b6f7457fd15808bec2a69d89.jpg (677x960, 57K)

That their ex european colonies are doing great,the others are murder filled shitholes because they are full of retarded mongrelized latinos like you.

>why did you fuck all the natives and then bounce?
Spains population at the time couldnt afford moving to the americas and forming white communities like the british did(also because the british started colonizing a couple centuries later) so then we opted for the "having mixed children with natives" option

i wouldn't exactly call india and the densest parts of africa deserts, nor australia which is now the world's largest exporter of coal (35% of international trade), iron ore, lead, diamonds, etc

Attached: cd18018f5fefe7e7daaf20cfd36ec444.jpg (1479x979, 368K)

kek this meme that everyone in the US is chicano is getting ridiculous.

my point still stands that if they fucked up most of the Americas, why would we have any confidence of them doing it any better if given the chance? blind american hate is making you look dumb.
the truth is that these colonies were intentionally never given the infrastructure to succeed, rather Spain just viewed them as export centers to send resources back to the homeland. I would even argue that Spain intentionally left society in these colonies unstable so they could exploit the indigenous and mestizo population for profit. England treated their American colonies as an extension of themselves, while Spain went with the Africa-tier colony route.

There are more latinos in the usa than non europeans in any european country so its reasonable that if we get called mohammed or mutumbu you get called a spic

he's right that it was quite easy to conquer though
most larger European nations could've conquered these colonies, Britain was simply the most successful at it because it had the largest and best navy and could prevent the other powers from reaching and resupplying their forces overseas

This mostly seems like a part of the French Empire.

The Queen is not the head of state of the UK either.

Imagine that land belonged to UK's president.

>Charles V
Are you drunk?

Would be nice. We French were the good guys since the beginning, we didn't exterminate just Amerindians, we were bro tier with them. Alas America fell into the hands a of bunch of crooked teeth genocidal maniacs.

>the truth is that these colonies were intentionally never given the infrastructure to succeed
nope,Spain treated their american subjects the same way they did with the spaniards in Spain,most of the gold taken from the americas was also vastly spent in the americas to build churches,universities,etc...Spain went for the integration of the native population approach,rather than the "kill all the natives and populate only with whites" british approach.This is what led to the colonies being unestable,the fact that there were so many races being governed by white spaniards back in europe to whom they didnt feel a connection.Thats why british colonies are so succesful,because its just british people of the same race being governed by british people of the same race back in britain.

Attached: Catedral_de_México.jpg (700x467, 315K)

the difference is our spics illegally jump the border while you guys order muhammads in bulk even though they keep raping your women

Because only 30,000 French people lived there when it was sold, almost all of them in the province of Louisiana where the French language still survives as of today

cringe

makes sense, thats a good analysis. i agree that racial disconnect is absolutely fatal to societies. its why chicago and detroit are so terrible here

k

Attached: 1535246077215.jpg (320x222, 119K)

The Queen is the head of state in the UK though

i think it's the perfect solution of today's problems: a partition of usa between quebec, louisiana and mexico

That's bullshit.

She is de jure not de facto. Worth nothing.