Iv been abroad many times in western countries and i noticed that Poles are percived as hardcore right- wingers...

Iv been abroad many times in western countries and i noticed that Poles are percived as hardcore right- wingers. Once i wanted to buy some weed, ofc i went towards a black street, i went to the group of niggas, aksed them if they dont have some weed for sell. They said yea sure, i can sell you some, and they started to ask me questions xD Is it true that in Poland you hang up gays on the trees? I heard muslims are being beaten to death here. I just nicely answered these niggas, that its not like that, its true that we dont like niggas,brown, gays, lesbians, ruskies, germs. But its not like we killing them at the street. They were really surprised. Speaking polish in western countries make you feel safe, i noticed that these pople are afraid of us. Tbh they are right, many times ive seen some Poles bully muslims at work.
So the question is, do we really percived as the gay- hunters, muslims killers, and jesus of white europe?

Attached: Soplica.jpg (308x600, 18K)

i don't know but all poles are niggers

ruski, gtfo with this flame, we have more in common than you think.

Poles are seen as dumb rightwing extremist subhumans. The diaspora is usually alright though

I'm not sure how you guys are in real life but I really like your posters famalam.

They know how to bantz and take the piss out of themselves which is great since most anons take themselves too seriously.

Dessalines said that Polish are white niggers, but he meant it in a cool way.

He meant it in a cool way but he called us niggers xD Seems legit xDD

You are right about this one, we pretty often call ourselves "polaczek" Which means Polack.

People see Poles as a nation of the worst type of right wing village yokels

There's surprisingly small amount of Poles here. Or at least you see them rarely. We don't really have any stereotypes of them, but I know lot's of them are working in industry for a few months and then returning. They arrange somekind of communal housing to save as much money as they can. They are not over represented in criminal statistics. They just work and save money to take home, nothing wrong with that or Poles in general.

>we pretty often call ourselves "polaczek" Which means Polack
What's the difference between a Pole and a Polack? Isn't the latter just another term to refer to Poles?

>o we really percived as the gay- hunters, muslims killers, and jesus of white europe?
In Germany, not. You are perceived as stupid though and likely to be afraid of muslims and blacks.

Well I can't really compare the diaspora to the Polish Poles because I've never met one. But we in Switzerland see pics like pic related and that's how we get our opinion about Poland

Attached: 1738114563431407.jpg (873x582, 102K)

Polack(written Polak) means a Polish person in the polish language. Dunno where the negative connotation the word has in western countries came from as it's no insult desu.

>celebrating independance day is seen as something bad
wake me up from this nightmare

I have attended this march. I actually do it every year and I would never call myself a nationalist.

The thing here is less about the celebration of independence but more about the nationalists and stuff who showed up

How was the situation there? Were there many nationalists? I read that they were a big group marching too

The most of the ones here are working class scum that immigrated recently, so it makes sense people like to think of them as turbo Rourkes. Being Catholics doesn't help.

There do exist an older group would came around WW2 that no one pays attention to and have integrated well.

t. 3rd generation Pole

No, but you should start killing blacks, jews, homos

>How was the situation there?
I'll post some of my private photos. Answer this question to yourself.

>Were there many nationalists? I read that they were a big group marching too
Literally a bunch of people with one banner saying "Europe will remain white or be dead".

Attached: 20171111_150056.jpg (1803x1014, 303K)

Attached: 20171111_152411.jpg (1803x1014, 187K)

Attached: 20171111_152415.jpg (1803x1014, 280K)

Hungarians.

Attached: 20171111_154230.jpg (1803x1014, 285K)

>"Europe will remain white or be dead".
>scumbags like poles actually think they're white

Looks nice to be honest. Thanks for your POV

Every year there is more less 100.000 people who attend this march. Media always focus on a bunch of lowlifes who carry some stupid banner like last year.

Attached: 20171111_164454.jpg (1803x1014, 202K)

>But we in Switzerland see pics like pic related and that's how we get our opinion about Poland
And that's a good thing. Be afraid, Ahmeds.

Kinda sad that they only focus on the ones who scream the loudest

>durr I attend the great rainbow burning every year but won’t call myself a right wing nationalist that’s insanity!

Attached: C4FB65B7-3D91-4F97-A7ED-8711AEE758B8.jpg (640x360, 102K)

The entire world know r*ssia is a bastion of scum of the earth and countries like mine wouldnt be the shithole it is today had your alpha shithole never existed.

Btw cannot wait till arabs make you subhumans bleed but good for sticking your subhuamn noses into syria.

Unfortunately this is how media works.

Very "western" post. Imagine I'm not a nationalist and I do not want gay propaganda in my country.

That's how life works in general

Polack here

What I noticed is that usually Poles in Poland are alright, but it varies with the diaspora. Poland got a lot safer after that exodus into the UK, it was hell before.

>I'm not sure how you guys are in real life but I really like your posters famalam.
Godspeed, Marble Barite.
t. pingpole

are they celebrating razing of our capital to the ground or one of the partitions? I always get the dates confused...