Hey I need your help,”. I used to go to Vietnamese restaurants and have pho when I was living in Australia...

Hey I need your help,”. I used to go to Vietnamese restaurants and have pho when I was living in Australia. There were always a nitrile of brown sause that is pho sweet and goes well with pho, beside Chili sause. I went to a Vietnamese restaurant today for the first time since when I came back to Japan and there wasn’t that sauce. I don’t even know its name but i realized I couldn’t feel happy anymore without the sause. What’s the name? Is it barbecue sause?

Attached: 0C2F2671-A87B-48A3-B224-81FEF3BD1292.jpg (348x348, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5e0SWLz-I8k
youtube.com/watch?v=H1QdM3nS1Fg
youtube.com/watch?v=Jdez4MRiDH8
youtu.be/Ihc9YqHVS4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Terrible typos! Sorry!

>nitrile
Bottle

It's semen concentrate, mixed with a little saliva. It is exctracted from healthy-aged boy cattle.

Go to see a doctor you autism shit

hoisin sauce.

THIS!!!!!!!!
Thank you very much!!!!!!!

>eating phở
>with hoisin sauce
Abomination tier!
Lemme guess, they gave you bean sprouts along with the bowl of phở as well?
Real traditional phở does not come with bean sprouts or hoisin sauce. It seems like the restaurant in your country know what they're doing, unlike the one in Australia.

>t. Duc Nguyen

Actually it's Nguyen Nguyen.

You're welcome

Attached: tumblr_my7qzi5JZE1t3nnvoo1_500.gif (500x272, 852K)

Attached: roesler_small.jpg (595x396, 42K)

>What’s the name? Is it barbecue sause?
It's 'tương đen' or 'tương đen ăn phở' if you want to be more specific. Get the Cholimex brand, pretty popular and very easy to be found in any Vietnamese food store.

Attached: tuong-den-pho-230g-1-700x467-1.jpg (700x467, 20K)

it is Hoisin sauce tuong hai tien or tuong ngot in Vietnamese.
pic-related is a mixed of it and sriracha sauce very tastety too

Attached: 867061131_99c44c9295.jpg (500x333, 97K)

While I happen to have many Vietnamese food stores around me I somehow doubt that someone in Japan will or even most of the USA you know that country with the second largest Vietnamese population. It’s just plum sauce and the Korean hosin sauces are close enough and available to those who are not blessed with having a large Vietnamese community in their midst.

Have you ever tried this?

youtu.be/5e0SWLz-I8k

youtube.com/watch?v=H1QdM3nS1Fg

>Go to see a doctor you autism shit
God I love Japanese posters so much

A girl message? Well, that's usually place to relief your stress similar to Japan soapland.

Not as innocent as the video makes it seem?
So you can get your sexy time there as well?

Wow Vietnam is definitely on my travel list now...

Depend on if you know the 'pass' to able use their services. Some places don't want unfamiliar guest. Police crack down a lot their business lately tho.

Actually it would be enough for me if they would just step all over my body with their bare feet and let me kiss them...

Attached: 1456849622722.gif (158x281, 481K)

>feet fag
Typical western. May you smell a stinky feet to cure your damn fetish.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jdez4MRiDH8

thoughts on open minded Ho-Chi-Min City girls?

What kind of open minded is that? Show your feet to stranger is open minded? People wearing scandal everywhere so the sight of someone's feet bare open is very normal. Never understand your kind, feet fag.

>People wearing scandal everywhere so the sight of someone's feet bare open is very normal.

absolutely based

youtu.be/Ihc9YqHVS4g