You wake up in Medieval London

You wake up in Medieval London

Attached: 7f8cee955a43fc490fd53662036ee1c0.jpg (1192x866, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9WmU6PvHc0k
youtu.be/vLhqpFpeDNA
ancestry.com/corporate/international/press-releases/DNA-of-the-nation-revealedand-were-not-as-British-as-we-think
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*dies of the bubonic plague*

And that's the end of that.

/Thread

It was a swamp a complete and utter shithole
If you have ever gone to the London museum it just shows how much of a shithole it was
And how autistic the Romans were to try and make it a capital

Back then Southern England was mostly thick swamp and marshland, and city streets were all tightly packed and covered in filth and literal shit. Thank God for the Great Fire of London.

*bashes some jews*

*commits suicide*

*destroys an entire forest just to hunt a few deer to extinction*

Try to remember how Old French works and try to talk to aristocrats

You better brush up on your english, lads
youtu.be/9WmU6PvHc0k

Attached: how_english_has_chan.jpg (900x1200, 265K)

youtu.be/vLhqpFpeDNA

I enjoy the local music

FROG'D

Based

Wasn’t old French closer to basque?
Celts aren’t people

t. anglo-briton mutt

Britons didn’t move here AFIK

Basque is close to nothing wtf, its litteraly an "orphan" language
It had a lot more Frankish words in it at the time, but when the printer got spread around, people tried to "relatinise" French.

They didn't all leave britain either

Britons come from Gaul

Attached: 1000BC_Migrations_Europe.png (1475x1200, 1.56M)

*dabs*

Wouldn’t gualish be celtic in structure?
U wut m8
Yeah and they got pushed into Scotland and Wales

Gauls basically had no incidence on our language though except general pronounciation. They are our main >ancestors :) but we actually dont have a lot of archeoligical stuff about the Gaulish tongue.

Not quite. Celtic expansion in Britain (and Europe in general) was more of a cultural one, the Britons themselves remained intact and minimally affected.

So Brits are still largely from a pre-bronze age group genetically ?

Never left England i should've said, the only place the brits were heavily push out were east anglia and kent, mercia and wessex were much more accepting of the locals in comparison.

Nah, the Anglo-Saxons were a very genocidal and fertile people. The average UK resident is 37% Anglo-Saxon, 22% Celtic Briton, 20% Western European (the study combined France, Benelux and Germany for some reason), 10% Nordic, 5% Mediterranean. The rest is from all over Europe.

ancestry.com/corporate/international/press-releases/DNA-of-the-nation-revealedand-were-not-as-British-as-we-think

So the barbarian genes really are in the northern Germanic tribes, German Saxons are the plague of this world. At least Southern Germany seems nice.

>u r mutt because your island has its original inhabitants from the ice age

Attached: american2016.png (250x250, 114K)

t. brother

There is a study where a quite large portion of England, Scotland and NI's genetic make-up was attributed to a pre-Roman but post-Ice Age mass movement into Britain from the Continent, that we share with France. It's interesting because it was quite a world-shattering thing but few people seemed to understand the significance of it.

*dies*

Invent a gatling gun to fight off the French dogs and try to Americanize England under my Yankee wisdom spreading good New England common sense and education to the superstitious peasants.

You seem to forget the lack of insulin shot for your diabetes though

You won't be laughing when I dam the Seine and turn P*ris into a lake.

Don't know if it's the womans voice but this sounds much better than modern english

Basques were whaling in the English channel during the medieval period. You would be harpooned

>implying Canada isn't right behind the US in weight

AT least you didn't build a city on a lake.

Could Japanese be allowed to exist in Medieval in London?

I consider my ability to comprehend Middle English as one of my superpowers
But tak it not, I prey yow, in desdeyn

*shits on the designated shitting street*

Now i see where the Indians got it from.

Aoe2 says maybe

Truly the mutts of Europe

better than a sickly nordic inbred desu