Why White people are natural born racist??

Why White people are natural born racist??

Attached: 1534140155841s.jpg (250x191, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpopulationreview.com/countries/sweden-population/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you are more racist than us on average, Tanaka-san

>be white expat in Japan
>literally a license to get as much pussy as you want
>instead of shagging Japanese girls, you spend your Sunday shitposting on a Nigerian cassava growers forum

Imagine how sad this person must be.

It's a part of our survival instinkts that shitskins=bad. It's what kept our ancestors alive.

your ancestors were "shitskins".

what do island people know about racism

what is the most diverse city in japan

Well that survival instinct isn't working very well considering every white country is being browned and we actively celebrate it

Humans are born racists.
It's being tribal, people from outside of your tribe are a threat.

But for some reason only whites can be racists now. We can get all kinds of names (like cracker) and be accused of a whole load of shit (like being racists and discriminating) and there will be no repercussion to the perpetrator, but do one thing back and we get into trouble immediately.

>we actively hammer down all protests

>Why White people are natural born racist??
You are born even more racist then us, be glad about that.

See pic
>let me tell you about your country

Attached: IMG_7278.png (645x510, 15K)

>>let me tell you about your country
Well, statistically it's pretty fucking brown. I'm just going by factual data, not anecdotes. If Swedes didn't want shitskins, then there wouldn't be any in Sweden. And yes, I know the US has been BROWNED as well to a worse degree.

those who say they're not racist are actually more racist, so being a racist isn't something bad but a normal thing.

Because we're super saiyans

>Well, statistically it's pretty fucking brown. I'm just going by factual data
Post it.
>If Swedes didn't want shitskins, then there wouldn't be any in Sweden.
You underestimate what gods chosen people can do with a population

Fuck off dumb Jap.

I just wondered why white people are so racist.

because you are racist.

Chinks are outright raciers than wh*toid in my opinion.

t. shitposts for hours on end about Koreans

And I gave you an answer.
Sw*Rthoids, Bl*Ckoids and Ch*Nkoids are unintelligent, impolite, ugly and smell bad.

To preserve of course.

Attached: Skull_Caucasoid_Mongoloid_German_Japanese_Faces_Swedish_Sami_Skull_Types_Races_Nordic_Dolichocephali (2054x1704, 708K)

>Today, about one-fifth of Sweden's population has an immigrant background.
>Population increases during 2004-2012 have mainly been attributed to immigration from Muslim countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, and Somalia. This translates as an influx of Muslim immigrants as opposed to any other ethnicity.
>Though there are no official statistics on ethnicity, according to Statistics Sweden around 1,921,000 (20.1%) inhabitants of Sweden were of a foreign background in 2012. This background included: indigenous population of Swedes with Finnish and Sami minorities
worldpopulationreview.com/countries/sweden-population/

If you want more sources, Google them yourself, lazy fuck.

Attached: Capture.png (793x634, 41K)

Yeah and like 40% of the "foreigners" are whites from our neighboring countries.
Still, I'll say it again: it's the jews

i,if i move to your country, would you hug me and get along with me??
otherwise you are racist.

>Yeah and like 40% of the "foreigners" are whites from our neighboring countries.
35% and it's unknown how many of those are just Syrians/niggers who happen to have EU citizenship from some other country. Yes, I'm sure there's plenty of fellow Europeans in Sweden, Sweden is a good country so it makes sense people would move there. But you're naive if you think ll of those are Europeans.

Also, as of 2017 Sweden had a population of only 10 million. So 860,000 brown children in one year alone is A LOT. At least Germany has a fuck huge population so the demographic impact is less severe

Nobody is more racist than Japan

I would love you tenderly
t. inclusionist

they are racists only on internet.

No I'm racist in real life as well

hug and kiss too please.

you're too cute to be

Attached: llll.png (301x261, 162K)

No it's not. Wh*tes are definitely racists in real life too. I saw it with my own eyes.
>pretend to like local food but then curses
>should've decline it in the first place
>always hang out with rich local ch*nks
>refused to be with the more human local ethnics, but because they're muslim, so they are racist, even though the locals are very manlet and can't even do them any harm.
>post everything chink places and tag the post as malaysia.
>why wasting your time visiting here in the first place? Oh yes, I have money I can do the fick whatever I want!!
I'm clapping as wh*toids is becoming more and more endangered species.

gibe me not only hug but also kiss please

Stop being a faggot
>virgin subhuman chink has such a massive inferiority complex that he dreams about whites going extinct
LMFAO

>would you hug me and get along with me??
No, I am extremely shy.

>otherwise you are racist.
I am also racist, but I have nothing against Japanese.

Attached: k.png (775x380, 10K)

we're trying not to get murdered here, it's not that easy in a Muslim country, okay

Well, it's all over the news and your country is feminists.
>sven faggots sucking each other, no more whitoids being produced, it's progressive
>svenas girls are sucking immigrants cocks and making black babies, it's progressive
I could write more but it'll bore you to death.
You could say that to non muslim country with the virgin things, but not mine. My wife is already predestined. All I have to do now is making some money so I could add another wife to my collection. Let me guess, you're writing those because it describes you the best, right, salty virgin endangered subspecies wh*toid?

please talk to me tenderly and hug me.
otherwise you are racist!!

Why are you saying that? Germany is not a muslim country afaik. No sharia, eating pork sausages, oktoberfests drinking. No. That's not a muslim country.

Lel nothing you wrote is true
Muslims are literally the biggest cucks in the world, without keeping their wives as slaves they'll cheat on them.
There are no bigger sluts in Sweden than arabs. They love white dick :^)

The one fact for sure is your dick is not the one they're craving.

Pretty much every time I'm out drinking some sandnigress hits on me. Of course I never respond because they're inbred and ugly as shit.

why u guys ignore my OP's post!

I need friend-ship.

Not only white, entire mankind is.
Few people don’t look down the inferior group of people as we do to Koreans.

Why Japanese are natural bad english?

because we are natural-born-bad-english-speaker.

Why do you hate us?

ya leech off our dank societies and can't be happy with your own race. if ya hate yerself, others're gonna hate'cha too

As a result of not belonging to the Indo-European language family I suppose, who else has noticed that Finnish and Hungarian posters have the same problem

because GHQ chose bad educationists

My sis earns an average monthly salary just by teaching English to Japanese students a few hours a day and she's not even good at it

B-but we are net contributor since the beginning of history

Romans were White. The Goths were raiding and impregnating your wimmin since the beginning. You're just some Arab cuck boi

what does racist mean?

bad goy

>us
Italians are white

what does bad goy mean?

its just the ones online

gentile who doesn't know his place as a pathetic chattel only fit to serve God's chosen.

who are God's chosen?

A certain ethnicity/religion calls themselves God's Chosen. Long Nose tribe that cry about hologbunga. J o os

Attached: 9e1.png (656x527, 31K)

I don't get it
>A certain ethnicity
aren't you being racist by pointing this out?

Attached: apoo.png (657x527, 42K)

yes, pointing out that ethnicity exist makes me a bad goy

Attached: 1494957422965.png (873x700, 73K)

I think I like bad goys, you speak the truth and are brave

Attached: us.png (1387x702, 665K)

When times get tough, long nose tribe is nowhere to be found, but when times are rough, the best of the bad goyim stick together

Attached: 212.jpg (1418x644, 85K)

>Romans were white
Stop reading here.

I agree, fat fren

Attached: apu sluga pokorni.png (1180x521, 230K)

Number of your image is asserting

go kill yourself, you half kike half mongoloid

Attached: italians.jpg (1807x823, 356K)

No, the opposite, hence why we are in the shit we are in