He isn't leaving the EU

>he isn't leaving the EU

How does it feel to be a cucked vassal state yuropoors?

Attached: tuxo.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-theresa-may-jean-claude-juncker-private-dinner-brussels-a8014741.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imagine WILLINGLY being a power bottom for a bunch of corrupt old yurofags
the STATE

>Theresa May 'begged' Juncker for help
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-theresa-may-jean-claude-juncker-private-dinner-brussels-a8014741.html

The only cucked vassal here is the UK.

feels pretty good

Attached: Me_gusta.jpg (650x650, 64K)

how does it feels to go from first world country to third one by your own will

>How does it feel to be a cucked vassal state yuropoors?
Joke's on you, we run the EU.

This desu we get free gibs without contributing to anything

Attached: POLAND-IS-PURE.jpg (500x506, 119K)

You should know

Attached: average french street.jpg (790x522, 74K)

Thanks for taking care of our scum and rejects. The country is much safer and nicer while they are gone.

the entire polish population is scum and rejects

Based

they want to deport me so i dont want to leave eu

Seething

but you posted people who want to join uk so bad.

why dont you leave your failed state behind and come to a white country like England Pavel?

terrible English please learn Proper English considering it's the only relevant language unlike french

Attached: 1982.png (3000x3000, 105K)

no idea, we are leading the eu according to Jow Forums and Jow Forums

>cucked vassal state
Wait, aren't you a vassal state?

Is your ego so fragile you can't handle cooperating with your fellow nations without feeling like you are being subsumed and absorbed?

I envy you. Hope we are next.

Only if he's scottish

your entire country is a jewish ogliarchy

barely, the scots and english both entered into the union willingly. if there's a cucked vassal state it would be wales desu

But their whole country is an American lapdog.
Yes. But that's not an answer to my question.

That's like saying you're not a cuck because you willingly asked someone to fuck your wife.

Scotland isn't a vassal state, if anything it has a disproportionate amount of power in the union.

>But their whole country is an American lapdog.
True

Attached: we_love_america-gettyimages-871221280_custom-500ebe16afa36998dc6b19bfe9548debf24779b7-s900-c85.jpg (900x600, 132K)

scots and english both think they're the victims of each other though

South Korea is largely split down generational lines. The elderly who survived the war are mostly pro American, the Boomers are Anti American due to Americans propping up the various dictatorships, and the younger generation are somewhere in between.

Disproportionate based on it's size and population, sure. But it's not an "equal" nation, as Ireland or France is. It's a region of the same country, with autonomy sure, but still not on equal footing with england.

>please learn Proper English
so you should learn french first because you're cucked language is just a dialect of mine

Well, Scotland has quite a bit on top of just autonomy, which is what I mean. They have their own parliament and largely run their own affairs, but they also elect representatives to Westminster, so they sort of double-dip if you like. It's your call if they're still a vassal but in my opinion their influence and power would be drastically weakened if they changed their current setup.

You'll still be EU's bitch but now you don't get to influence it.

And ours is too

>>he isn't leaving the EU
We are working on it.

oh plizz

Their parliament only runs on privileges given by Westminster though.

Attached: ohnononono.jpg (600x476, 108K)

ble vel jubel i trĂ¥den her tenker jeg

Attached: 1527268633649.png (505x476, 248K)

>ur cunt will never even join the eu

Attached: torment.jpg (500x612, 78K)

>2nd biggest EU contributer is leaving
>eurocucks desperately running damage control trying to make it seem like they'll be just fine

french is an irrelevant language for a loads of shithole african countries and a nation of cowards