Would they have to change their flag if they decided to leave Britain...

Would they have to change their flag if they decided to leave Britain?Are there any Aussies who wish to see Australia leave?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png (1280x640, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/jul/25/new-zealand-flag-winston-peters-australia-copy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I detest the royal family and british people so yeah I want to leave.

No idea.

And no the UK constantly dissapoints me but I would never want to leave.

how can you not feel embarrassed to be a tiny little chink LMAO

Attached: 1534204710674.png (600x580, 15K)

We should have never left Britain. Leaving Britain was the worst mistake of our lives.

Are Aussies die hard monarchy fans?

I want to keep the Union Jack because we embody it more so then the UK itself

It's nice to keep the Union Jack since its nice to look at when you put it besides the US flag but I doubt New Zealand would appreciate it

Fuck NZ, they can change it but we're not gunna.

There was a new where a NZ politician asked Australia to change their flag
theguardian.com/world/2018/jul/25/new-zealand-flag-winston-peters-australia-copy

Would happily support a referendum as soon as the Queen dies, time to move on from antiquated ties.

I'd imagine there'd be a flag redesign

It's just a few cuckolds afraid of change

I watched a documentary where there was a Queen fanclub in Victoria as a part of an Australian Cultural documentary

Yeah and you can probably find a Hitler fanclub in Poland

Unironically this, but fuck man I hate this We are getting chinked, America is getting beaned, Europe is getting blacked and muzzed, Being a Anglo in these times are the worst.

You're not going anywhere. We own you. Now bend over like a good lil Aussie.

Don't even own your own country anymore Rabinder

I salute every time I see the queen on the TV. In favour of retaining the union jack on the Australian flag. Have always loved the British Empire but now whenever I see the modern UK i fucking heave.

this is what the average monarchist in australia looks like (excluding all boomers and earlier)

Attached: australianmonarchists.png (946x606, 988K)

Are you googling/docing through the British Empire mate?, You use to have it to.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Singapore_(1946-1959).svg.png (1200x600, 29K)

Watch what you say or you'll end up naked on the A1 with a union jack on your abbo arse.

It seems like republicanism is a bigger issue in Oz and NZ than Canada

You don't really hear much about monarchy fanclubs here and the documentary I mentioned was aired here when I was 10.Though our National Library does keep alot of archives from our Straits Settlement Days.I even saw the old colonial flag there

I just think people want a republic to cleanse the last of british stuff before selling her to China more so than. [spoiler]Besides there is a lot of cool stuff on our flags[/spoiler]

How bad is the China situation in Australia now?
Can't you just deny them entrance if you find enough dirt on them?