Is The West finished?

Is The West finished?

Attached: The_West_-_Clash_of_Civilizations.png (1519x781, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista_(Mexico)
youtube.com/watch?v=ptSZnTtGCQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

latam is not western

yes hopefully

One can only hope.

tick tock
western world will die out slowly and we will take over
there is no need for terrorism
most of the terrorism is done by western intelligence as false flag
just wait tick tock
slow and steady wins the race
we will conquer you, all we gotta do is wait

>Papua New Guinea
wtf

yes

>European languages
>Countries founded by European men
>European religion
>European architecture
Yeah...

>european

Attached: 4A56816F-B56C-4466-A067-0E95A3AF7CF4.jpg (340x400, 41K)

The way things are?

Chimpout guaranteed in some years.
And it's gonna be Germany France or Britain mark my words.

Latin America, besides Uruguay, Argentina and South Brazil didn't receive enough settlers to make it truly Western.

It's like saying Angola is Western. Or Philippines. or India.

>Latin America, depicted in light blue, is either a part of the West or a separate civilization that descends to the West

The elite and rulers were Westerners and the Mestizos and Castizos adopted the Western culture. Watch a Mexican soap Opera. Doesn't look Amerindian

Oh wow wtf

Attached: Capture.png (616x334, 357K)

No he's right. it's a country by country basis. If you have millions of Amerindians like Guatemala, culturally distinct from the west, you're not Western.

>European religion
The absolute state

china will save us

latin america will unironically save the west from falling... and bring corruption along.

>>European languages
>>Countries founded by European men
>>European religion
>>European architecture
It was from Spain and Portugal, both North African, not Europe

Don't blame us for being shitty.

Portugal is worse than Chile, you subhuman african

limão

Attached: 1529956266751.png (794x1096, 518K)

The West will never die simply because the US and Canada (and Australia and NZ probably) cannot really be invaded by anyone. Europe is more likely than not finished, though (and that’s a good thing).
>inb4 le Reconquista meme
Literally just a meme

>Literally just a meme
What does this even fucking mean? Wogspeak?

It will resurrect once he understand what he is losing

This. Spain is African.

It means it’s not true, my boorish Brit friend

But it was true.

He means a modern one I think.

Of it was ashurt mexitard
every time a new territory was conquered it was given to the people of the north as a prize for their loyalty thats why it take so much time reconquering iberia because every they settled in a zone their number of colonizer need to grew enought to make worth another conquest

>European language
>European religion
>Countries founded by European men

I didnt know Latin America was colonized by tree worshipping Basque

Since I’m talking about North America and saying it’s a meme, I’m obviously talking about this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista_(Mexico)

Yeah, the strongest economies and militaries in the world are finished. Some shitholes that cant even manage themselves and do everything we demand them to have won.

What a dumb fucking thread.

No he is speaking that cristian and muslim were already ethnically the same without knowing anything about history
Lets leave monctezuma cry in silence

>meme
such a fucking retarded word.

United States is a proud BLACK AMERINDIAN country.

youtube.com/watch?v=ptSZnTtGCQA

Stop with your anglo bullshit, Deepak

From your retarded language.
>Inb4 Spanish
I hate it too. It's fucking piece of shit.

Its usage is retarded, you greasy twat.

Based
Spanish should be banned

Australia was almost invaded by Japan in WW2. What will happen when Duterte and Indonesia will annex Stralia to help their oppressed chink brothers?

The problem is not the inmigration if we could stay in the position of power and at least americans would desthrone the jews
We are heading to a racial caste system and it wouldnt be so bad if we could manake to make our number worth

>that cristian and muslim were already ethnically the same
aren’t you, though

t. 10 lira for 1 euro

OBSESSED

>racial caste system
This is what's really happening in Germany right now. Promoted by industry and politians

¿¿¿

>almost
yeah. Whats SEA going to do they can't make a functional state as if they can project a full on invasion overseas to such a big country which also has a bigger gdp than nay of them individually and soldiers which aren't third world retards

In a 1000 years the European Empire will rule the Earth.
Its a matter of time until whites chimp out. Reminder that we didnt get weaker and the other got stronger, we simply became kinder and decided to give brownies freedom and equality, and they repayed us by chimping out and trying to fuck with us. There will be a breaking point and whites will go back to their roots. You just know. If people are already waking up when it isnt even that bad, when it becomes really bad, ww2 will be a joke.

>Paupa New Guinea
>western

>Reminder that we didnt get weaker
Lol

amerimutt """education"""

>Reminder that we didnt get weaker

Attached: 1517894185970.jpg (628x534, 75K)

Shut up, Mohammed

Did whites lose a war? No, we killed them by the millions and then went: "well lol sorry about that, i now believe in equality and freedom, feel free to become a country"
Germans and Anglos are still the same arrogant assholes that they always were, they simply have a leash on, when it dissapears, they will go back to their old ways.

Just missing European people.
>inb4 le mutt
whiter than you pedro

>they will go back to their old ways.
empires never return you imbecile

Where did i say anything was returning? Get better at reading you imbecile

>brazil
>grouped with the latin american ilk and the west

I'm sorry but we're our own world.

Attached: 10coladão.png (250x241, 48K)

Idk what means by "finished" I mean they are obviously still around but I DO believe that European/American dominance will inevitably end. What comes up must always always always come down. Same was true of the Romans, the Mongolians, the Persians, etc of history. Same with Europe and same with the USA. In my lifetime? Maybe, maybe not. In my children or grandchildrens lifetime, assuming I am so blessed? Likely.

Australia, Canada, LatAm never had their day in the sun. Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands and New Caledonia are honestly 3rd world tier Melanesians and I have no idea why they are bright blue.

even if they did invade us, their proposed invasion plan was invading Darwin and Townsville, quickest way to die before reaching meaningful territory. Almost as bad as trying to invade the Soviets through Siberia

Attached: spastic gooks.jpg (1280x895, 242K)

"Finishing" is a trap, user. To get you stuck in mental prison to grind for feudal lords for the rest of your life.

Yep. Britains buttmadness when she lost the last of the colonies and made her focus on building up China (HK) as substitute...

It's probably what started shifting world power.

Yes and that's a good thing