Daily reminder that bitcoin was a bubble

Daily reminder that bitcoin was a bubble

Protip: look at the picture and look at bitcoin charts.
You are fucking welcome

Attached: phases-bulle-speculative.png (882x660, 53K)

We are just getting started

Race to 20k $ in 2050?

>Salty nocoiner

Kys

The reason bitcoin bubbled is because of several things, but mainly because of bcash which was hyped to such an extent that lots of people wanted bitcoin for the freebies. This combined with a media hype caused it to spike to unhealthy levels.

Now that bcash is about to die off we will have another bullrun.

So you're saying we've past first sell off phase

I sold mine at 12k because I couldn t believe People could be that retarded paying more than that for nothing.

You undermining human psychology effect:
The fear of another dramatic "krach" Will make People more reasonable So less profit
Also the crypto buzz is finish.
This is now à long term investment.

Yes this is the last chance to take your money back

Anyone have that gif of how the chart changes once the next exponential leg up happens? It's a matter of perspective. This is why we use a log scale

>le meme chart

>Economy 101
>meme

Dont be delusional

>boomer chart

kys

similar

Attached: bubble chart of champions.jpg (8192x4096, 2.46M)

>Bitcoin WAS a bubble

We're in the "Return to the Mean" stage with more institutional money coming in for "Take Off" :)

For this kind of patern you need something to back up (ex: flowers to sell)
Bitcoin is unsecure, unregulated and not the best in his category.
Tomorrow anybody can create à Bitcoin 2.0.

this is the most uninformed post i have ever seen.
Has to be bait because i doubt anyone is this stupid.

Classic shitcoiner

Bitcoin was definitely in a bubble, but we are nowhere near the mean yet. There is still a long way down.

Holy shit imagine being this much of a retard.

>Bitcoin is unsecure

Muh very secure
>mtGox
>biggest holp up ever

boomer cope. You probably were holding gold today. kek

And also bitcoin 6 months ago

we have hit despair faggot we are going back up screenshot this

It's really nice to see people so uneducated about crypto. Could you imagine someone knowing this little about fiat currency?

We are early adopters, anons.

>meme chart is economy 101

Fuck off fudder, jesus christ, how many times must this piece of shit chart be posted here. It means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. It's just a fudding tool.

June 2017, We're at the top,

July 2017 we're at the top,

August 2017 we're at the top,

fuck off already with your gay boomer meme chart

Attached: 1524223983748.png (645x729, 121K)

We're still at takeoff you fucking mutts, institutional money hasn't graced us yet.

What are the facts ragging faggot?
Was 20k
Now its shit

It's several times more than it was 12 months ago, you brainlet subhuman currynigger.

I M out!
I keked a lot

Muh secure
>biggest hold up evet

Muh begining
>volume is ridiculous

Muh Its going up
>very few operator

Muh future
>litteraly hundreds of crypto"currencies"

Muh 6 months ago
>what is média buzz?

These bear threads that show up a dozen times a day are tiresome.

Every week there are headlines about huge bank X or fortune 500 company Y starting a crypto venture, CEOs and CFOs leaving their cushy jobs to take new jobs at crypto startups or exchanges, and startups getting bought for boatloads of money. Do you really think it's a mad dash to enter a long-term bear market???

Coinbase recently expanded their capacity by 1000% (yes, a thousand) anticipating huge growth in demand.

Stock prices jump if the company merely mentions they're going to do something crypto-related. Wait until Q4 when you can buy the actual crypto assets on the NASDAQ.

I could go on but there is no convincing the perma-bear. It is an inferior species on the path to extinction anyway. Enjoy missing out.

we're going to make it

Attached: paul hope.jpg (900x960, 157K)

I'm convinced last year was only "Take off"
Why?
Last year, I was moving 20-40 BTC amounts all over, into Shapeshift, into Bittrex and Poloniex, even moved that much into Cryptopia. And I bought all my bitcoins on LocalBitcoins (via bank deposit option) completely anonymously.

Never had to provide a single ID, none of them even knew my real name.

Now the top posts on Jow Forumsbitcoin are about LocalBitcoins and Coinbase requiring ID (LBC asking for ID for volume above 1 BTC (!) and Coinbase just not allowing withdrawals for anyone without ID).
One top post on Jow Forumsbitcoinmarkets is about how Changelly is now performing KYC as well and asking for ID.

All exchanges now have ridiculous withdrawal limits, I used to be able to withdraw 3 BTC on Bittrex PER DAY without any ID.

Regulation is just popping up all over, just last year, you could move any amount without any scrutiny, now everything is getting clamped down.

Comparing the state of regulation last year to what it is now, last year TOTALLY felt like "STEALTH phase".

Then we had that parabolic run to 20k, which I think is just "Take off".
Because that leads into "Awareness Phase", where the chart says Institutional investors come in.

And Goldman Sachs and NYSE are supposedly going into the crypto trading exchange business, we now have futures, etc. All these announcements feel like the "Institutional Investors" phase.

Then we got the crash to 6k, which totally fits the chart as "First sell off".

Call me crazy but all the events fit the chart.

>not selling at 10k thinking it would be a major psychological level
Good thing I made back that btc on a bch trade