Silent Notary

Do i jump in? Their team is russian, so i don't know if it's a good idea, but right now it's being traded below ico price and i have a feeling it's gonna be the next p'n'd coin of the week

Attached: 1_9i2LOF1xhruqBw81RN6Vkg.png (500x500, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@silentnotary/token-description-1e47bbbe6e90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> not already in
get in or stay poor
this coin will 5x soon, minimum, more realistically 10-20x

Attached: 1526319110522.png (657x527, 53K)

Solid volume too

Next IDEX mission confirmed.

Ok, i'll throw some pocket change at it

So all in?

Attached: 1525970649269.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

1 eth at 15 gwei

when BTC pumps again this will turn 500$ into at least $1500 imo

BTC IS CRASHING

why the fuck would you buy into anything when crypto is crashing

tho it's not, that bart was expected, stop being a pussy

Guys, This fuckin shitcion has a 1 trillion supply
AVOID
Pajeet fuck you and your shill

They apparently did an 800 billion coin burn

>200 billion circulating supply

92 bil circulating supply

Bags filled yet?

It's a 92 billion circulating supply

Looking at the orderbook now

It will be a pretty quick ride up until 0.000000353214, which would be a 2x from 18, not a bad bet imo

It's going up RN
GET THE FUCK IN Jow Forums

whats the ticker?

Don't fall for this people. I know we all want another HOT level pump but this coin is in actual fact useless. It's gone back down now. ICO buyers are just trying to dump there bags on you

The ico price is more than what the current price is...

*150 gwei
Idex minimum increment is 10 gwei

yeah never mind. see pic related. why the fuck is the "advisers" pajeet ether address there.

what are you talking about?

Bro look at the volume, it's 12th already and rising...
Someone will buy the 12eth wall and we're gonna fly
When it hits top 10 it's straight gonna go to 30 gwei, probably tonight. In any case, I got my bags ready.

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 141K)

What was ICO price?

This blogpost medium.com/@silentnotary/token-description-1e47bbbe6e90 calls it 0.0000002 (200 gwei), but there's no information about discounts or anything. Got a source for your number?

ICO was 200 gwei. No one is buying right now except for idiots being fooled on here. Can anyone tell me what SNTR has going for it? Nothing to hype at all.

It also didn't sell 80% at ICO ...

looks like a pajeet scam. idgaf if you guys pnd this coin but understand that there's nothing to it

Look at CNN, what does that have going for it?
This will be the next x2 pump on idex. you'll see

Not pajeet, russian (What's a stereotypical russian name? Ivan?). It could be good, assuming they don't just disappear with the money. The tokens are used to pay for an onchain notary. Who knows if that's a sustainable business model, but it sounds convincing enough to get a pump in. At least it's new and unique not another AI or Trading bot token.

170 gwei ...

Nobody knows why this coin would moon, it's a 100% gamble.

Look at the chart you moron
Previous floor was 90 gwei, after the small pump this time it's 170 gwei
Next wave we are going to 250-300 gwei

It will moon because the volume will move it into top10 most traded coins and people will FOMO once they see the low price...

Triggered

P.S 160 gwei ...

>doesn't understand patterns in charts
>doesn't see the ascending triangle
>ignores volume
staypoor

Attached: 1526384407330.jpg (657x527, 50K)

Also they have founder of Bounty0x as advisor. I'm /comfy/ af

Zoom out. Pumps are in waves. This wave has ended, now after this small sell off the next one will begin. Just like with all coins. This is literally your chance to get in at the new floor...

Well you missed HEXX and NULX, you missed CNN. Now you'll miss this moonmission too. Have fun with your ada or omg or whatever the fuck you are holding

2.8eth buy at 17. We're moving again, strap in

they are trying to dump on you

Currently position 12.. where's it going to be tomorrow... get in etc.

Yes position #12 already after it got listed literally 22h ago. Now what does that tell you?

You're trying to hard. What did you buy in at? Did you buy the ICO? Are you going to dump if it gets to 200?

so you really want to buy high sell low? baka

I bought quite some bags at around 150 gwei today. Gonna hold it till x2 - 300gwei. It can go to 340/350 tho judging on the order book

I'm just spreading the word, something wrong with that? I got on CNN just because of a shill like this, now I'm giving back.

Well anyway see you at 250-300 gwei tomorrow

150 gwei ...

for someone with no skin in the game, you sure do like bumping the post from page 9 a lot

Attached: 1526329150602.png (1349x695, 78K)

130 gwei

It dipped to 100 gwei for a second. Someone put in a 20 eth order at that point. Volume keeps going up...

100 gwei right now ...

This is an L boys

It's bart season

this is your last chance to get out before it drops to 1 and never recovers

Attached: 1521064476367.jpg (2808x3744, 1006K)

This.

Link to your discord?

Isn’t pascal a high schooler who just got into crypto last year?

How much $$$ have you lost so far?

80 gwei

Don't be a brainlet, he is part of the PnD group.

Why are you updating? Lol.

60 gwei

And? The whole market is failing

110 gwei

Should I buy this? Looks pretty juicy right now. I'm thinking there's an easy 2x here

it's just the pnd scamcoin of the week, there'll be another one next week if you don't decide to buy this one

p sure one of the "pr" guys is responsible for the shilling and "market is crashing" defense

red dicks everywhere, even if it stops dumping, who is buying? v few bids

Is this one dead ? Keeps dropping

Do you guys even research before you buy? This coin is actually a useless shitcoin.

typical biz wishing for a quick buck, did you even read the ANN? DYOR or get rektd, TA wont save you

Attached: BTFO-Pepe.gif (447x415, 289K)