I'm an Ambrosus Insider

No larp, but believe what you want. Ambrosus has no partnerships with GSK or AstraZeneca nor will they in the future, at least by the end of 2018.

Ambrosus was supposed to announce a major partnership by now, but all it has is SeaFood Commons. Instead we are in NYC this week at a third rate hotel to discuss non-events. That is, we are literally blocks from Consensus, but Angel Versetti didn't think it was wise to spend money to host a booth there because marketing is not of interest for him.

People holding Ambrosus in the hopes of a GSK, or AstraZeneca partnership should think again. There are other partnerships but they're not the types that anyone would be interested in, and Angel is stressed over the fact that he lacks the partnerships needed to make this coin grow more. So as a result, the best move, he thinks, is to delay the news of partnerships even more. You may be thinking - well, if he was going to have a partnership announced, then it could mean something right? Wrong. Angel Versetti didn't expect the backlash on Seafood Commons, and the lack of any price movement on Edcon, and so he thought to himself the best move is to do nothing.

So we will wait for main net, and around that time there will be more rumors of a major partnership that are not going to happen, and that's that.

I'm sorry to the people who bought this at the top. I would advise either just holding for another 2-3 months to get out, or you could try exiting here with some damage, but at least you can make up your gains in better coins.

Attached: Russian Angel.jpg (224x226, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icodrops.com/ambrosus/).
econotimes.com/SAP-collaborates-with-modumio-to-bring-blockchain-to-supply-chain-processes-1309181
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amb has a lot of potential that is being held back by Angel. No joke, he should be fired and replaced or AMB is never going to go anywhere

Who's going to fire him? There is no board of directors. The truth is there are no partnerships with top companies. It will just die, and Angel will be fine either way.

No pressure to get him to resign? He is seriously dead weight when it comes to getting partnerships

>insider here

Attached: 1515584348880.jpg (700x636, 201K)

The project is so low key that there is no real interest in doing that, nor is there a mechanism in place in removing him. Keep in mind that the ICO in 2017 didn’t reach its hard cap goals (icodrops.com/ambrosus/).

The criticism regarding Angel Versetti are sound. He's not experienced, he's prone to making blunders, often getting in heated discussions on biz, reddit, and twitter, and his history before Ambrosus was created makes it impossible for any major partnership to happen. There is also manipulation on this coin, and yes, Angel did pay John McAfee money to promote it which turned out to be a mistake, but he didn’t think spending the money for a block at Consensus was worth it.

Just remember that a major partnership was supposed to be announced about a week ago, and that didn't happen. There's a reason for that, and it's because Seafood Commons partnership did not have the desired effect as expected.

Anyways, my point isn’t to encourage or discourage everyone. All I can tell you is that there are no partnerships, nor will there be any anytime soon, because they don’t exist. I know Angel personally, and what I can say is his personal history is a problem for building partnerships.

Ill. Bite. Who are you exactly. Ex member or what. Provide proof. Im willing to sell my ambs is what you said is true

Let me be SERIOUS for a second (no BearWolfing around)
To AMBlets: Did you SERIOUSLY think "kimchi" was some korean whale with insider info in numerous industries? Did you actually believe him because he called small-time announcements like swiss coffee alliance and AMB masternode names?
Think of it this way.
>AMB is supposedly very strict on upholding NDAs
>AMB does not give details on NDAs because they want to do things properly and not jeopardize partnerships
>AMB at the same time has a "korean whale" leaking their important partnerships through telegram
>AMB admins aren't banning this person blatantly spreading confidential info in telegram without team's permission
>AMB team doesn't tell kimchi to stop since he is potentially breaking NDAs and jeopardizing partnerships
Conclusion: KIMCHI IS MARKETING INTERN AT AMB AND ADMINS LAUGH AS HE POSTS IN THEIR OFFICE AND MANIPULATE AMBLETS. Why? Kimchi ensures AMBlets continue to HOPE and HODL forever waiting for partnerships "whispered" by kimchi. No korean whale needs to have a "spokesperson" (top KEK) in telegram. No korean whale risks his relationship with a team by breaking NDAs and leaking info. NONE.
Argue against this. YOU CAN'T. I can already see damage control in TG, especially from AMB top pajeet attack dog pissjello.
>mfw
>MFW
>MY ABSOLUTE FEELINGS WHEN

Attached: 1517117700266.jpg (480x480, 11K)

I know OP is most likely LARPing but regarding GSK rumour, on consensus livestream Viant spokeperson said they're still working with GSK. Interpret that whatever you want but I'm out from AMB for now.

>No larp
You should put that at the end. I never read beyond it.

Anyone else notice Amb shills copying posts to make them seem like fud spam? It's sad how far their damage control is going

I think its the bearfags. All of it is them and they're probably some of the main people in the ambs tgs.

Actual Ambrosus insider here. You're full of shit, but this is one of the better FUD attempts. Kudos.

FUCKING GIVE US SOME GOOD NEWS THEN

What's up with Viant saying they're working with GSK on consensus? How's your interaction going with that large british pharma company (which is implied to be GSK anyway)?

As an insider you should know they will release the beta tomorrow and demo it in London.
That means the team is working and the work is going well, I feel bad for the pajeets believing you and I also feel bad for you and your life choices leading you fake larping on a Taiwanese potter shaping forum

>returns
>0.78x ETH
JUST lmao

Correct. Just do a little research and you'll find that Ambrosus' big hope is a partnership with GSK and AstraZeneca. Now that it's confirmed that GSK is sticking with Viant, why would GSK partner with two supply chain platforms? It doesn't make sense because there is no partnership with GSK.

So all that's left now is hope for a partnership with AstraZeneca, and if you're stacking all your odds on that event, then I hope you didn’t go all in. Right now all AMB is focused on is building the platform, but it’s meaningless without any significant partnerships. But a platform with no serious partnerships is redundant as everyone here knows.

Hahahahaha. This vid would be all over the catalog if it existed

This is top quality fud. I give it up to you guys. Must be a big announcement coming Friday.

Viant is private blockchain dumbass I just happened to watch it among many livestream on coindesk website. They don't have many supporter to record their speech because they're private chain --> No crypto investor.

Some people on Ambrosus TG also noticed that if you don't believe me.

But this should hit the news at least, let's wait.

Attached: Ambrosus GSK.png (595x700, 169K)

Omg.... just market sold my whole stack. Thanks!

this

Correct. AMB has no major partnerships coming up as I mentioned earlier. It may seem like it's a joke, but it is an issue that his past history makes partnerships impossible.

I doubt Versetti’s ever gotten his foot in the door with any of these companies, beyond playing phone and email tag with some low level flunkies.

This is, unironically, not far from the truth.

Why is it when I look this Viant/GSK partnership up all the articles are dated from the future?

Never mind, wasted quads. This shit is from January, why would people even get the idea AMB would partner with gsk if they have been partnered with viant since January?

AMB is full of decemberfags that fell for a "swiss fund manager" LARP and proclaimed themselves as "high IQ autists". They then formed a "TG research group", went to Wikipedia, sorted companies by top revenue, and picked out ones they liked to fit the NDAs. Now AMB team realized they could get price action from speculation and rumours so they unleashed more LARPers like pharmphag and kimchiwhale to keep up hopes of bagholders.

Attached: 1521149466247.jpg (225x225, 13K)

I work at GSK and can confirm there have been no internal meetings about using blockchain anytime soon. Also, we already have extremely developed supply chain monitoring in place to guarantee the safety of our products.

Hmmmmmm it also seems like Viant and AMB are not direct competitors and that GSK wasn't using Viant for a different purpose than what AMB would do.

Bonus: The "high IQ autist research group" also thought they uncovered SAP partnership with AMB from same wikipedia search.
Now they finally find out SAP was with Modum all along and pretend that it was "old news".
econotimes.com/SAP-collaborates-with-modumio-to-bring-blockchain-to-supply-chain-processes-1309181
There is a reason why I have been saying NEVER EVER since the beginning. These pretend autists from december can't even check their research.
>mfw

Attached: 1521291174930.jpg (244x207, 12K)

Viant and Ambrosus are both in the same segment which is suppy chain block-chain dependent platforms. The difference is Viant is a platform that is centralized, and built on Ethereum, whereas AMB is its own platform.

They both serve the same purpose.

Yeah it's a total scam. I still got 3x on it so I'm happy eitherway. I have been taking screenshots of all the amb tards can't wait to post them on here when they realize they got had.

Right in the f...

That is correct as well.

Assblasted, should I hold or sell? Is there any good news coming?

OP, should I sell? I bought at 9000 :(

I can't provide advice on what to do. What I can say is I sold at the top.

Ambrosus at least follows the market as a whole. You could dump now, and get into another coin, or you could wait for BTC to rebound, and then sell at a smaller loss.

Personally, if you're in a big position, I would consider waiting for main net, then exiting there for a bump.

Do you think AMB will go over $1.00 anytime soon? I am trying to sell but the order book is weak and no one is buying :(

It's very telling the "CEO's" of all these tokens are more preoccupied with the price of their scamtokens than delivering an outstanding product. Very telling. And for that reason, I'm out.

You really can't be this dumb. Brainlet gonna brainlet I guess.

Do you think I’ll be ok if I hold this ? I don’t know what to do. I’m very upset right now, and angry at versetti.

Explain why you live on these forums wasting your time FUDing AMB? It makes no sense. There a ton of shitcoin in crypto that suck.
You would go to insane lengths like this if you have a personal stake in the matter.

>m-muh FUD
feeling nervous AMBlet? Can't come up with an explanation?
>mfw AMBlets all got scamsetti'd cucksetti'd SPAGHETTI'D
mfw
MFW
MY FUCKING WHEATIES

Attached: 1491467278999.png (249x211, 97K)

You spend all your time on here screaming about a low cap supply chain coin. Doesn't that seem odd as hell?
Anyways I don't have an crypto right now because I feel we hit 6.5 - 7k so I don't give a shit about AMB at this moment.

>m-muh ad hominems
>m-muh I don't actually hold AMB
>m-muh "don't give a shit" about AMB
like pottery. Stay AMBlet

Attached: 1514518403741.jpg (240x251, 25K)

What even is your goal here? You've been doing this non-stop for over 2 months now.

Why don't you get a life and let AMB be? It's getting pretty sad at this point

Yeah whats your deal? It's absolutely psychotic. It's definitely not moving the price.

MrBearwolf is telling the truth, you AMB shills are the ones scamming people. The price fell the most on AMB and there’s hardly any buy interest on amb.

Keep lying - you’re forced to beg MrBearWolf to stop making the price dump.

And if you don’t think that s 30-40% drop on AMB is nothing, then you’re a fraud.

>m-muh get a life
>m-muh psychotic
:^) This type of language ALWAYS and ONLY comes out during price bleed action and failed NDAs/partnership announcements. AMBlets simply feel frustrated from losing so much and lash out at the one who they know they should've listened to but didn't. STAY FRUSTRATED AMBlets.

Attached: 1515967177666.jpg (508x504, 77K)

AMBlets

Let's say you could run the marketing side of things for Ambrosus

What would you do, and why?

Imagine if the suggestions you were to make were to actually be implemented, what a laugh riot that would be

>Ambrosus insider spreading FUD on Ambrosus
Logic checks out /s

There's 100s of scam projects, blatant PnDs and manipulated coins yet those aren't bombarded with FUD and pajeet-tier shilling FUD as hard as this one. There's something going on and I doubt it's a group of people getting together all just to save anonymous users of a Tenochtitlan Dance of the Flyers ceremonial gathering from the goodness of their hearts.

Because it’s a joke now . I’m not kidding, and if you really believe it please buy my bags.

Sell AMB, buy TRAC

THE END

I can say that the platform is real. Ambrosus's platform is being actively worked on, so there's that. But there are no partnerships which is the main problem that has proven insurmountable, thus far.

>he doesn’t know the U of FUD stands for uncertainty
NO PARTNERSHIP IS A 100% CERTAIN DONE DEAL FACT
THERE’S NO FUD
>MFW
>MY FUCKING WHALES

Attached: 1526266691309.jpg (211x249, 25K)

SEC niggers glow in the dark

Go get your puppet master banks rich somewhere else

Attached: terr a jobs.jpg (600x394, 22K)

The team has a skeleton crew as part of the crypto valley delegation at Consensus. Nice LARP though.

Neither this nor the Versetti larp shared his actual thoughts on that seafood commons partnership. That blog post wasn't supposed to be released and Versetti was pretty annoyed at a certain content manager, yet again.

So both you and

are complete bullshitters.

Fake news. SAP has never been a part of the straw grasping apart from pointing out that it was on Vlad Trifa's presentation.

Depends on whether you mean investor PR or adoption solutions. Some of the Jow Forumslets in the community actually have pretty impressive b2b sales backgrounds and industry connections, and we've been low key lending a hand. 500 industry leads and a community ambassador program didn't come from nowhere, let's just say that.

Pitching food traceability solutions to 200-500mil mcap snack producers is a fuckton easier than pharma, but the latter is still doable.

Jesus fuck

Everyone knows you are a paid shill or hold a lot of AMB. You and your partner SwissBro are up to no good.

>Jow Forumslets in the community actually have pretty impressive b2b sales backgrounds and industry connections
>unironically actually has faith in Jow Forumslets
>MFW
>MY FUCKING WOOLY WILLY

Attached: 1526266691309.jpg (211x249, 26K)