Should I, as an Afghan who has distanced himself from Islam, convert to Zoroastrianism...

Should I, as an Afghan who has distanced himself from Islam, convert to Zoroastrianism, which might have been my ancestors' religion prior to Islam?

What witholds me from doing so is that Zoroastrianism is universally seen as an Iranian thing and I don't like Iranians.

Attached: 1200px-Zoroastrianism_by_Country.png (1200x561, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zunbils#Religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unfortunately, you can't convert to Zoroastrianism, you have to be born as one. As a proud Scythian of Persian origins I wanted to do this, but it turned out it simply doesn't work like that.

Just be a master race atheist.

why not convert to no religion, which was the religion of your ancestors's ancestor's ancestors ?

What the fuck?

Afganistan was also Buddhist and Greek Pagan at different points.

I don’t think you should be ascribed to any religion period, seeing as how you live in a first world country.

No, what religion your ancestors followed isn't important. What is important is following the correct religion (Catholicism).

>Unfortunately, you can't convert to Zoroastrianism
Only for Parsis, Iranians don't mind converts

Yes. Absolutely

>They generally do not allow conversion to the faith. Therefore, for someone to be a Zoroastrian, they must be born of Zoroastrian parents. Some traditionalists recognize the children of mixed marriages as Zoroastrians.[56]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrianism

I'm too mentally weak to be an atheist. I need some sort of cohesive group I can be a part of.
Buddha was Indian wasn't he? Imagine following a dhalkhor religion.
>Catholicism
Doesn't draw me.

There's also this, which afaik is a home-grown Afghan religion:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zunbils#Religion

lol Crusader Kings

I need to find me a Zoroastrian wife, then.
Interesting, although its relation to Hinduism is off-putting.

>I'm too mentally weak to be an atheist. I need some sort of cohesive group I can be a part of.
Unitarian Universalist maybe?

just become enlightened by your own intelligence by me and quit LARPing

>play CK2 campaign
>make my character convert to Zoroastrianism
>forcibly convert the rest of family and marry my mother and then sister
>have multiple daughters with sister, mother, impregnate daughters as well
>my character dies of old age, end up playing as my son-grandson who is married to his aunt-sister-mother
>masturbate furiously
>lose interest in the campaign after nutting
every time
what a game

Interesting idea, I'll read up on the concepts.

If you decided to leave your land then bloody adapt yourself to your new land. Go Atheist, Protestant or maybe Christian.

No, nevermind, nobody should be forced to become a Luther worshipper, this is literally nigger tier.

Native Dutch people themselves also suffer from the lack of identity I suffer from. That I decide to tackle this issue does not mean I am segregating.

kill yourself you fucking cuck, your ancestors were pagan ""dhalkhors""" who practiced one of the aryan religions

Oh good I thought I was the only one who masturbated to CK2

SHEIKH NOSRI IBN HUSAYN HAS DECLARDED THAT ALL WHO ABANDON ISLAM TO BE ATHEISTS AMD IDOLATORS WORTHY OF DEATH. ALLAHU ACKBAR

THAKBEER!

why don't you convert to hinduism, that was your ancestors religion

Miss me with that dhalkhor shit, I have no problems with Pakistanis, Indians, etc. following Buddhism, Hinduism and other dhalkhor religions. But me, as a noble Bactrian gentleman? It would be an affront to the blood that courses through my veins.