Is this real?

Is this real?
Why are brits so cucked?

Attached: b39add8c972ebe77d3eed054198c2196.png (883x740, 951K)

how could you stop this happening? ban all russians entering the UK?
if this had happened over there it wouldnt even make the news

Just banter, mate

ignore him
he is a seething i*ish subhuman

where these 2 photos were taken? they're way to dark for a visa and shiet

Oh surprise... After all this denying from Russia, it turns out it was them... Who would have thought possible?

When the leader of Her Majesty's disloyal opposition suggested we were unfair to blame Russia and that we should send them a sample so they could tell us if it was theirs or not.

Attached: 4F712C59-68F1-4FB8-A457-D03552392E6E.jpg (1600x900, 213K)

What are you excited for, brits? As far as I know salisbury is touristic place, lots of Russians visit it everyday for stonehenge.

>we should send them a sample so they could tell us if it was theirs or not.
Brilliant

The absolute state of Commie Corbyn.

no he didn't you deluded commie
he sided with the Russians and any other subhuman that is the enemy of the crown
now go suck some paki cock for corbyn

>lots of Russians visit it everyday for stonehenge.
they must know the president

why?

okay okay but do you have any proofs? random tabloid article with a picture of 2 dudes is not a proof

How in the fuck is a man this disgusting, anti-British, and toxic, the leader of a major party?

What's wrong with being enemy of the crown? Are you some kind of passive submissive faggot?

>picture of two men walking down a street
oh that settles it then, Russia must have done it!

>is the serf of Putin and his (((oligarch))) buddies and gayposts on Cambodian ornament making forum

>The absolute state of putinbots
The found the people that did it ffs! Of course they could be lying, everybody could be lying all the time! Even you country could be a gigantic lie.
If we were putting the police report under your nose you would still say that it is forged.

antisemitism is very anti-british

Exactly
The whole investigation is a joke
Same as Syrian chemical weapons

I used to respect western countries much. Last couple of years really changing that.

>I used to respect western countries much. Last couple of years really changing that

Guys we're screwed

So your proof is two random dudes in yellow newspaper
Sounds legit

Of course not dumbass... i'm not a judge. The proof is the police report that were given to the judge before he issued a warrant.

Don't tarnish Europe because of amer*can retardation.

Also the west remains far more credible than Russia.

You do realise they got their story from a prime minister and police address to the public

So let's wait for the court decision. Btw court should be neutral. We can't have Russian or British judge. Or from any country that is allied to those.
Let's do it due process and civilized. But I doubt that would be the case.

British police is not credible, they are biased against Eastern Europeans while hiding muslim crimes
The verdict was already established before investigation even started, what a joke
The whole affair was staged to turn the attention of British public opinion away from utter incompetence of the government and administration mostly in regards to Brexit
If Russian secret services wanted the guy dead, he would be dead and you wouldn't even know about it

>Btw court should be neutral. We can't have Russian or British judge.

When you kill a brit in England you are judged by a british court, that's how it works. It's the same in all the countries in the world, including Russia.
The two GRU agents chose to go to the UK and break the law, they need to face the consequences.
And if it is determined that Russian government ordered the attacks we should add EU sanctions to the American ones.

Go back to Russia

Attached: FB_IMG_1535297808136.jpg (1511x2015, 56K)

>anybody who doubts X is automatically Y
So i should call you UKbot?

Russians are know for one thing: when they want somebody dead, they are dead. This whole "poison" is absurd. Even uk doctors who treated them told officially if it was that poison, they wouldnt be able to survive. And dont forget about the other couple of nobody who also got poisoned. And then how expert claimed the poison wouldnt be able to survive that long between accidents.

The whole story is a lie. My personal bet is that uk gov needed something as diversion.

Attached: v4-760px-Become-a-Police-Officer-Step-15.jpg (760x570, 91K)

nerve agents are fucking scary man

Attached: 1530727286780.jpg (600x480, 49K)

Why do Russians always ask for proofs but are so paranoid to ban shit like Jehovas witnesses as foreign agents

putin should send a team of spetz nazis to break em out of jail

>British judge
>EU sanctions
I thought you guys have some sort of family feud there

Attached: S80905-231348(1).jpg (720x714, 169K)

>Why do Russians always ask for proofs
probably because dumb ass westerners keep blaming russia for all their problems

Oh and if western countries started acting like Russia their buthurtness would go through the roof due to """russophobia """

Howdy, Dugin

I despise rogue states like putinland, that allows themselves to attack other countries in disguised way like cowards. Russia break international law and attack another country, then of course we should impose sanctions... like we did when you attacked Ukraine. The fact that the UK is an ally is not even important.

That's actually Russia blaming the west. Just follow the russian media. Paranoia and butthurt is nothing compared to us

> Russia break international law and attack another country
or like when France attacked Libya?

Seriously, why didn't the Allies bomb the shit out of the United Semitic shit republic after ww2? It took them till 49 to get the bomb.

the world would be better without the r*ssian "people"

What is a UN resolution? that was approved by Russia? That precisely prove my point... We enforce international law, you Russians are breaking it.

Ok is there any objective way to prove if those guys did it or not?

>We enforce international law, you Russians are breaking it
You enforce american neo-colonianism, we Russians are breaking it.

This is a story of a boy cried wolf. After that circus with """"collusion"""" and Drumpf dossier and everything else, even if those were Russians who poisoned them, no one would believe. And there won't be any neutral court too.

well yanks and britshits destroyed Iraq in 2003 and everyone was ok with it
so I assume attacking someone is not a crime itself, the most important thing is who attacker is

London is the city with the largest amount of camera in the world... Of course they know...
And when they will release the full report and it won't be possible to deny anymore, Russians will finally admit... Like they did with Ukraine attack and the doping scandal before.

>it's okay to invade independent countries as long as our criminal buddies agree to let us invade
ah yes nice morality you got there

That was the most despised and unpopular war since vietnam. How old are you if you don't remember that?

Ok, getting video footage would be definitly convincing

because you can attack only weak?
hmmmmm

>well yanks and britshits destroyed Iraq in 2003 and everyone was ok with it

What are freedom fries? We were not ok with it and we're still not OK. But it doesn't give you the right to launch chemical attacks in other countries.

Where you were when burgers invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya? Where you were when burgers directly support overthrowing of duly elected governments?
Don't pee on my back and call it rain.

>them
you mean two twin brothers from a Czech swingerclub?

>But it doesn't give you the right to launch chemical attacks in other countries.

Why yes, w-we are not ok with it desu.. Very sad!
Problem solved.

>But it doesn't give you the right to launch chemical attacks in other countries.
you are correct, but you still haven't provided a proof of who actually conducted the attack
as far as I am concerned, all circumstances and interests lead to UK government

>Afghanistan
Taliban ruled there before 2002.

Iraq is good example yes

Taliban who were put there by the US in the first place

>all circumstances and interests lead to UK government
Russia has been lying constantly for years to cover their illegal actions.... They ivented the thing that was used during the atttacks... They filmed filmed russian agents doing it. Everything points to them. And obviously you are paid to tell something else, or you're just a brainwashed russian.

>russia dindu nuffin where are proofs whatabout

Muricans commit war crimes in Vietnam with chemical weapons against civilians of a FOREIGN COUNTRY. No one gives a shit.
Unproven allegation of poisoning of couple of people - mega shitstorm.

They found novichok in the hotelroom they stayed in.

>Where you were when burgers invaded Iraq

You must be very young to not remember who opposed Iraq war the most.
Ever heard of someone called Jacques Chirac? Dominique De Villepin? Maybe you should look up before writing bullshit like that.

UK looks like an absolute bitch they have nukes and Thatcher 2.0 and yet Russia can just send 2 Gopniks to poison a whole city with nerve gas

Always the same defense....
Nobody said that Americans are ok brainlet...
That's not the topic. The topic is that you government kill people in Europe.

>They filmed filmed russian agents doing it.
link to the video?
>They ivented the thing that was used during the atttacks...
So? Even Czechs were able to reproduce novichok.
And why would Russians leave the victims alive instead of killing them?

Reverse it
From now on I say those were Norwegians
I don't need proofs
Just swallow it
If you don't - you are brainwashed by your media

"Europe" doesnt exist

Am I watching Miss Marple

Here another putinbot incoming.
I see that the link is circulating in your discord group.

I just can't stop poisoning anglos, it's like a drug

I guess it's easier for two Russian agents to buy a gun from a Paki in London and just kill them than smuggle some weird nerve agent that would definitely leave traces to Moscow

And you are just natobot

The people you're accused of poisoning here are Russian though.

enjoying your stay in Paris, Nigel? you should do more sightseeing and clubbing instead of shitposting in the hotel room

What makes you think it wasn't a false flag?

All Russian are alive (no news about Skripal's death, so I guess, they still alive) and only one brit dead

Why is Russia so westphobic by banning harmless organization as foreign agents. Where are the proofs?
Can you imagine what would happen if western countries started doing the same for Russians?

Why you care so much than

strong russians survived, but some weak bodied anglos died later on as a side effect

What harmless organisations west can ban?

wtf I love Merkel now

Back to this, are we?

Attached: 863683678.jpg (800x548, 36K)

>Can you imagine what would happen if western countries started doing the same for Russians?

yeah Mccarthyism

They actually do
What's wrong with being labeled with something? If they are charities or something they shouldn't care

>Mccarthyism
Get back in your time machine mate.

may I ask what would the Dutch do if they were in the same situation

Anything which is even slighly connected to Russia. You guys cry """russophobia""" for everything much minor stuff. Literally everything seem to be russophobia. You're even worse than niggers when it comes to racism

>leaving the thread to let the army of putin bots talk between themselves

Attached: 1531785749663.png (264x191, 23K)

0% chance that guy you're responding to is actually Dutch.

You ban harmless people from entering the country. But Dugin is free to hold lectures here. Just imagine the butthurt if we banned Dugin

>yep, *crack* *pssshhh*, the russians are to blame for Corbyn and Drumpft

Attached: boomer.jpg (380x349, 30K)

>Post statement of fact that no doubt appears on the little checklist of things to argue against
>Get at least six replies
>Ignore them all

Attached: 1530399643155.png (483x453, 379K)

he's a meme nobody takes him seriuosly

You know our media is as much propaganda as yours. But we didn't started it. It's just we have balls to not be a scapegoat of Europe and you mad about it.

>now the cold war, THAT was intrigue!

Can you be more specific and stop woth insults and propaganda shit.
As far as I know there was law to label organisations with foreign money as foreign agents. It was implemented after US and EU did so with RT. This is fair, doesn't it?
What's more are you talking about?

the UK has some Ukraine tier politicians lmao

Why do Brits believe everything their media says?
you're worse than russians