How do you set up an online store without getting raped on fees?

how do you set up an online store without getting raped on fees?

>shopify
>$29 monthly fee, fine i guess
>+2.9% + $.30 per transaction credit card fee
>+2.0% per transaction for not using shopify payments (not available in my country)
>+3.4% + $.30 per transaction paypal fee
what the actual shit?

btw i need to sell to normies so most of your coin memes are out of the question

Attached: 1523240310979.png (799x619, 30K)

Open bazaar

buy ORI and REQ sirs

buy bulk from china and set up your own website. after seeing how much time, money, and risk you take on doing things this way youll see why the fees are a rational choice

shopify is a dead meme though, i have 'entrepreneur' normie friends on fb who are always getting sucked into the latest pyramid scheme in groups like this. thats a sign you are wasting your time

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-15 (2) shopify - Facebook Search.png (500x533, 84K)

Is this a shadow REQ thread?

Syscoin. Oh wait you want to suck off banks with your profit margin. Do whatever I don't give a Fuuuuuck

way too convoluted for a normie

Attached: Capture.png (574x91, 4K)

Syscoin release on the way. It will peg vs dollar and doesn't use metamask

A Decentralized service ya dope

Shopify is a CMS, nothing to do with a pyramid scheme. That's like saying Wordpress is a pyramid scheme.

Have you tried ebay? No monthly fee for small shops last time I've checked.

i know its not a pyramid scheme, i am saying though its telling when suckers for pyramid schemes are getting on the shopify bandwagon

Wait for omisego and pay 1% or less

Fair enough

Not sure why you're worried about fees before you even start. It is what it is

WordPress + WooCommerce

Etsy is quite fair with their fees if you're selling something that fits. A friend is making a killing selling 3D printed stuff.

>not raising your prices to adjust for fees
Better go back to sucking dick

the fees are worth it faggot, get to work

Attached: 1526067634281.png (800x778, 328K)

I sell used women panties on Shopify, profitable around 200 a month

bump

Which stores fit which type of products?
I've heard Amazon charges through the ass for e-books for example, but again like says the fees and labor saved just using their infrastructure is worth it.

But when it comes to physical products, like say are clothes better suited to Ebay or Shopify, and decor and accessories better suited to Etsy? Where does Squarespace fit in all this? Facebook has some sales stuff, anyone used that?