Unlike in other Nazi-occupied countries where the Holocaust was introduced gradually (first limiting Jewish civil...

>Unlike in other Nazi-occupied countries where the Holocaust was introduced gradually (first limiting Jewish civil rights, then concentrating Jews in ghettos, and only then executing them in death camps), executions in Lithuania started on the first days of war. Einsatzkommando A entered Lithuania one day behind the Wehrmacht invasion to encourage self-cleansing.[25]:107 According to German documents, on June 25–26, 1941, "about 1,500 Jews were eliminated by Lithuanian partisans. Many Jewish synagogues were set on fire; on the following nights another 2,300 were killed."[26] The killings provided justification for rounding up Jews and putting them in ghettos to "protect them", where by December 1941 in Kaunas, 15,000 remained, 22,000 having been executed.[25]:110 The executions were carried out at three main groups: in Kaunas (Ninth Fort), in Vilnius (Ponary massacre), and in countryside (Rollkommando Hamann). In Lithuania, by 1 December 1941, over 120,000 Lithuanian Jews had been killed.[25]:110 It is estimated that 80% of the Lithuanian Jews were killed before 1942,[27] many by or with the active participation of Lithuanians in units, such as Police Battalions.

Thoughts on this?

Attached: 2.jpg (500x753, 85K)

You will pay for this by becoming African mutts, and that's a good thing.

Pay for it I guess.

jewish slaves

I WISH WE HAD MORE JEWS WE COULD HAVE KILLED BUT THIS ISN'T FERTILE GROUND FOR JEWISH TRICKS!

Attached: Map_used_to_illustrate_Stahlecker's_report_to_Heydrich_on_January_31,_1942.jpg (500x511, 33K)

pretty cool desu

Grim.
The only Axis leader i have respect for in regards to the treatment of Jews and other targets of the holocaust was tsar Boris III, and he paid for that with his head.

Based as fuck unlike those fucking rats above

Wiipedia is not a credible source and there was no such thing as outright killing of jews.

Fuck off shill

test

dirlegang where you at

Pipe down monkey

Baffled there even were remarkable numbers of jews in Lithuania.

Backward, violent people

Now Israel is sucking them off for diplomatic support

L I E T U V A
I
E
T
U
V
A

L I E T U V A
I
E
T
U
V
A

Lithuanians are a disgusting gutter people

so they're no different to polish except they play basketball?

Poland-Lithuania was the only place that didn't bully Jews in medieval/renaissance Europe. Most Ashkenazim worldwide come from the region.

cringe and bluepilled