Why are boys like this?

Why are boys like this?

Attached: fZ1l8bQ.jpg (550x960, 58K)

he was trying to find the way to her heart

Damn she got nae nae'd

based Dan from Sudan

Masculinity crisis

Back in the day the men of the family would take the son out to a brothel when he reached puberty to make him a man. You’d have men going to pubs after work to cool off and settling any disagreements with a fair fight overseen by a third party. That traditional masculine culture has disintegrated and been replaced by flabby fat numales with hormone imbalances and absentee or neglectful fathers.

based
a
s
e
d

>toxic masculinity
>he was fucked in the head which obviously proves having a penis makes you evil
I hate when people try to use events like this to use it in their shitty sociopolitical narrative. It's as if they're almost glad it happened so they can shove it in everyone's face.

Capitalism is the elephant in the room nobody wants to acknowledge

Society pressures men to find a mate, and when they fail, they sperg out. But nothing is wrong with religion so we cool.

Based doctor

He's a filthy incel who couldn't handle rejections. Boys who think they can get a gf when they can't, should be imprisoned.

Honor culture is for M*slims, bl*cks, and other Iron Age civilizations. I agree with you that we need to find productive replacements for masculine energy, but brothels and dueling are not it.

Personally I think it can be channeled into creating art or crafting objects (like furniture, for example). Things that stand the test of time, that you can hang onto a wall and think "I've accomplished something." Man should be the master of his domain in a positive way, not a negative one.

Attached: marcus aurelius.jpg (178x283, 15K)

>Implying incel bastards will paint a picture instead of stabbing or shooting women when they get rejected

>more than a dozen
>up to 11
???

They will if they have good role models, but instead all they have are foolish video game streamers and nigger rappers who shout profanities and choose violence as the first resort.

Like it or not, behavior is passed on from generation to generation and cultural authority figures get factored in.

first responders didn't get all the stabs, some missed and hit the armpit or buttcrack

>But nothing is wrong with religion so we cool.
Curious what you mean by this. It would be a good idea to bring back monasteries to keep murderous incels under better control.

There's more art now than ever before.
Anyone can make a video game or create videos or music. But guess what incels exist

a god damn leaf

I never did this and I've been rejected by every woman I ever loved

CARLOS! ehr i mean fpbp

hard to stab when knives are banned eh

If you never got a single date with them you didn't love them, you were merely infatuated with them. Also everyone knows knives are illegal there, it's fine.

>If you never got a single date with them you didn't love them, you were merely infatuated with them.
Huh?

>If you never got a single date with them you didn't love them

Where's your logic

to be fair she probably led him on and he felt she made a fool of him. fkin females lol

thot status: patrolled

One thing is to not get a date because you didn't love them and another because you're too much of a chicken to do so.

It's true

t.bitch ass yt boi

Attached: 2361236126.png (563x542, 157K)

>If you never got a single date with them you didn't love them, you were merely infatuated with them

Attached: 1436650424561.jpg (575x323, 30K)

The logic being if you were rejected like the guy in OP (who was rejected before he had a relationship with her) you never actually loved her as love can only happen once you know someone extremely well and have had a relationship with them. Clearly they weren't good "friends" that was just a line she used on him. He didn't really love her. Granted I extrapolated quite a bit on your comment I'll admit that.

>Personally I think it can be channeled into creating art or crafting objects (like furniture, for example)

>advancedfaggotry.jpg

>"lets do some gay shit"
fuck off

Based Doc

This ain't it chief

you'll notice this shit mostly happens, if not only, in america
it's the whole country's culture that's fucked and creates monsters that are in turn blasted on every screen for all to see

>I agree with you that we need to find productive replacements for masculine energy
building brothels and dueling gyms

Men today are attacked from all sides really. You're seen as a barbarian if you follow these codes or practices. We are actually still like that over here to a large degree.

Except for the brothel stuff, obviously. But the pints in the pub and of course a "straightener" to sort things out between two lads. However, our media now attacks that any given chance it gets.

Attached: mcgregordiaz.jpg (620x413, 56K)

>Back in the day the men of the family would take the son out to a brothel when he reached puberty to make him a man
where have you lived

he's right you fucking autist love is a reciprocal thing

He wanted to make sure she got the point.

Fucking based.

Attached: Level+1+didnt+make+me+cringe+it+just+had+me+_85305efdd72a102c6f368bc0627b695c.gif (300x142, 203K)

I bet there is more to this story OP. I bet she did something more to triggered this situation.

Sad to see it happen to her but still, i dont believe for a second the he stabbed her solely for the rejection.

Women and society need to start treated there men better or this is going to contour happening.

Their**

Lol

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 13K)

THOT PATROLLED

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1535119483739.png (416x464, 268K)

excellent post
>t. knower

more like #ToxicFemininity
entitlement is an extremely feminine trait, this is the result of feminism

ROASTIE BTFO

>masculinity
>crafting objects
I've been doing exactly this and I'm not manlier than any of the homos on this entire website.

>Personally I think it can be channeled into creating art or crafting objects
unless those objects are guns you aren'd doing shit to chanel your masculnity

Was the girl really that worth that he decided to stab her though?

fucking kill yourself you stupid fuckwit

you have to leave, newfag

>love is a reciprocal thing

No it fucking isn't, you love sucking cocks

based gamer

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 6.06.47 PM.png (1470x1110, 220K)

Perhaps the problem isn't with men, but with girls. They're just aggressive emotionally because they can't be physically.

>Honour is for blacks and not whites
Shite talking mutt

we live in a society
bottom text

cunts dont deserve mercy

Attached: 1469676711832.png (512x512, 105K)

Masculinity used to be about having character. Now it's about being insecure and hedonist.

What a vile human being, using something like this to soapbox their politics. Genuinely disgusted.

Attached: 1337838583737.png (226x263, 72K)

loool

>masculinity was all about being insecure and hedonist.

Fixed that for you.

There are Arabs in Oklahoma, btw.

you know that the community is different when multiple people reply with "based"

meh, ok, but much more importantly back in the day you didn't have fucking mixed male/female classrooms
in fact you didn't have girls in school at all
and girls in everyday life always were under the responsibility of another man and weren't left to play retarded games of seduction DURING WORK TIME, in this case not even private sector but on the fucking taxpayers dime we are subsidizing whores to whore around and then get stabbed

i myself went to all male pro school and despite having a lot of poor or brown people, i have never seen such comeradery and such relaxed group of people, anywhere else, you take women out and people instantly chill and calm down

to reformulate my point : it's not even about men not being men, this phenomenon exists but men aren't that different, society is

go ahead : you take a 20yo guy from the 1800s
you put him in a school with women everywhere
they are all more or less celibate or unfaithful
and they are allowed to flirt with anybody
and they have legal authority backing them up every corner
what happens ? something bad obviously
you can take any man from any time period, if you put him in this environment things can never go well

The term "toxic masculinity" should never be used to describe the American school system. Boys have essentially been abandoned by the system.

not just in the us

Honour/shame culture is for Anglo-Saxons and Japanese.

You mislabel false, savage concepts of honour as genuine honour, and prove yourself a churl.

I can agree with you that brothels are not to be accepted, of course; but this is because they are contrary to honour.

basadus maximus

It is not some fluffy, limp-wristed creativity, but rather the aspiration (knowingly futile) to perfection that makes a man. We can make your wank parsimonious and sound at once: Man must be a MASTER.

KEK

If incels really wanted sex, wouldn't they commit rape instead of murder and suicide?

Attached: hmmmmmmmmm.png (1000x600, 288K)

allahu akbar

Says the fellow, whose country used to have honor culture up to xx century