Euros what 3 languages do you speak?

This American is clearly a Europe expert, so what he says must be 100% true

Attached: D333C853-A532-4B3B-A72A-A8F38CE58C76.jpg (1242x1696, 701K)

Español catalán inglés
:^)

>burger complaining about people not being able to speak languages only common among people on other continents
>complaining about gym class

Attached: 1529537530727.gif (960x616, 382K)

I don't understand what catalan is. Is that anothe version of spansh?

autistic spanish
like irish is autistic english

>finnish
>swedish
>english
yknow the basic

English, Dutch, Persian
But I'm not really a Euro

it's like spanish, but you remove the last letter of every word and if the new last letter is a vowel you change it to an "e".

Lol why should I learn another language when you people already learn my language
Can someone explain the value of the USA emphasizing second languages?

German english latin and a bit spanish

He's honestly not wrong, most of my friends speak their natives language, english and the language of their parents.

For me it's french, english and arabic.

Is it spoken anywhere other than Spain?

>and the language of their parents
Hahahaahahahhahahahahahahha

Becuse learning another language further develops your brain. And beyond that, besides it making you smarter it gives you a way bigger insite of the world since the same word in difrent languages never mean exactly the same (for exemple the word "love" is used lighter way then portuguese, in portuguese you never hear anyone saying "Eu amo os meus amigos" ("I love my friends") and so on).

French, English,Spanish,German

yanks vastly overestimate the eurocuck level of English, it is pretty terrible outside of the Germanic countries

So I should spend a substantial amount of time to learn these differences and having the ability to watch Brazilian soap operas?
Lol no thanks. I mean actual reasons not some bullshit you just made up

english (english)
english (irish)
english (american)

>NA education the post

I also want to point out his guys horrible grasp of linguistics. It’s impossible for native speakers to speak a language poorly since what they speak defines the language itself.
This guy just wants to take a cheap shot at rural and suburban drumpftards and stroke his own ego

catalan castillian and english
inde inde independència

Irish is nothing like any germanic language

Italian Russian Ukrainian and English

Attached: ex-ussr_boomer_1.png (256x244, 96K)

>Russian Ukrainian
I said languages not dialects

No, only in Catalonia as far as I know.

The same goes for Galician (only in Galicia) and Euskera, spoken only in the Basque Country.

Is it literally just Inclusive Language turned into an official language?

I thought Catalan was spoken in Andorra

Ukrainian is unintelligible to Russians tho.
And the only reason Ukrainians know Russian is cause 200+ years under the Empire followed by 70 years under the Soviets

Flagistani, English, Russian and bits of Latin.

English is not a native language for most europoops

>I also want to point out his guys horrible grasp of linguistics. It’s impossible for native speakers to speak a language poorly since what they speak defines the language itself.

t. community college linguistics major

Norwegian, English, Lithuanian
and my german just needs a little polish

Español, English and Lunfardo.
: ^)

Yeah, both sound pretty similar.

Well, yeah, and Andorra, and a little bit of France.

I’m pretty sure the people at Walmart refers to Americans whose first language is English
Nothing I said was wrong. You can cling to prescriptivism all you want, it doesn’t change the truth

fuck this homo

French, English, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese

Should I learn Danish or German Jow Forums?

African American Vernacular English

Ebonics really is the devil, thanks numbers.

> my German just needs a little Polish

Attached: 1446087201237.jpg (1024x576, 160K)

icelandic, danish is a shit mutt language and is the french of the north germanic languages in that the pronunciation is retarded so you are better off learning another language in the family first

Everyone in Europe speaks at least 3 languages.

>Danish
>English
>English (yank edition)

Attached: 2018-07-29_14-56-35.jpg (1842x929, 310K)

Greek, English and a tiny bit of Spanish. Planning on learning the latter fluently.

In order of proficiency:

Sarcasm
English

Attached: dabonem5.gif (300x300, 270K)

How many people could you talk to in Icelandic that you couldn’t already talk to in English?
I feel like you might be looking at ~30,000 people

Finnish
English
Japanese
Swedish (somewhat)
German (a little bit)

Irish is as close to English as Greek

Most people in Europe are monolingual, only being able to speak different dialects of Indo European

if you have such an obsession with connecting to new people i'd suggest learning indonesian which is really simple even for americans to learn

I adhere to the belief that any westerner that knows Japanese should be fucking hanged

most """polyglot""" euros speak languages that are extremely similar to each other
might as well count british english and american english as separate languages

>tug only 2 languages fluently and basics of russian

Los lunfarditos se lunfarden

finland isn't western

> mfw speak 2 kentum and 2 satem languages

Attached: hachikuji.png (593x515, 167K)

I speak several languages
English, Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian and Montenegrin.
Beat that Jow Forums

Yeah I’m going to learn a new language so I can go connect with a whole bunch of rice farmers.
Nice try, fooled my uncle but you’re not going to fool me

why tho

>he doesnt know swedish

何でだろう

Engllish, Northern, Scots.

I mean I can understand it, but I was never interested enough to properly learn it. Forming my own sentences is difficult and overlaps with German a fuckton (and vice versa)

Portuguese, English and Spanish at native level.
French, Italian at like a B level.

what makes you think westerners who do not know english are not uneducated?

Attached: 1531098614576.png (951x451, 133K)

I don’t think that, I never said that lol

only speak one language but generally it's english plus their country of origin, and if they share a lot of culture with another country they might speak a bit of that language too
there's a lot of finnish people that speak swedish, swedes and norwegian are generally mutually intelligible and nordic countries in general, czechia and slovakia and v4 countries in general, spanish and portuguese, german and dutch, dutch and flemmish, etc
it's also worth mentioning that the second language you learn will generally be the hardest if you're learning as an adult and once you speak two languages it becomes easier to pick up more languages

I speak pee, poop, pooppee and peepoop.

Ladin, Italian, German, English and Latin

People who learned foreign languages have a much lower chance of having dementia in old age.
Enjoy becoming a husk when you're old.

>Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian and Montenegrin
rhar's the same language

My personal experience is, that most westerners who don't speak English ARE uneducated though

t. troll Russian diaspora

Spanish, English and Swedish
A bit of Italian

I speak Onglosh which is English with all vowels replaced with “o”.

i tried to learn some spanish and french but can never sustain my interest. I don't find any language apps interactive enough and its boring to learn without people.

Attached: 1535938350072.png (675x380, 324K)

Spenish
English
Baguette

English
French
Russian
Ukrainian

>one more than three
>can understand varying amounts of several others too (Romance and Slavic languages generally)

...as i said

Attached: kvameintehanmeddette.jpg (300x256, 14K)

seething mountain nigger

>americans bash minorities for speaking to their families in their native language
Is that true?

Attached: Cjcrgn9xCx-8.png (300x250, 60K)

Dutch and English. I can read and speak German well enough to survive but won't get past 'hilf mich ich habe ein seksuelen notfal'

Also Valencian (Cucktalonian) but it isn't useful for me in anyway

No not really.
I’m sure you can find examples, but it isn’t common like the guy is implying.

Underrated

yes. I'm from Texas and that happens frequently among my friends and family anyways

You were implying that knowledge of English doesn't equal being educated in Europe, whereas my statement was that, from my personal experience,
most people whom I talked to that didn't know English could barely count as being educated and even if they were, they had an immense ego, for some reason..

What you are saying it’s bullshit. Nobody will list languages that are similar (like Norwegian and Swedish) just because they can understand a bit, UNLESS they want to fool people into thinking they know a lot, but most people don’t do that.

In Spain people usually learn French, and here the most common in high school are Spanish, French and German.

Dutch people do it too. It's actually pretty retarded because most of our underclass gets a lot of glee out of dictating exactly what immigrants should and shouldn't do among each other.
>Morocco is playing at the world cup? If you cheer for them you better go there too!
>Despite being born here you still speak the language of your family? Maybe you don't belong here at all
>etc
It's actually quite sad since they put a lot of pressure on people that mean no harm whatsoever.

We were forced to take Spanish in elementary school, did NOTHING for us at all, I know ZERO spanish the only word I know is pantalones because it was a running joke with my friends and me

I actually agree with his second statement, language learning should start in primary school so people will have a better chance of really learning and retaining a language. Being (at least) bilingual is always a good thing.

RUSSIAN
UKRAINIAN
BELARUSSIAN

anime is a normie filter, so yea thanks

that is just one language

Щocь мeнi здaєтьcя щo ти бpeшeш...

Attached: C1bNpY0UAAEig-c.jpg (277x271, 10K)

this
traditional chinese is infinitely better

i'll admit pantalones is a funny word

3 proficiently. 1 partially.

But then I immigrated here as a kid. So I'm not really an American.

It already does start in primary school
It has nothing to do with schools, if people don’t feel like they personally need/want to learn a language they aren’t going to do it and it’s not fair to force them without any actual reason

>It has nothing to do with schools, if people don’t feel like they personally need/want to learn a language they aren’t going to do it and it’s not fair to force them without any actual reason
That's stupid. What if they don't feel like learning math, history or physics?