NEO

The One

Attached: NEO_shill_image_2.jpg (1600x1119, 250K)

that is always dumping

Any predictions when are we going back to 85-90 levels? When new ATH? EOY price?

$45 EOY

Not even joking.

Ok so during the next whatever minor pump i should sell my NEO and go into what ... ? Serious answers only, no Link or any other shit/pajeetcoins and vaporware. Currently my portfolio is pretty much 25% OMG 75% NEO. Thinking of going into ETH. Also please let's have a serious discussion just this once.

400$ EOY

Attached: 1500491233536.jpg (800x600, 287K)

this

Who else hodl til 1k here?

Holding since it was ANS at 6$. So comfy lads.

Attached: 1502129831527.png (2490x1027, 719K)

Send it to Bibox and buy BIX, BOT, IPSX and AWR. At least that's what I did.

Hold, sell your GAS when it pumps, enjoy your money.

Attached: 1502378452098.png (672x960, 681K)

T-thanks, my faith almost faltered. I only have like 50 NEO, currently selling on pumps and buying back more, hope to flip my way to 100 NEO by autumn. How much NEO to make it (i want to buy an apartment)?

Hmm, these do sound like shitcoins. Honestly not hating.

Attached: CYX0i6S.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

AWR is maybe shitty but I bought it with some of the 90% gains I made on the UUU I bought after selling NEO. BIX is rock solid, BOT performs even when BTC shits.

>BIX is rock solid

Attached: lafin jews.jpg (500x333, 24K)

I only had 20 NEO but could actually buy your 50 now with the gains I made while you held this shit.

You are right, I've gone from holding to selling the small pumps and buying back more.

>only have like 50 NEO
Same here. I have a ton of other stuff thought. I eventually just want to get up to 500 so that I generate 1 GAS per week and can throw it at shitcoins for fun

This. NEO is still, as always, a solid investment.

$100 EOY IS STILL FUCKING ON LADS DONT FORGET

Attached: 1525448936214.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Lol thats great. Just hold neo fellas its gonna be as big as eth no problem

That prophecy was correct, only off by like 3 days. Don't blame me if you didn't sell.

For reference

Attached: IMG_0666.png (750x1334, 702K)

fucking cheap for eth right now, going to swap 2 eth to neo

This will hit $850-1k+ by eoy. It's still on don't let this shit market currently get you down. Good time to DCA.

why though?, not that i dont necessarily believe it but want to know how you lot come about these figures?

Reminder that NeoNameService is being airdropped to Neo holders in the coming months

Basically .neo domain names and registered names for neo addresses will be bought with GAS. All the GAS is evenly distributed to NNC holders.

Yet another free airdrop with passive income potential for /comfy/ neo

Can be especially profitable if you buy a high demand domain and resell it.

Attached: 1*W5J0tQgyo4ucg-YsGo7FVQ.jpg (512x216, 17K)

Literally nothing but an ETH clone but with the added bonus of being centralized and with Chink ethics...

Why do people even bother with this garbage?

EOS at least offers an improved architecture.

NEO is a total fucking shitcoin.

NEO is an improvement on ETH. EOS is a NEO wannabe.

Damn them EOS bags must be getting heavy