Fucking niggers, beaners you gotta go back build the wall!!!

>fucking niggers, beaners you gotta go back build the wall!!!

Attached: 1Xk76wv.jpg (576x768, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/676S1nirnOI5InkeibSxFw/country/es/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You t

Attached: 8F5BC212-DFDC-43D5-B3A2-8C814A48CED8.jpg (2048x1536, 757K)

stay mad frikin libtard sjw kike... ;)

Attached: alt right.jpg (708x911, 116K)

lmao

too bad none of that will change their faces

I hate white people just as much as I hate niggers and spics. Why have we become so weak? What the fuck? I blame Europe. They were accepting black people as human beings as early as the 40s

Dios mio
La creatura

This is unronically who calls you a shill for having sensible positions. These losers, who you can spot on campus from their stench and obesity, are the ones who claim to be "redpilled" and experts on women and society.

Hilarious if they werent so delusional.

She was surprised to find the cottage-door standing open, and when she went into the room, she had such a strange feeling that she said to herself :'Oh dear! How uneasy I feel today, and at other times i like being with grandmother so much'.She called out :'Good morning', but recieved no answer, so she went to the bed and drew back the curtains.There lay her grandmother with her cap pulled far over her face, and looking very strange.

'Oh! grandmother,'she said, 'what big ears you have!'

>'That's just my German heritage, my child,' was the reply

'But, grandmother, what big eyes you have!' she said.

>'I'm 1/4 Swedish, my dear.'

'But, grandmother, what dark skin you have!'

>'Whiter then you, Muhammad'

'Oh, but, grandmother, what terrible big lips you have!'

>'Kiss me, I'm Irish!'

And scarcely had the amerimutt said this, then with one bound he was out of bed and swallowed up Red Riding Hood.
When the amerimutt had appeased his appetite, he lay down again in the bed, fell asleep and began absorbing the european genes.

Attached: 1520622698700.jpg (721x1024, 420K)

You're probably a fucking Native you retard

Attached: 52435.png (357x394, 46K)

>I blame Europe. They were accepting black people as human beings as early as the 40s
Why do white Americans feel so threatened by black men?

>middle east
Hello Ahmed

Would you touch a hot stove?

I'm just curious how it comes that you associate being strong with being anti-black. As if blacks by nature are simply stronger that whiteboys.

Attached: amerinegroes.jpg (856x738, 213K)

They are now. It wasn't always this way.

It's natural to feel threatened by superior beings

Attached: e59d145c16ee7755c71ac8d89622a7ab.jpg (645x960, 61K)

why are most alt right figures overweight or manlets?
at least george lincoln rockwell was okay
meanwhile malcolm x is a chad (tyrone)

Can you answer a simple question? Can you name a black country or city that isn't a poverty ridden shithole?

Can you name an American one?

Why are sandniggers and t*rkroaches so afraid of JEWISH BULLS?

Attached: 1524592155829.jpg (1024x683, 145K)

the choakondese

Yes, everywhere that isn't a handful of cities. And I mean literally everywhere.

Most people join these groups out of personal insecurities and hope they can feel masculine again by shouting cuck at their opponents.

Attached: 3-2[1].jpg (1100x619, 210K)

>Middle east
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA
Whiter than me?

What group are you talking about? I just hate people that hate me.

Botswana

>well read means you have to read a book made by prisoner

Attached: jack-baker.jpg (650x400, 88K)

Attached: typical euro flag on int.png (1608x1265, 992K)

Why are sandniggers so scared of JEWISH BVLLS?

Attached: 1516076538579.jpg (838x569, 113K)

BOOM! HEADSHOT!

Yes, visit Jow Forums and read all of those black people whining about girls putting "no blacks" in their dating profiles.

Roasted sandnigger baby killed by JEWISH BVLLS

Attached: 1534921961749.jpg (580x403, 59K)

Well I mean there's blackcels too, nobody is going to deny that.

>middle east
مرحبا أخي

Dios mío, espíritu del Señor, espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada. Ángeles, arcángeles y santos del Paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor. Lléname de ti. Expulsa de mí todas las fuerzas del mal. Aniquílalas, destrúyelas, expulsa de mí los maleficios, la magia negra. El Ogro de Las Tinieblas. La Luz Extinguido. El Insecto. Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica. Todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia. La enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica. Destruye al Monstruo. A La Creatura. Quema este mal en el Infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí, ni a ningún ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente en nombre de Jesucristo salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a todas las presencias del Goblino, que me abandonen inmediatamente, que me abandonen definivamente y que se vayan al Infierno eterno. El Chupa-Chupacabras no puede triunfar. El Monstruo. El Abominación debe morir. Encadenado por San Miguel Arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado por el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada. Aleja a la aberración genética. Al Ogro del Este.

Amén.

>Jow Forums
Of course that's where all the incels hang.
It's scientifically proven that blacks have less neuroticism which means less incel issues though.
So those blacks are outliers

Those are wh*te bois larping as black men dumbass cracka

Attached: All+white+people+the+bbc+will+punish+them+_91fbfd112d688190c8e0f76aa1cfe835.jpg (590x719, 71K)

Dead sandnigger storage

Attached: 1506225875909.jpg (937x528, 270K)

Probably quadroons corrupted with white genes.

r9k is not the representation of the average black person
most black guys have no trouble getting a white girl

are you that danish nigger from

Mentally ill sandnigger freak

Attached: 1528068261833.jpg (937x528, 313K)

Are you speaking from experience in Sweden? Swedish people don't have a history of racism.

>Kills children and calls it defense not terrorism
Wew

He is a Pajeet even worse than a regular nigger

Do you think in the USA if you're some 'normal' black guy in a college or something you will have a hard time getting a white girl?

I'm not middle eastern bitch I'm a pure African Bull

Attached: 51AvfUUdp3L.jpg (375x500, 38K)

No I'm not black.

Thank you.

Attached: 1505746150797.png (618x390, 380K)

ah ok so you're an indian
got it

There are some girls in the US that will not date blacks because of their family. People usually inherit their beliefs from their parents or they hate their parents and swing the opposite way and fuck niggers

You should start dropping your 'WMBF BLEACHED' folder to show that blacks don't emasculate white boys on a massive scale.

top fucking kek

I highly doubt any nigger could have the mental capacity to participate in an online discussion.

90% you are a sandnigger or some other brown queer
10% communist cuckold

Attached: 1512765945840.jpg (937x528, 327K)

>There are some girls in the US that will not date blacks because of their family
We have those too. But do you think these make up the majority or even significant numbers? And even if they did, how many are there that don't have this issue or are into black guys?

>I'm arguing against racism!!
>These people aren't dangerous and they want to be my friends!
>They don't want to see me and my culture die.
Literally, what are you fighting for? Do you hate yourselves this much?

Attached: 312.gif (413x243, 51K)

fucking lol

drop the proxy, ikibey. its not healthy being this insecure.

There are quite a few but it really just depends on where you are and if it's more liberal or conservative.

But ikibey is a t*rkroach

Attached: 1515979777860.jpg (550x507, 198K)

>I'm going to pretend my racism is based on crime statistics and facts to hide my insecurities, cucks!!

Attached: 1443890229296[1].png (599x511, 508K)

OP is literally a gay weeaboo communist tranny weirdo with no life. Just report the thread.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/676S1nirnOI5InkeibSxFw/country/es/

Attached: 1530376332069.jpg (600x450, 26K)

You south euros aren't white you know.

Why do you hate your country? Do you have no sense of disgust? Why don't you want to preserve yourself? You're inhuman

>muh dik
u dumb nigga

Attached: 5513213123.jpg (1920x1080, 85K)

God thats so hot i hope they all got caramel babies after that night

boy am i glad identity politics retardation didn't really take off here as much as it did in the western world.

No they're all with some generic white guys now pretending like pic related never happened

Give all your workers citizenship and you'll get a taste of the fun.

It isn't retardation, it just doesn't apply to your country. Get some perspective

>People still give a fuck about alt-right/pol shit
It's not 2016 anymore gramps

>>People still give a fuck about alt-right/pol shit
maybe you shold learn something from them about how to give a fuck about things so next time another museum in Brasil won't burn to the ground

He is a sandnigger you fucking idiot. He is posting niggers because it triggers Amerimutt newfag retards like you

Attached: 1526264329472.jpg (769x798, 116K)

>He is a sandnigger
It all makes sense now

Attached: 1535780017569.png (687x686, 399K)

If BMWF isn't a real thing why do these pictures keep popping up?

Attached: DPZ8eSrVoAEI3G0[1].jpg (768x960, 134K)

>Give all your workers citizenship
Ah yes, everyone knows just how absolutely easy it is to get citizenship in western countries. I literally just entered Germany in vacation and they immediately begged me to get passport and citizenship. Totally normal and you aren't just misinformed.

The KURD man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The KURD man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(t*rk dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The KURD penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the KURD man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent kurd seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the KURD man impregnates.

In total, the KURD man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the KURD man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: 1518946207918.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Yes he is a well known t*rkroach unironic cuck fetishist. He has been doing this for years. Lurk more and stop getting baited. Pic related it's him

Attached: 1535172062515.jpg (960x1280, 172K)

you're a mentally ill, disgusting human being.

alright everybody disperes from this thread or Im gonna make you all my slaves

Attached: 23.jpg (768x1024, 505K)

Nah, he's a good man. He's giving that sandnigger what he deserves.

where did you get that picture of me?

Why do sandniggers think they are the only ones that can larp and shitpost on Jow Forums?

Such as? The only "alt-right" protest was Charlottesville and 90% of that group was above average looking, especially when it comes to America.

ya goddamn yuropoor!! if it werent for those goddarn niggurs, spics, liburals, methheads, california, commies and freakin kikes we wouuld be paradise! im telling y'all!

Thoughts on BIG KURDISH BVLLS bringing down a t*rkroach attack helicopter?

Attached: 1509873225004.webm (852x480, 2.34M)

he's an albanian 17 yr old in salonika pay no attention

Mehmet should accept that sexual intercourse for T*rkish women is exclusively reserved for Kurdish Men.
Kurdish Men are superior in "ALL" ways to T*rk male subhumans.
T*rkish women are turned off by the smell of kebab.
T*rkish women are drawn to and easily excited by the look of a Kurdish Man's body they are always more desirable to look at with their dark chiseled bodies that display a sign of power and dominance.
T*rkish women know that no matter how physically fit a T*rk male subhuman is, he will lack stamina sexually and almost always ejaculate way to soon to satisfy her.
T*rk women know that Kurdish Men have the stamina to last hours beyond what it takes to please her.
T*rk women know that T*rk male subhumans have small, weak, limp, unattractive penises.
T*rk women know that Kurdish Men have long, thick, hard, amazing big cocks.
At this point feminine T*rkish men might as well just become traps

Attached: 1522951875524.webm (854x480, 2.9M)

Are you aware of what country you live in? America is a first world paradise. Do you know how rich we are? Just stay away from a handful of cities and you're golden. Even then, you could probably live in those cities and be 100% fine

Very nice I keked

Qatar has some of the strictest nationality laws on Earth. I don't understand this whataboutism game you're trying to play. You just seem mad.

>America is a first world paradise

Attached: maximum keks.gif (268x268, 2M)

How will your sharia police deal with the amount of tourists coming for world cup just to fuck local sluts?

Hahaha, yes. Bulgaria should know, right?

Probably hire some Polish kurwas so at least the black supporters won't get to defile the local girls

I've been to America twice. If the US is first world paradise, then Bulgaria is a hyperadvanced alien civilization. You have beggars everywhere, the streets smell like shit, you have nigger, spics and whatever other foreign aliens everywhere - barely white. Mass shootings every week and your economy isn't even that great really.

my point is your point is retarded. citizenship isn't that easy to obtain in the western world either.

This.
Bulgaria > Zimbabwe > USA