Be Brazillian

>Be Brazillian
>Gather millions of pieces of priceless artwork, scientific research and history inside one place (200 year old historic building built by the Portuguese Royal family)
>Fail to install any kind of anti-fire sprinkler system or other basic anti-fire measures
>Museum burns down

J U S T

theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/03/fire-engulfs-brazil-national-museum-rio

Attached: libraryfire2.jpg (1200x630, 76K)

>be portuguese
>live inside a cave
JUST

have you just woken up after a week or what?

the news is Bolsonaro right now, not the museum

Attached: brazil fire.png (1359x661, 771K)

>>Fail to install any kind of anti-fire sprinkler system or other basic anti-fire measures

There was no failure in installing systems, there was NO system at all because the government slashed the Museum's budget.

>There's enough budget to host the world cup and build an olympic stadium
>But can't install sprinkling systems on the most important national museum
Scumbag Brazillian government and their priorities

Attached: scumbag.jpg (600x600, 21K)

What probably actually happened is that museum managers sold something really expensive to private collectors and started the fire themselves to cover shit up.

Inform me on the upcoming election Brazilians
Can Bolsonero fix your disaster of a country??

If that giant Jesus statue turns into flesh, he probably can. By stomping every BR with his giant feet.

Attached: 1534517814799.jpg (750x711, 255K)

Do Brazilians actually think that their country will ever be first world?

Well US basically already turned into BR 2.0, and as other western countries follow, technically some day Brazil will become the first world. Then, Brazilians will use their 200 year experience of being Brazil to become the leader of other first world countries.

>>There's enough budget to host the world cup and build an olympic stadium

there wasn't lol, in fact I just read recently that most companies weren't paid for their services, in fact Brazil owes a lot of money to Portuguese companies too, for services that we didn't pay for, more than 1 Billion if I remember correctly.

kek
Brazil is literally worse than african shitholes

Don't you ever get tired of being based?

Attached: xdd.png (750x711, 522K)

>every carnival is a murder orgy
What do you expect?

That's the payback for taking the gold isn't it?

lmao that's hilarious
god i feel bad for you lot

Every Brazilian politician who caused this should be burned at the stake.

Attached: Nintendo questions.gif (446x251, 720K)

But that would require cutting the remaining amazonian rain-forest to get all the stakes required

Not trying to be edgy or anything, but this makes me sadder than people dying to be quite honest. Museums are like sanctuaries.

you're not edgy because of this

Brazilians deep down actually love politicians (look at Lula of Bolsonaro) and think they are the only hope to solve their problems, but they forget that most of the problems are caused by the government itself.
Harry Browne has a quote that describes it rally well:
"Government is good at one thing: It knows how to break your legs, hand you a crutch, and say, "See, if it weren't for the government, you wouldn't be able to walk"."