Estonia YES!

Estonia YES!

Attached: pizza.png (1280x1280, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/stupid-people/
google.com/search?client=firefox-b-ab&ei=8tKSW8eGBYvFgAbZx7KoDA&q="We don't even know how much in-school factors explain Pisa test scores compared with out-of-school factors such as values, individual characteristics and culture."&oq="We don't even know how much in-school factors explain Pisa test scores compared with out-of-school factors such as values, individual characteristics and culture."&gs_l=psy-ab.3...14547.14547.0.15025.1.1.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.0.0....0.97UUijknNUo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are pretty average, why do news tell us we are BTFO'd by PISA tests?/

Is this a map showing autism rates?

why swedes are so stupid compared to finns and norwegians

They are Swedes.

wtf i thut we wer dumer then that

one wonders where that aptitude has gone

Irish education system is pretty good from what I hear. one of the best in Europe.

We can't afford schools because all the tax money goes to niggers.
Also more niggers doing the tests.

yeah but what's wrong with them I mean with all that swedish meme racism towards finns?

>niggers niggers muh niggers

Attached: 35CAFAC8-2114-48CE-AC7E-E5045A9158F6.jpg (686x542, 74K)

it's only games
except the bimbos in stockholm who actually think promiscuous femfinns are mannish

>We can't afford schools because all the tax money goes to niggers.

It’s not all about schools and how much money they get from the state

There are ”forbidden” reasons that people don’t mention because of their implications

Attached: 8BE8A9E1-5028-43A8-9500-2CC646EB5C0E.png (641x897, 85K)

i wanted estonians to post

Attached: 1528759017733.png (789x750, 18K)

I wonder how would results be counting just ethnic European students.

One should only find pride in his own achievements. We aren't as good as these measly statistics would lead you to believe.

Attached: 1459186799586 23.55.37.jpg (680x788, 72K)

that says some pretty grim things about Europe

>One should only find pride in his own achievements.
then nationalism would be dead and we'd be a world united

Attached: 1468092239629.png (785x644, 65K)

No. There would still be an ethnic cohesion because seeing your own people as your own people and others as other peoples isn't dependent on taking pride in the achievements of others in your people.

humankind is my people

Attached: 1419263512858.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Yeah some people are like you and don't feel a special cohesion with one people but it not everyone has to feel like they have a people for peoples to form. It's enough that many do it.

Nice to see there is still nice people around here :)

unz.com/akarlin/stupid-people/

*gets shot by a negro*

>couldbeworsetugal

Attached: 1518188018825.jpg (400x387, 74K)

*gets trucked by muslim*

What a retarded premise, only reason Estonia is doing so well, not for example turkmenistan or kazakhstan is because of the intelligence of our people in general. Not because of "your" achievements, but because of all of our achievements.

Attached: antiracists.jpg (720x540, 167K)

exactly, browns and blacks are a nuisance

Kek, dumb Russians

>implying that blacks =/ muslims
it's all the same one do this because of being a retard and the other one because of an ideology

Even this stat proves that we Poles are intellectually/racially superior. Thats why we never mixed our genetics with ukrainians, jews, gypsies and other subhuman nations

wrong, 'your' achievements are a result of the society which you grew up in, which betters society

This stat also proves that Israeli nation is dumb like stone and primitive like animal. Thats what you get after mixing soviet (russian-ukrainian) genetics with shitskin-negroid genetics and shape it with using a nazi ideology. You get a chimpanzee on steroids. Zionists are shame of the jewish nation. Pocket-sized nazis.

Why are Estonians so smart?
Weren't they rightless serfs opressed by Russians/Swedes/Germans?

This is it. To achieve something, you gotta be raped by Russians, Swedes and Germans at once.

Alright, let's educate Bulgaria first. Sweden, bring your dildos here!

Estonians #1. Estonians smartest. We hunter master race!

Attached: 3[1].jpg (951x1291, 207K)

shit 2 out of 3
fucking turkey had to destroy everything
we would be kangs tsars and shieet

>Thats why we never mixed our genetics
You meant not by choice

wtf is wrong with fyrom?

>Greeks are retards
big surprise

It was mostly thanks to the Swedes. They built our largest uni and demanded basic education for peasants. Swedish era is still called good old Swedish times even though there were war and famine. We had a 95% literacy rate in 1897 while the same number for neighboring Pskov was 20%.

Attached: basedluther.png (498x735, 424K)

>We had a 95% literacy rate in 1897
Wasn't you part of the Russian Empire back in then?
We kinda bought you from Sweden.

That's true but before the reign of Alexander III, Estonia and Livonia were fairly autonomous (controlled by Lutheran German nobility). Education of peasants was necessary so they could read the Bible. Also, there were separate statistics for different provinces of the empire.

>no link to the study
>the supposed quote only exists in that article

google.com/search?client=firefox-b-ab&ei=8tKSW8eGBYvFgAbZx7KoDA&q="We don't even know how much in-school factors explain Pisa test scores compared with out-of-school factors such as values, individual characteristics and culture."&oq="We don't even know how much in-school factors explain Pisa test scores compared with out-of-school factors such as values, individual characteristics and culture."&gs_l=psy-ab.3...14547.14547.0.15025.1.1.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.0.0....0.97UUijknNUo

>Swedish era is still called good old Swedish times even though there were war and famine.

And it has started again. Hail Swedbank and SEB. The truth is regardless if we manage to become self-sufficient or not, Sweden will continue to be our friend. Because if we fall, the danger of getting JUSTed increases by a lot.

Attached: 1523412316405.png (1210x1190, 116K)

>Hail Swedbank and SEB
I hope Swedish banks don't launder oligarch money to the east as the Danes do.

Capitalists do anything what is leads to profit.

True. It's usually Latvia or Cyprus that gets caught with such activities. There was some pic here where it showed that most investments to Ukraine came from Cyprus. But I guess the banks here are no better.

Why are Estonians so smart?

Does gaysex with make you smart?

Attached: 1487504511999.png (1060x1080, 785K)

Mongol genes.

i had one of those standardized tests and just checkmarked all the a's lol

sweden has more third gens too

Why are Macedonian niggers so much worse than everybody else? Almost 100pts under their neighbors.

Bullshit. Finnic people have light hair and eye color. The Mongol meme comes from the idiots that fucked Samis.

Attached: 1536273954085.png (995x1484, 84K)