Be American

>Be American
>Survive Las Vegas shooting
>Get a therapy dog to cope
>Dog gets shot
Such is life in America

Attached: be american....png (1440x1970, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R6WfDX8KPFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No way

Attached: CPJo5f0UAAAwqa2.jpg (499x460, 27K)

What race is this?

La...

lol. People who go to country music concerts and advertise their therapy dogs deserve to suffer.

>therapy dog
wtf? how does a dog help?

It's a wh*te people thing.

being a faithful friend who want you no harm and comfort you by his presence and him just being happy that you exist

fuck off I feel bad for the dog

bradoodle

Everything is getting so ridiculous it almost doesn't even seem real

Surreal

It can all be fixed by just killing all incels. USA has the most powerful army in the world. It won't take more than a week.

Welcome to the Third World.

Finland changed gun laws and our shootings stopped.

Do the same.

Attached: Finland-shooters_998328c.jpg (460x288, 19K)

Guns aren't the problem, Americans are the problem

you've never had a dog i take it.

this but unironically

dog bless ameriga

American

No

>innocent therapy dogs
YEAH SHOOT EM

Attached: 1528676087442.png (1528x1184, 53K)

US army are the incels. US army is where people who can't get job driving trucks because they'll never pass the drug test go to earn money.

Who fucking cares?

We have a legit problem with poor black and hispanic kids in the inner city shooting each other over gangs and drugs. Why the fuck do we only ever talk about mass shootings and dickhead neighbors?

The overwhelming majority of gun violence in this country has to do with poverty, drugs and gang culture but whenever we talk about gun violence nobody can get past mass shootings, which are a complete minority of gun homicides in America. Guns aren't the problem. Gun owners aren't the problem. Even nutcases who shoot their neighbor's dog or bring a rifle into a school aren't the problem- not when you put that into proportion with other causes of death. But that's all I ever hear about when people talk about gun violence in the US.

>labradoodle
literally an abomination that should be put down, and by the looks of its owner it would have been better if she was shot to death as well

This. One thing I notice is that America has an INSANE mental issue.

petting a dog has physiological benefits, makes you produce comfy hormones

t. cat "person"

>legit problem with poor black and hispanic kids in the inner city shooting each other over gangs and drugs
>problem

Nobody gives a shit when they keep it to themselves, but a dickhead neighbor shooting your dog or a spree shooting could potentially affect anyone. That's how news stories work, they have to tug at the anxieties and heartstrings of the masses to get clicks.

America is so entertaining they should start charging. Ive never heard of an entire country being one big circus before.

it's a glorified teddy bear for people who don't want to grow up

based
redpilled

>Ive never heard of an entire country being one big circus before.
Which is strange since you live in one

Nobody wants to grow up, some people are just forced to do it anyway.

the world might hate us, but when china takes the throne, y'all are gonna get bored as fuck hearing ping falling through an escalator. you'll be wanting this ratchet american programming back on your news in no time

cringe

Attached: 1533908997920.png (821x869, 36K)

Crime and violence is a problem no matter who it happens to. Those people are Americans, just as much as you or I, who are being held back from contributing to our society and improving their lot by a lot of factors. One of those factors is that they're statistically more likely to commit murder and be murdered than anyone else in the country. You can say that their ethnicity is what determines their proclivity for violence but I'm convinced it has everything to do with their environment, and until we fix that environment we're gonna be dealing with the same fucking problems for a long as time.

Sorry, meant to add this on:

I get what you're saying in that the media is complacent. It absolutely is. It's really frustrating to me that it looks like everybody is doing everything in their power to misrepresent this issue because it gets them better ratings.

Referring to this human as "them"
And nothing of value was lost

Dios mio

fucking LOS man

It's not strange. Because he lives in one, he doesn't notice it.

Go shoot up some krokodil and drink bath lotion slav boy

holy fuck you literally can not make this shit up

Attached: 1418449130458.jpg (920x380, 69K)

Attached: 1535580747538.jpg (620x620, 81K)

If the dog had a gun, this wouldn't have happened.

So why did he shot him?

>labradoodle

Attached: 1521071842695.jpg (480x558, 89K)

because freedom

Lmao who really cares

the dog probably walked on his garden or some shit like that

Because they'll pass the army's drug tests?

Attached: 67678990980.jpg (600x400, 177K)

after being away for 16 weeks yea

besides, once you join the military you no longer have rights, you ARE an instrement of the state

thats why military has a separate set of courts, judges, and laws

We should get the other persons story too, for all we know that dog could have been attacking his pets or destroying his property

white

i know this feel too much

Attached: brazilian shower.jpg (1171x936, 116K)

>Hating based cats
t. soi induced nu-male

BASED gehingis

Attached: Snapchat-6207063575460300328.jpg (480x784, 141K)

How the fuck does this even happen?

Companionship, the dog can also be trained to bring you back to reality if you're reliving a traumatic experience. Basically like video related. youtube.com/watch?v=R6WfDX8KPFU

Attached: 1470497266396.png (587x600, 475K)

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT IF IT WAS A PITBULL THAT GOT SHOT EVERONE WOULD BE CHEERING

Attached: 1534601064076.png (645x729, 63K)

>be ameridog
>get shot

>buf x(

lmao

He was defending his property, dumb bitch should have controlled her dog.

I've never actually even heard a gunshot in real life

Attached: 1535246698005.jpg (811x612, 58K)

The only way I could imagine it happening would be if the dog was on some farmers property, and fucking with the livestock

i don't know, you still don't fucking shoot your neighbour's dog

Nah man, if you've got your own animals and/or kids and it's some shithead's pitbull actually attacking and harming your animals and/or kids, feel free to blast it.

Considering these are suburbanite fags this most likely isn't what happened in the OP pic, though.

That must be nice

i think i heard a gunshot once when there was a wedding in the village where my grandparents live
i mean, if someone is in actual danger
but it doesn't really sound like that
most of all since it's a neighbour's dog, which usually means that you know it and it knows you

True.

>neighbor's dog
these tend to be the most hostile dogs you will ever come into contact with.
You know, because people who take good care of their dogs are usually the ones who will also bring them out in public.

It turns out that most people are terrible pet owners and don't deserve them no matter how many bullets they managed to dodge in recent history.

>be shot
>get American

this story is considered global news? kek

The dog violated the NAP

sorry, i don't really understand what you mean

unironically looks Brazilian.

R A R E

but what about conscription

R A R E .
A
R
E

This desu.

Looks hawaiian

I don't think most people had ever heard a gunshot. I haven't and I know very few people who had

>be american
>stay in your damn apartment, do literally nothing
>bloodthirsty drunk female police officer enters into your apartment believing it's hers
>get shot

>Jow Forums says it's your fault for not locking the door

Attached: 1536342036722.png (806x442, 66K)