Where do tourists go to engage in degenerate activities in your country?

Where do tourists go to engage in degenerate activities in your country?

Attached: an_unedited_image.jpg (1466x1853, 222K)

I really hate these types of epic redd*t pictures desu

im sorry fren

Attached: ww1_christmas_truce.jpg (777x489, 84K)

I suppose I'll just list it for my state (NJ) instead of the country as a whole. Tourists both domestic and foreign come to the Jersey Shore, Atlantic City in particular, to indulge their degenerate impulses.

Same. They've always been fucking awful.

US as a whole:
Las Vegas, San Francisco, Nashville, Atlantic City (F), Miami, Denver

Virginia:
Maryland and West Virginia have gambling, Washington DC has weed

maybe le Cap d'Agde, a somewhat nudist town on the mediterrannean coast. But France il not really a destination for degeneracy, we ae bad at parties, legal weed is in Netherland, legal prostitutes are in nearly all border countries

Red Square
it has some ancient and modern large shops as well and basically always filled with chinese and slavshit tourists

Attached: image.jpg (1100x720, 720K)

Shitty expensive clubs, pubs and cocktail bars, mostly tourist traps.
We have our own places.

Had a friend recently come back from France. She paid 120 euros for a bottle of Hennessey.

What the fuck, Europe?

my house

>Slovenia and Greece are responsible for your dumb bimbo friend buying overpriced piss in France
go shart elsewhere

Amsterdam
For Dutch youths; Terschelling

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

1. I'm certain you can get Hennessey for like €25
2. If she ordered a fucking bottle at club Negro in Paris she deserves getting extorted.

Las Vegas and New Orleans are the first places to come to mind, although most any major US city can hook you up with all the degeneracy you can handle. We're pretty cool that way.

Not Salt Lake City or Boise.

my asshole

Did she buy it in a club or at a refuelling station?

Club, some friend of hers was playing music.

Aren't both of those cities supposed to have good bar scenes at the very least? I wouldn't really know firsthand. Anyway you can obviously thank the Mormons for making their cities boring.

Buying bottles at clubs in most of Europe is seen as really niggerish, or rather something Arabs would do.

Arabs drink bottles of booze in European clubs? That's haram as fuck t b h. Anyway why is buying a bottle an uncool thing to do?

Fatal mistake. Clubs will rip you off so hard that you'll still feel it a month later.
You get drunk outside the club and then enter, if you're even going into a club.

Arabs are Grey Goose's biggest customer by far. Mainly because they cannot drink beer and only start drinking at later ages so they just buy a bottle and mix it with cola or red bull.

>Anyway why is buying a bottle an uncool thing to do?
Because it's something often done by minorities and white people acting like minorities.

You forgot New Orleans and it's dick waving puke-a-thon.

Clubs rip you off here. How ignorant is she?

bali or thailand but in australia would be goldcoast

>they cannot drink beer
Do they actually believe that drinking spirits allows them to skirt the rule?

Religious people find stupid ways to circumvent stupid rules.
What else is new?

That's as dumb as the religious girls here who think they're still virgins if they only get fucked in the ass. I honestly thought Muslims were usually less hypocritical than Christians though.

>That's as dumb as the religious girls here who think they're still virgins if they only get fucked in the ass.
Yes.
Though that meme doesn't seem to exist here.

>hating on The Emancipator
With the exception of this one

Attached: abe_lincoln_riding_a_grizzly_by_sharpwriter-d33u2nl.jpg (1191x670, 141K)

Magaluf(more like shagaluf OI OI OI)

>Though that meme doesn't seem to exist here.
I don't think it's actually very common here either. But the fact that it's a thing at all is hilarious.

True.

>the fact that it's a thing at all
protip: it isn't you fucking incel

Tel Aviv, lots of homosex

Not an incel/virgin by a long shot. Personally I've never run into this meme firsthand but I know at least one other guy who has drunkenly buttfucked some southern baptist girl in Alabama where we grew up.

Anywhere in Rio

Cape Town
>Wide variety of pussy
>Wide variety of boipucci
>Long Street is basically nought but clubs
>Ten day long gay festival
>Cheap weed
>Cheap booze
What more would you want?

less blacks

Buġibba,Paceville,Sliema.

Beach resort cities