Your country

>your country
>what are the worst tourists in your country
Spain
Br*ts
vimeo.com/221146132

Attached: asi-se-vive-el-brexit-en-benidorm-la-meca-del-turismo-british.jpg?mtime=1467150864.jpg (1338x752, 151K)

we don't have any tourists here. nobody comes to us. we don't have friends.

Oi oi pablo tengo que two taquilas por favor

Hahaha WHEEEYYY

You don't make it very easy desu. I wanted to visit my friend when she was working in the hermitage for a couple of days, but the visa alone was 300 pounds! Russia was actually easier for us to travel to in communist times

I feel for you guys, Brits act like absolute pigs in Spain. It's awful.

Anyway here (and in most other places) Chinks are the absolute worst.

Poland
Brits without a doubt
they vomit on the streets and shout very loudly in pubs

all of them

a few brits actually do "tourism" instead of just drinking and partying but they're a small minority
the american tourists i found were surprisingly nice, its almost as if the shut-ins that never left their state are the Jow Forumsfags online 24/7

avecs

chinese

The only British tourists we get are sophisticated gentlemen who come to look at Viking runestones and enjoy hiking in nature.

>the american tourists i found were surprisingly nice
Thanks, we try.

I was a tourist in your country

Tbh you are dealt a bad card with that, Spain is THE place to go for cheap sun and drinking for our underclass. It's a shame because lots of Spaniards think all brits are like that just because they're the most visible and annoying, but lots of Brits think Spain is classy and a cultured place to visit

Israel
Americans

American tourists are always very pleasant desu, they're always interested in everything and are mostly polite. Maybe because it's more effort to get here we get a better bunch of them. The only annoying ones are the idiot show-offs travelling with daddies money

Generally avoid those types of cheap Brit holiday destinations for that very reason. I went to Cancun last year, & the Mexicans hate the spring break Americans for the exact same reason.

I think the real problem that makes british tourists seem so bad is that we have completelly different partying culture and schedule, and brits go partying at 8 PM when people here havent even had dinner yet so they stand out a lot, while spaniards would consider 11PM very early to start partying on a weekend
we hosted an american marriage on airbnb and the guy was super nice and actually managed to learn spanish to the point of being fluent. he would sometimes ask me small doubts he had about spanish, i hope he enjoyed his stay

Yeah I noticed that. That did baffle me desu - I mean having dinner later is fine, but I didn't understand only really starting drinking late because it's not like your bars and clubs stay open for longer. Difference is probably that brits have the goal of getting drunk, most people aren't that stupid I guess

tourists are not friends but parasites

Russian filth.

definitely the Chinese. they literally have no respect anywhere they go. completely subhuman. elderly Portuguese people are some of the biggest assholes in the world, fuck them. Everyone else was surprisingly chill, including the Brits. there was this qt French girl that I meant at the mall. we hit it off but she was only in America for the next three days with her family. still think about some days.

I hope you fall off a balcony and break your neck, Nigel. Ideally some Spaniards would piss on you as you slowly die.

Chinese, anyone from NY/NJ

chinese. they lack manners and ignore rules.

this place look revolting, I would ban tourism to see those places die

Chinese don't make noise at night or pee/puke on street

Maybe you haven't gotten too many of them yet but they absolutely do. They act like disgusting rude pigs. They spit absolutely everywhere too.

I lived in Heidelberg for years and they were all somewhat tolerable but weird in their own ways. American tourists often walk around in small groups, wearing shorts and baseball caps and loudly talk about everything they see. They also often blindly do what they get told by a tourguide. I'm one of those tour guides but I didn't do it in Heidelberg but in a small city and don't get me wrong, Americans are alright, most of the people are at least in their late 50s but I prefer Australians. Kiwis are the best though because they're on a European level of assburger and feel like you're interacting with normal people and those 3 and some Brits are the only tourists I got to handle personally. Chinese tourists are pretty much like Americans but they are much louder, stay in big groups and finish taking a quick look at famous stuff within half an hour. Their bus stops in the middle of a city, they all disembark, walk around aimlessly, maybe with a Chinese guide and take quick looks at famous stuff and random things, then head back to the bus. Lots of Chinese women actually cover themselves up to avoid getting a tan which I wouldn't have expected on such a large scale.

Spanish tourists and students beat the Chinese. They hang around in medium sized groups and only communicate by shouting at each other. They enter your bus and all the other conversations die off because nobody can understand anything while the Spanish people don't even seem enraged. Also I fucked a Spanish student exchange girl. You don't notice slavic tourists in public that much but I heard horror stories about Russian tourists. Everything from getting drunk and starting fights at the buffet to taking everything from the buffet, eating a third of it and spitting on the left overs so others have to wait for a refill or there's only one load for everybody. Polish tourists seem a little bit unrefined but they probably only earned their money to travel during the last 20 years so no surprise. We have more of them working in the fields like Americans have Mexicans. This summer 4 of them died in our local lake because it was so hot and they'd been drinking. What else? British grannies really sound exactly like they do in David Firth cartoons, mormons get weird when you tell them most people here drink alcohol daily and there are local festivities that pretty much revolve around drinking, some Americans really really seem to hate France, Chinese mostly head to the local Asian restaurant (told you they were like Americans) and Japanese are barely noticeable in everyday life.

they dont value the environment or have a notion of tidyness, just like indians and pakis
they only value money. the most easy-going nice people in china is the people from the countryside instead of the sad city people that are more "wealthy" but enslaved to their job

This desu, our chinese immigrants are good people, but they're from bumfuck nowhere and speak they're own chink language that isn't mandarin. The tourists are loud and oblivious and they usually speak mandarin so they're probably from bigger cities

*their
fuck

>The only annoying ones are the idiot show-offs travelling with daddies money

We hate the trustifarians as much as you do.