Name a more iconic duo

Name a more iconic duo

Attached: German-Russian-Flags-570x320.jpg (570x320, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

incoming Israel + USA flags

Russia the enemy/murderer/thief/rapist and Germany the protector/savior/hero/guardian

Me and Croatia

Attached: 1535458530741.jpg (569x472, 67K)

for fucks sake

Attached: 1534042737149.jpg (310x395, 36K)

except that it was Germany that invaded and plundered, and Soviet Union which protected and liberated

The eternal teuton has been a parasite on Europe since his inception. He has done nothing more than plunder and pillage our continent. The Roman Empire, once the greatest civilization of all time, destroyed by teutonic barbarians. The eternal teuton does not care for his fellow man. He is programmed, like a robot only to cause harm and destruction upon our continent. How many times shall we let the eternal teuton get away with it? Sack of Rome (twice), The reformation, the Thirty Years war, World War 1, World War 2, communism was invented by a teuton..... The list goes on. The crimes against humanity committed by this unholy race are too many to count. It is time for us to rise up and unite together. Europe shall never be free of pain until this parasite is destroyed. Spread the word. The teuton is already hatching his plants to destroy our precious Europe again. We must come to a solution. A final solution...

That's why Russia is more cool.

Thank you Finland.

Imagine if Germany did not exist.
Russian mongols would have taken over Europe.
Who would stop them? France? No. Britain? No.
And then all of Europe would be destroyed. A shithole! Just like Russia. They can't do anything except destroy.

Germany is the savior hero of Europe. Germany makes sure we all prosper. Germany protects us from Russia and communism. Germany is our big brother.

No, thank you Germany for always helping us.

>No, thank you Germany for always helping us.
You stabbed them in the back in 1944. Germans fought untill the end, but all of their "allies" betrayed them.

always ready to serve and protect Europe

Hitler was being a retard and he was austrian (probably had sl*vic and negroid blood)

Thank you big brother

>Hitler was being a retard and he was austrian
How does it changes the fact you stabbed Germans in the back when they were desperately need you

you're the cringest poster on this board and really need to kys

Swe-Fin

Attached: 1536295028038.jpg (700x900, 241K)

Just

Attached: Flag-Pins-North-Korea-Australia.jpg (715x400, 33K)

Is Finland and Sweden like Poland and Germany?

it was necessary everyone would die and more Germans would have died too if we had stayed in the war and even Hitler wasn't mad at us he understood why we did it

Come on Italy you are just mad that you are always overshadowed by Germany

No, Finland - Sweden is more like Sweden - Finland

>and more Germans would have died too
Germans knew it, but they still fought till the end defending every single home in Berlin.
The point is, you're not only betrayed Germans, you killed 5000 of them to pleasure the USSR.

I am moved that you are so concerned with German lives

Accurate, but Germany is also the thief and the rapist.

Attached: 1519653061027.png (1024x1060, 894K)

I'm Dagestani and therefore German.

And Sweden is Estonia's best friend.

come home aryan man

Iconic at what? Fucking over Poland? Being lands Napolean invaded?

Yes, but we don't have much to offer besides being a meat shield against tiblas.

You will never understand, mutt you have no history

Attached: 1514070758431.png (710x505, 301K)

Poland is a hyenne of the Europe, they would attack Germany and USSR first. It was an act of self-defence.

We killed 1000 and it was because they burnt down Lapland
Germans fought because Hitler (negroid) would have killed them if they retreated

Germany only rapes and thieves from other Germanics mainly and slaves deserve it.

Shut the fuck up

Based. Thank you and thanks finland for being our buffer zone and meat shield against slav menace.

Your bravery will be remembered.

Kys mongol.

it was a humanitarian intervention to prevent polish death camps
sadly we came too late

Damn this. Actually, my guess is that Poland should pay $850 billions of reparations to Germany and Russia

S.U. precursor tried and failed to invade your country in 1920, agreed to divide up your country with the Nazis and joined in albeit it later in invading, rounded up your citizens, massacred your officers, after they were fighting the Nazis sat their and help back the allied Polish troops while the Nazis destroyed Warsaw in the uprising and kept you backwards for decades. They are not the good guys as far as Poland goes.

Kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War

i wanna be frens with germany :C
can i?

Attached: 1533392916373.jpg (700x900, 277K)

Attached: 1531232683329.jpg (500x669, 69K)

me and ur mum

hmmm