I dream of a pagan europe

I dream of a pagan europe.
but not just a pagan Scandinavia, but a pagan britain. a pagan france, germany and balkans.
a pagan europe.

Attached: de-jonge-heidense-slavische-ceremonie-van-het-meisjesgedrag-op-midzomer-73739902.jpg (800x533, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/mass-immigration-turning-london-back-religious-city/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not happening

fuck you jew

Is "pagan" just nazi code for "nazi"?

Like....you can be an atheist or a Christian and wear flowers you know that right?

>Show's people wearing Slavic Christian dress
brainlet

Like clockwork, OP reveals himself a nazi.

How did I know this, when OP mentions nothing about being a fucking nazi? Its because neopaganism, while invented by stoner hippies, is 90% nazi pieces of shit nowadays.

Fuck you pagan savage

bad goy

Pagan roughly means "country side dweller" in terms of its ancient usage. Things have changed, now the country-side dwellers are Christians who will lose the culture war against nihilistic urbanite atheism, just like Christianity overran pagan places in the Roman era.

I think actually that already happened in the late 20th century (60s-70s) and NOW cities are more religious again with Islam, African-style Christianity, etc.

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/mass-immigration-turning-london-back-religious-city/

World is a pretty cool place.

It really bothers me that ethnic religions don’t exist in Europe anymore

Like, there is no distinctively “English” religion anymore that speaks to the soul & cultural worldview of the ancient Anglo-Saxon people for example

Attached: F5303E29-7E27-46D6-85B2-2D681138138F.jpg (344x300, 45K)

>It really bothers me that ethnic religions don’t exist in Europe anymore
Catholicism as it's practiced in Europe is very ethnic.

Never gonna happen, European Paganism has been a meme for several centuries now.

>1500 years now
ftfy

Muh ebin paganism

Attached: christianity_superiority.jpg (2321x1392, 793K)

Love me some druidism, I missed human sacrifices tbqh, id be glad if it came back

>It really bothers me that ethnic religions don’t exist in Europe anymore
Yeah they do all over the place.

>there is no distinctively “English” religion anymore that speaks to the soul & cultural worldview of the ancient Anglo-Saxon people for example
Wait why the fuck would anyone "speak to the soul of the ancient Anglo-Saxon people"? Ancient people are dead.

There's neopaganism where you mash up folk Christianity (muh tarot readings, muh "yule tree") with actual pagan stuff (muh zodiac) with stuff appropriated from Asia (ie karma) or Africa (voudou) with new age (muh crystal energies).

Its still a meme but it is kinda trendy

I never got the ancestor thing, my family tree has all sort of Catholic, Calvinist, Methodist, fedora atheist, agnostic, and yes if I went back far enough I could find pagans in the ancient BC times too. Every single human being has so many ancestors you can't believe in ALL the same stuff they did.

the real problem is urbanization though, you won't see a pagan revival without first dispersing subhuman citycucks back to the nature where they belong. cities uproot and deracinate so (((universalist))) religions like islam or christianity naturally thrive there

callate americaca

>T H O R G O D

Attached: 1517162277522.png (645x729, 147K)

uhh yeah so all my ancestors for at least 2 thousand years have been christians and now i'm gonna convert cause some retarded white-nigger mudhut dwelling savage told me so, don't think so

Didn't the vikings masacered and raped enough through your shithole?
You want the big Skandi Cock back up your wifes ass while your had hangs on the house you worked your entirle life for?

>flag
You know he does.

Most pagans are autists of a higher caliber. While Nazis are shunned in society, most pagans are the guy you would refer to as "that guy".

Overly autistic running a mediocre and lackluster meme page. Where I live, it usually manifests in some pan-slavic ideology, sometimes wishing for creating Yugoslavia again but not communist...or something...I don't know, I can't keep up nor do I want to. Knew one guy that was into it. Spends his days in parks rolling tobacco and talking about muh something.

I can do him this pleasure.

>Where I live, it usually manifests in some pan-slavic ideology, sometimes wishing for creating Yugoslavia again but not communist
that makes sense when you consider that religious identity is very important to individual South Slavic ethnicities but if everyone is suddenly a "Yugoslav" they are just a blank slate you can convert to any religion you want.

The funniest people however are our conspiracy theorists. Here, they manage to wrap the us, vatican, islam, communists/chetniks, free masons, the illuminati all in one package.

They make Alex Jones look like a baby. The ones happen to be taxi drivers and men in their 60s drinking booze in front of supermarkets.