Regardless the laws of your country, do you personally support pic related? Why or why not?

Regardless the laws of your country, do you personally support pic related? Why or why not?

Attached: 35305951_1879137832395910_6005092233814999040_n.jpg (937x1171, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

us.thetaxcalculator.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=tNpVk5YPurE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The state should not recognize or subsidize any marriages, but if they have to do it they should recognize fags.

Giving tax advantages to people just because they're married is stupid.

I literally couldn't care less

exterminate all homosexuals and fascism will vanish

>do you personally support pic related?
yes
>Why or why not?
cuz then i wouldn't be able to do it myself :3

this

I think it’s disgusting and don’t support it because if the state chooses to recognize it then that’s up to them as long as it doesn’t affect me.

I don't believe in gay marriage but here's the thing do people really cry when getting proposed? It always looks very fake and wouldn't you have talked about it before getting proposed to? Anyway thats my 2c.

What's the rationale behind giving marriage a tax break when having kids also offers a tax break?

It's none of my business.

I'm fine with it as long as they don't get to adopt kids.

I unironically want them all exterminated. I used to have a live and let live mentality but then I actually got exposed to faggots on the internet. Not a single homo has any redeeming characteristics.

I’m completely apathetic on the topic, but I find people who are strongly opposed to it annoying. So I guess I support it out of spite.

Literally this. I find the whole issue to be retarded to begin with.

>Making it legal
It wont make people hating gays go away. It can downplay the stigma, but that will take a long time
>Not making it legal
You're not going to stop gays from existing by refusing them to get married. Plus, if they are together, they are still a gay couple, just not one with rings on their fingers.

And to anyone with the "MUH DEGENERACY" argument, remember that you are on Jow Forums where you find much more degenerate behavior that doesn't offend you in the slightest. If they are being normal and contributing members of society, that's all that matters....and not being retards.

Yes.

Attached: 1521801811872.png (992x1240, 573K)

no i think its wrong
but they are human so equal rights and all

it's funny seeing when straight people support gay rights and all that. all they do in gay communities is talk shit about straight people and how they should all die

Serb and American bros are right, shit's retarded.

no, gays only hate bi and trans people... shut your stupid mouth

This. I don't give two shits.

You DON'T have to go back based hombre

Usually yes as it's a part of European culture since the dawn of Greeks but it's an exceptional situation, white people need to breed more

Do you not know how the fucking taxcode works?

OK so we have whats called a progressive tax system. The IDEA behind this is that people who have more money, pay more taxes.

us.thetaxcalculator.net/

Now lets say a single man is making $50k. He has to pay $4369 in federal income tax. Lets say a married couple are making $50k between the two of them. Then they only pay $2739 in federal income tax! Wait!!! $2739 is less than 4369! Thats NO FAIR! Single man pays more!
Because the single man has $50k for himself, and the married couple has $50k for 2 people. Aka $25k each. Its natural that they should pay less. In fact if you look up the standard tax deduction, the tax deduction that couples get is exactly DOUBLE that what a single person gets! Wow! Almost like a couple has 2 people in it!

ALSO the dependent tax exemption has been eliminated since the exemption for adults was increased. You can still get a child credit though for a few thousand bucks per kid (enough to buy food so your kids arent starving)

and denying them the rights will make them become straight? sound logic, man

Of course I do. Homo's being free means more out and about to give me their boipucci.

Not that I am gay or anything, I just like to dominate other men to make me more alpha.

youtube.com/watch?v=tNpVk5YPurE

Don't care what people do. I don't spend any time around people anyways.

No but injecting kids with hormones won't help either if you were alluding to LGBTQ+DFGHKJSLDKGJALSKDGJASKL in general

Homos are based in that they can be perfectly militarized into fascists

You know better.

Attached: gay aids forum.jpg (2184x1706, 920K)

No, but they also are a non-issue in real life and its only the mass/social media which pushes this homo stuff.

If they want to live their sinful lives, that is up to God to judge them. As for us in our everyday lives, we should hate the sin but love the sinner

Even if you are gay and white, or retarded and white, YOU ARE WHITE, BOTTOM LINE!

>YOU ARE WHITE, BOTTOM

Yes you are.
Black is top.

Attached: gay chavs.jpg (480x640, 23K)

I don't give a fuck
Gays don't personally affect me

All monkeys will be kept to serve as fuckdolls to gay skinheads

>Regardless the laws of your country, do you personally support pic related?
no

>Why or why not?
homosexuality is haram

Why are danish gays so angry? They're all friendly here.

Fucking faggots, I hope they have a wonderful life together

No

They participated in oppression olympics against evil straight white male like everyone else. I only support myself.