Brasil vs Peru

I want to move to one of those countries

Give me a reason in favour and another against, for whichever of them two as a destination

Attached: 10262144.jpg (221x250, 9K)

In peru you will be able to communicate

Forgot to add: language not a problem

Peru is safer but Brazil has bunda, praia e Bolsonaro

>Peru
+Far safer
-Pretty sure it's really centralised so in order to get a STEM related job you'll be forced to live in Lima and drive through traffic, smog, fog and annoying noises.

Brazil
+Better job opportunities and far more cities to live and work in.
-murderous and gang infested shithole

I'd go to Perú desu

Peru

why brazil, wtf

just go to chile if you want a latin america country

Not OP but
>beach
>bundas
>eternal summer
>bidets?
>Amazon (the company)

ill take the advantage cuz you're argentinian, sorry: i've recently met an argentinian girl who is really nice with me and hanged out twi, she moved to italy a few weeks ago for university and she talked me about argentina and how much divided are social classes. she talked about being into a sort of "elite", at school, at parties, at uni, everywhere basically, does this really happen? she meant it as if its impossible to get "out" of your normal elite group of friends and shit, and this is the reason she moved here in italy. idk how should i feel about it, she really went deep into this argument.

I hope she dies

tetta figa culo marica loco

She sonds like the average butthurt south American SJW

Suck me

Yes it's a problem because argies sound super homo

Go to Panama

CHI

True, you'll have to live in Lima if you want a proper job and it's a grey, depressing shithole

Perú because it is trying it's best!

What's the best place to live after Lima? Finding a job is not a problem, I have an online business I can keep running

that's what i thought, but she's cute, what can i do

I say Perú, safer, Seems more politically stable, dope food

I'd choose Brazil but depending on which city, I guess

Any middle sized city, depending on what kind of weather you like, Cuzco or Arequipa for the mountains, Trujillo for the coast, Iquitos if, god-forbid, you wanna live in the jungle

Not that user. Maybe Arequipa, I heard that it is like Lima, but more bearable to live in.
>Safer than Lima
>Outskirts can be pretty
>Less smog
> fewer chances to get run over by a fucking Combi
>It is a big market, people consume a lot there (taking in count that it is the second largest city here) so maybe you might be lucky enough to have a successful business
You can also consider Cuzco, Ica, Tacna, San Martín, Puno, etc. It depends on what do you want to do while being in here.

This. But if you only got those two oprions then go to Peru.

Brazil, but you're already in a nice spot

Attached: me on the right and brazil and argentina on the left.jpg (674x515, 51K)

>but you're already in a nice spot
Argentina??? Lmao

I want leafgirl to cum inside me

Very rude

Attached: 1528434301026.png (512x447, 216K)

peru cause your gramps are prolly from there. easy peasy

0n, is that you?

It's always him. His hemorroids are cronic