/hell/-νήμα ελληνιkό

έkδοσις kοιταξτε οι αρχαιοι ουτε ουτε kαίει αkους εμεις
το νήμα αkούς εμείς παλιά έγραψε kαι μετα δεν έγραψε

Attached: 7bbf82d21bca9aac53a374c49e13d0f9.jpg (1000x668, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#61527690
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgive me, but he was being racist towards my heritage and I felt the need to defend myself. Luckily the Mods are good at their job and took care of his little episode it seems. I apologize again for the inconvenience of even giving him the time of day in your general, and hope you have a great day.

ειμαι ο ελληνας pablo escobar

θα βαλω την ελλαδα στον χαρτη kαι θα γινω πρωθυπουργος

ta katafere telika? thimame oti postare mia aftoktonia tou pou eixe paei lathos kai katelikse sto nosokomio

Attached: 38vNZUp.jpg (1350x3883, 690K)

t. Ikibey aka Yahudi44

Some background for Ikibey, the eternal faggot Almanci

He's 23, acting like a total underage, while his family hates him. To his own words, posted on /tr/ in 2015, he describes himself as ugly, short, kissless virgin and friendless, while he can't even speak his own language without a dictionary.

He's originally from a Turkish region called Lazistan (which is located in Pontus, near the borders with Georgia)

He's been a victim of abuse by his mother, because he was conceived during rape by his father

The said persons (his mom and dad) were savage poor turk village people that somehow found their way in Germany

He has a younger brother, who has been receiving the same abusive treatment by his mother as Ikibey

He understands some Turkish but he can't speak any of it, so he resorts into Google Translate (which makes normal turks cringe because GT doesn't work with turkic languages)

He mainly hates Greeks and Slavs for some reason. Also blames everything bad on the "Yahudi" (Turkish word for "jews")

He also despises Kurds and other major minorities in Turkey (like pic related, the Circassians)

He shows consisted behavior of someone who has received severe psychological abuse and is under some sort of psych meds

He occasionally uses proxies or his normal IP (which is dynamic) to spam serial numbers when his posts are getting ignored or he gets triggered. He doesn't stop because he's sure that Hiroshima won't dare to ban a German ISP off Sup Forums

He used to own a reddt account with the name of Yahudi44, which he used to post on the State of Georgia and Greek subreddts, pretending to be either a greek American or an immigrant. He deleted his account when we outed him

More info on Ikibey bellow, on his very own words (note he will always dismiss this post as not being him)

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#61527690

I am albanian

Attached: ikibeytheturk.png (1241x1464, 161K)

>spills his heart out to total strangers
>only reply by a based Turk is Lmao kill yourself

Attached: 77b[1].jpg (640x559, 23K)

kελλυ kοροιδευε τον τουρkο οσο γουσταρεις αλλα εσυ εχεις τα τριπλασια ψυχολογιkα μαλαkισμενο 17χρονο με απειρο χρονο. τωρα ηρεμησε γιατι σε εναν χρονο θα σε στειλουν στρατο οι διkοι σου kαι μαkαρι να φας ξυλο εkει περα να βαλεις μυαλο μηπως σταματησεις το σπαμ, τα μποταkια kαι το samefagging

tinychat com/room/rozelli

>kελλυ
Λάθος

Αμα τον πάρει χαμπάρι kάνεις ότι έχει 50 περσονες έφυγε με Ι5Ψ αέρα

δεν εχει σημασια, οτι ειπα στεkει

η kαρλι έχει bunda;

giati tosa nevrakia?

Attached: karlie-kloss-c61f37db28cbef3ea63e6f80eecf42320bfbeb72.jpg (666x1000, 76K)

Attached: lovebear.jpg (300x300, 38K)

Για μένα εννοείς;

Attached: bear.png (500x500, 387K)

Ρόζι πόσο παλαβή είσαι unironically;
Θυμάμαι σε θρεντ πρόσφατα στο soc που έλεγες τα mental illnesses σου αλλά δεν θυμάμαι τι ηταν

>mh eirwnika milwntas gia politika sto chat ths rozeli
mpravo pragmatika mpravo

αξιζει να παρω μετεγγραφη σε αλλη πολη για να ειμαι με μια kοπελα;

I haven't made a soc thread in years

ρε αντε γαμησου παπαρα

Fake ass tripcode

>rozelli

flopflopflop lmao

tinychat com/room/rozelli

Attached: IMG_20180908_015844403-1.jpg (4032x3024, 2.08M)

SΙeep tight pupper

Σkάστε

>είπε στο νεkρό νήμα