Why did god make gay people if the bible said homosexuality is wrong?

why did god make gay people if the bible said homosexuality is wrong?

Attached: 1509144198440.jpg (770x760, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/global-development/2015/oct/24/the-vanished-filipino-domestic-workers-working-abroad
theguardian.com/global-development/2014/feb/26/qatar-foreign-workers-slave-conditions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because there is no god. Unironically.

Unfortunately

Jesus Christ was gay, you literally can't deny that

based

I am God. Pls send €.
Bless (You)

Fuck off. GOD is real, homos are spawn of s*Tan

choose one of the following
A) accuali it was satan
B) "God works in mysterious ways"
C) it was because of Adam and Eve disobeying god!
D) sin is the prize we pay for free will

All of you will burn in hell.

I can't fathom why. I'm generally a kind person.

Prove it

hot

If there are cute boys there then I don't mind.

lol god did not have mercy on you when he put you in this shithole country lmao

Stop replying to me sodomites

Because god doesn't exist

Mon nègre.

Cringe

God is in anyone, homos included.

Because religions are man made aswell as the holy books. There may be a divine entity, but I dont know why everyone think it had to interact with our universe or even with us.

No, Because there is no gay. Unironically.
But there are Jews and """vaccines""".

>why yes I believe in sky fairies

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

No

Is gay is wrong, I want to be right.

Ah, Dominican Republic. Truly a land of Christians. The retard kind of Christians, that is.

Attached: 15065129798.png (310x670, 12K)

ño :3

So the ancient Greeks were vaccinated by the Jews, or are you going to tell me most if not all of history was modified by the greedy merchants too ?

>t.

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (960x960, 147K)

Super based and spectacularly redpilled

Because you are meant to suffer.

God didn't make gay people, you just indulge in your fantasies of choosing to suck a cock

Allah is very real my brother
accept Allah into your life or die by the sword

Why did god make murderers if the bible said not to kill?

god is a murderer

Bible was written by Satan.

All part of gods plan

There's a reason they insist it's a choice

to troll people for fun

t. closet puto

Attached: image.jpg (523x452, 57K)

Homosexuality is not wrong, sodomy might be but the Bible says nothing about homosexuality.

ALSO Bible was written by people

>people who takes the bible literally

Attached: retard1.jpg (645x588, 57K)

Savage.

because we have free will

snap

Cringe

Why?

bro why do you believe in god after the age of 12? you know its not healthy to believe in fairy tales after the age of 12 right? please upvote my post.

Not him obvs but any real love or goodness has free will. BIG difference between love from another human being vs. being love from an anime waifu doll program to say "Aishiteru".

God is real retard

>Healthy
Religious people are healthier on average dumbass get dabbed on

stop using child labour to build stadiums asap

>God is real

Prove it first.

I would say believing in God is pretty healthy since by avoiding sinful behavior you're taking care of yourself, being a good citizen and not breaking the law

>child labour to build stadiums
The fuck? Is that what they tell you over there? Yank propaganda is getting crazier by the day, can't believe they're still this salty over losing the 2022 bid.

What you need for proof you need Blessed Virgin Mary to appear to you and tell you? Maybe she will and maybe she wont I can't do jacques chirac.

I dont even know what the 2022 bid is. All I know is that Gulf Arabs keep slaves and rape them thats all I know

Why do you need god to have basic common sense and know right from wrong? It's a bit worrying that you need a book to tell you how to properly act and integrate into human society.

>you need a book
Book =/= God you crazy Muslim holy moly I thought Prots were bad with their Bible worship but this is some next level. You really think Book is God?

we don't. most of the videos and shit about mistreatment of workers here is yank propaganda coming out in full force after they lost the chance to host the world cup in their country.

theguardian.com/global-development/2015/oct/24/the-vanished-filipino-domestic-workers-working-abroad

Guardian is Yank propaganda??

>World cup
Cmon dummy Americans don't give a crap about soccer.

your article is in saudi arabia u dunce. we have different laws regarding how we treat foreign workers, and saudis are scum compared to here.

I said gulf arabs I dont got time to make sure I have the exact right brand of gulf arabs

theguardian.com/global-development/2014/feb/26/qatar-foreign-workers-slave-conditions
THERE. Now, Guardian is Yank propaganda??

prove it

Man's G-spot is in his ass and penis is suppose to fill that void, it is known.

Certain *doctrine* may say its wrong, but not god. However, god created every doctrine as well as homosexuals. The best thing you can conclude is that god is impartial regarding homosexuality.

No father figure and oedipus complex