Mexi-bros: I have family from Michoacan. Is it a nice area of Mexico?

Mexi-bros: I have family from Michoacan. Is it a nice area of Mexico?

Attached: mexico-flag-std.jpg (800x800, 69K)

yes :)

Michoacan is really big
So it can be

What are the nice areas?

Im pretty sure Michoacan and Guerrero are two very dangerous states. You have family there so you should be fine. Once you get outside of the cities I would be very careful.

Most CHIs are from Michoacan and Jalisco for some weird reason. I would've thought they'd be from like Chiapas and Oaxaca

Practically the worst state in Mexico.

>tfw grandma's homeland is violent

Attached: homer pepe.jpg (729x567, 119K)

im from michoacan

How is Zamora? Is it cool?

never been there. im from the other side of the state and zamora is like 4 hours away. western michoacan is also the most dangerous part of the state btw.

Morelia?

CHI

what are you asking? if ive been there? if it counts as western michoacan? or if im from there?

If you're from there?

It wasnt a few years back but now it safer

Im not saying that its safe at all, im just saying that there are worst states than this

no. im from eastern region on the border with mexico state

where are u from?

Zamora-Jacona area. Now living in LA.

EL CHICANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A
VOLTEAR HAMBURGESAS... LIMPIAR BAÑOS Y PARABRISAS
``EL CHICANO ``ROBA`` MIENTE. SE TATUA EL ROSTRO`` Y VENDE DROGA EN LAS
CALLES!!..el chicANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES CHICANO EN ``LATIN ???

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

? COMO RECONOCER A UN chicANO ES LA COSA MAS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- NO CUENTAN CON IDENTIDAD PROPIA, SON UNA MEZCLA ASQUEROSA DE MALAS COSTUMBRES Y MEDIOCRIDAD
7- SON GOBLINOS, ABOMINACIONES, LUZ EXTINGUIDA, POR SU NATURALEZA MIXTA DE LA CREATURA E INDIO SALTAMUROS
8- NADIE LOS QUIERE, REPUDIADOS HASTA POR """"SU GENTE""" SON COMPAÑIA INDESEABLE
9- VIVEN EN JAURIAS, AMONTONADOS EN ORGIAS REPUGNANTES CON SUS TIOS ILEGALES MOLESTANDOLOS CONSTANTEMENTE
10- SE LA VIVEN ESCONDIENDO A SU FAMILIA DE LA MIGRA AZORRILLADOS POR EL SONAR DE LA SIRENA POLICIACA

How bad are the cartels there? See any dismembered body parts?

never heeard of jacona before desu. that part of michocan is called zona lacustre (lake region) cause it's close to lake chapala.

what's la like? do you know how to make corundas?

Hahahah, no.

Attached: 9vnz654j.png (2029x1326, 301K)

>what's la like? do you know how to make corundas?

LA isn't like the memes here. Nice weather. Nightlife shuts down at 1:30 AM. it's honestly full of blue colalr people.

And no, I don't know how to make corundas. I barely know how to cook.

Why? I never see many people from Oaxaca or chiapas, its always central and northern states

Holy shit I hadn't realized my shitty state had become so violent, I don't want to move to queretaro god damn it.

My dad is from Puebla. Seems like a meh state, a lot of car companies there too.

being hispanic and living in california sounds comfy

i dont know how to cook either. i love corundas desu, specially if they are wrapped in banana leaves instead of maize leaves. do you have corundas there?

They're around but they're rare. There are special Oaxaqueno restaurants all over LA. Well all over is a bit dramatic, but they exist.

Carnitas are god tier. I got a question though, why are a lot of ice cream spots in Mexico called "michoacana"?

Attached: 1495400401656.png (1172x675, 32K)

>being hispanic and living in california sounds comfy

its alright. I have nothing to really compare it to though. I honestly feel like Spanish language use here isn't as high as people think. Lots of Spanglish though.

There are corundas here, but my abuelita makes em. There are lots of helado places that are owned by Michoacan people.

LA is a pretty international place though. I live in an area where its pretty split between different kinds of Asian people and Mexicans. Most of the whites I see are either Russian or Armenian.

yes, i went to michoacan recently, really nice place for vacations and tourism
pretty safe (considering mexican standards) and friendly people
protip: around there people call each other "mayate", kinda like a "dude" or a "bro", try using that word when addressing the local guys, they gonna like it

Really? Mayate in Chicano means nigger

pretty sure he's bullshitting. i have never heard someone here say mayate except for a crazy lab professor i had in hs and he used it to mean homosexual

Must be interesting in a place that barely has any white Americans. I was born in LA, but moved to the midwest, so I grew up being the only Hispanic. I really should take a trip to Cali, where I'd be part of the majority.

it's a chain that started in michoacan

what happened with your "fuck michoacan and people from there" mantra, though?
sounds cool

My family is from Zacatecas near the Ags. border. I remember going to Aguascalientes and having a good time as a kid. I wanna go back but haven't been back in almost 10 years. How's Aguascalientes as of late?

>Most of the whites I see are either Russian or Armenian.
ARMENIAN POWER X3
also why do i keep seeing mexican-russian couples in the streets as of lately?

also, mayate is an informal name for beetles

I don't hate Michoacan or it's people, I just said it's violent.

Do Asians and Mexicans get along there?

pretty first world and safe.

Real white Americans live in OC/Ventura county and the Inland Empire nowadays. I’d venture that out of the 30% non Hispanic whites in LA County, most of them are either foreign born or 2nd generation people from the Near East and Eastern Europe

Lots of Jews though.

>Near East
So Arabs are white there?

Yeah. I don’t know the gang dynamics but in terms of people, most Asians and Mexicans get along. Sort of the whole “we’re both strangers in a strange land” kind of phenomenon

Filipinos are the coolest with us. Koreans hate everyone who isn’t Korean. Chinese people are hit or miss

What do Mexicans think of Veracruz?
t. descendant of a Veracruzano

Nah I’m talking about the Armenians and Persians. LA doesn’t have that many Arabs. Lots of Persians though

I'm from Morelos and would also like to know. I was born in Cuernavaca.

Attached: 1469256277171.png (922x882, 152K)

Veracruchango ajajajajajaj

veracruz is awful dude

Persians are white there?

On the census yeah
In real life, HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

about morelos or michoacan?

coast, poor, african-influenced food, first spanish settlement...

>Veracruchango
What's that mean?

Damn, why?

>african-influenced food
So, you're saying there's a chance I could be unironically BLACK?

Neither of those would be white in the midwest.
I noticed coasters call a lot of swarthy people "white," who would never pass here. I wonder if that's because you guys have less germanic and nordic whites there.

Morelos please.

Attached: 1519025163769.jpg (667x500, 52K)

They aren’t white at all. I agree with that

The only real large white American group in LA nowadays are Jews.

>What's that mean?
Veracrumonkey.

>all these chicanos
>not a single one from the north
another myth debunked, chicanos are all southerns, no matter how much southerns wanna make people believe is the other way around

He literally said that irl they (Persians) are not

He's a fucking retard
And no, only people from Veracruz puerto (the city) are similar to the Cubans.

Xalapa city and its surrounding municipalities are very different from them.

still white than you kevin

I know a lot of people from Nayarit. What is that considered?

i went to cuernavaca once to a zoo that's kinda like a safari. it was pretty nice. it was hot af, though, the fruit that we left in the car literally got cooked

>no white Americans
>international

Uh huh.

northern states are those along the border, plus durango, sinaloa and baja california sur

I see. Thank you.

Attached: mexican poet.jpg (632x562, 47K)

Attached: 9vnz654j2.png (2029x1326, 305K)

My dad is from Durango, isn't that the north?

He called jews and armenians white though.

Aren't all these central mexico not southern?

Well, at least is not Veracruz

Attached: 78237838738.jpg (620x633, 102K)

?

So, is Veracruz like the Mississippi of Mexico?

Usually yes, but we always end up calling the asian guy "El Chino" or "La China".
When I was young a chinese family moved to my town and put a restaurant. They had a daughter that joined us on elementary school. Everyone called her "La china" without problem (even teachers called her like that)

Attached: chino-720x300.jpg (720x300, 17K)

lol no, Oaxaca, Guerrero, Chiapas, Colima and other shitholes are far worse.

south>
your dad stings with the rear xD
if it aint north it is south

Not him, but why do many mexicans claim chaipas to be a shithole? From the indexes on violence, robbery, rape, ect... looks like chiapas is pretty safe. Compared to some shithole like tijuana. And from google streetview, their cities look pretty nice and cute, poorer than northern ones but much cleaner. Is there a reason why Mexicans dislike chiapas?

Because it's like the poorest least developed state in the country?

It's the poorest and least developed state in Mexico.
Violence doesn't correlate to a wealthy region.
Guanajuato is a fucking violence-ridden shithole right now, but it's not a relatively poor state.

How come whenever I go to Mexico, I can’t post here? Usually my phone goes to TELCEL or Movistar and I still can’t post until I get WiFi

Oh, so it's like west virginia.

Because you need data?
I can post from my movistar on Jow Forums just fine

(pic related), Veracruz is currently known for massive corruption, clandestine graves, shitty weather, and unsettling jungle-like places.

poorest shithole

Attached: oh, lol.png (1752x562, 1.6M)

because most of mexican posters here are classists norteños who hate the south and the indigenous people and always try to shill against them.
Chiapas has beautiful rainforests landscapes and lots of mayan archeological zones.
In fact is one of the main tourist states in the country.

Attached: CHIAPAS.jpg (2000x1257, 874K)

I have unlimited data through Verizon, but it says that it’s banned in the country for some reason

this happened in Guadalajara and DF

Meanwhile the kill count is already at 1,100+ this year in Tijuana alone.

And what shitty weather? Mexicali literally went up to 48° last month.

kill yourself

t. Ind*o from Ch*pas

How do you even post from there?

Is there a discernible different in reputation of American states for Mexicans? Like do you see California the same way you see Texas?

>shitty weather
kek
How is your arid wasteland doing, norteñito?

Attached: pic.png (626x438, 18K)

California is cool and like the future. Texas is a conservative shithole.

>humidity 81%

Never been in California, only in Texas so I can't really tell
Based on what everyone says about California and about their stereotypes, imo I couldn't give a shit about any of those states

No, Arizona is a conservative place

Edomex is such a fucking shithole.
Crime, poverty, only Toluca is a decent city.
Never going back there again.

You know that when people are saying shit about Chiapas is just as 'banter' and is not meant to be serious, right?

Why do so many Mexicans like bands like the Doors and Morrisey? And are corridos as popular there as here?

As far as I know nobody here know what the Doors or Jim Morrison are, and most people listen corridos, mostly after drinking and partying

en Ecatepec se suben al transporte publico a asaltarte
De verdad que es un hoyo ese lugar

Are robbers scared of all the killing or why is the robbing rate almost negatively correlated with murder rate? Truly curious.