Un pays

>un pays

Attached: 1526492534186.png (352x400, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l1EYNoHY1A
youtube.com/watch?v=Y61a2Vh-NdY
youtube.com/watch?v=N0OlUXYl7RA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oui... ?

Non

Who is the stronger one between the army of anglo Canada and army of Quebec ?

Anglo Canada, we would wipe those frogs off the face of the earth.

why do non-quebecois start screeching once quebec is mentioned?

les *nglo-canadiens seraient DÉTRUITS

Yet in sports for Canada, most medals are from quebecois

Insecurity

Attached: imagefield_53e52bacbcbd8.jpg (448x326, 55K)

Well yeah, you outnumber us 4 to 1

Calme toi homo

It's standard Canadian shitposting, nothing worse than usual.

m-mais je te soutiens

Je n'en ai pas.

Attached: image.jpg (449x354, 98K)

independence for Quebec should be the number 1 priority of the western world

Vrais reconnaissent vrais

But then, where does that leave the discussion about government-issued gfs?

Ca, and making it an French-ethnostate.
Since France is in long term coma

Attached: Champs de lavande provence.jpg (960x639, 162K)

''Vive Montréal ! Vive le Québec ! (ovation)

Vive le Québec... libre ! (très longue ovation)

Vive le Canada français ! Et vive la France ! (ovation)''

''Je suis écoeuré de parler de la langue. Ça n'a pas de bon sens de parler de la langue, de placoter autour de la langue qu'on parle, dans une société normale elle se parle toute seule la langue!"

youtube.com/watch?v=0l1EYNoHY1A

youtube.com/watch?v=Y61a2Vh-NdY

youtube.com/watch?v=N0OlUXYl7RA

I will forever loathe my whore of a mother for voting no in '95. She took part in our extinction and ineventual absorption by the ugly mass of mutts living down south. 30M Anglo Canadians, over 330M Anglo Americans, and we are a mere 8,5M. At least my father, and most of the intellectual elite had the decency to vote yes and ensure a nation-state for their children.

When you think of the British Empire, the Poos managed to get independance, the Africans managed to get independance, the Burgers managed to get independance, the Asians managed to get it, even the Guyanese and every other irrelevant island nation in the Pacific or the Carribean managed to get it. We are one of the few people who couldn't get our independance, because we are cowards that won't fight, and cowards that won't vote.

Attached: j.jpg (620x682, 84K)

Attached: btfo.jpg (987x602, 58K)

>implying
If you truly mean Anglo-Canadian, then your chances are basically null since most of Canadians are actually burgers in denial. That only leaves Newfoundland and Labrador, and New Brunswick for Anglos, with latter also filled with a lot of French-Canadians

C'est fini Ti-Joe... On l'aura pas. Les immigrants et les suceux de queues américaines ne nous la donneront jamais.

why are you so mean, why do you support keeping that land so bad you dont even live in it

''Canada'' as you call it can run on its own and Québec too, nothing unites us other than some British kang couple hundred years ago deciding we would be the same colony

Même pas. Environ 7 millions de personnes ayant le français comme langue maternelle sur lesquels environ 5 millions sont des Québécois de souche.

>Let me tell you which parts of the world are really(insert x)

It depends what you consider Anglo Canada and what you consider Quebec.
Most English identifying (pink on map) wouldn't give a fuck if Quebec separated but would stomp the fuck out of Quebec if they started anything on Anglo turf. Most of them find Quebec a nuisance.
Canadian identifying Anglo Canadians (red parts of Ontario) would have no problem fighting a war for Canadian unity.
Most French Canadians consider themselves French and Canadian but don't identify particularly strongly either way..

So basically it's between Canadian nationalists, mostly in and around Ottawa, and Quebec nationalists, who are in Quebec city or wherever.

If it came to a straight fight between these two groups the Canadian nationalists would win because they're smart and crafty and Quebec nationalists are stupid memers.
Quebec nationalism is based 100% on being upset about getting their asses kicked 300 years ago. It's not worth fighting for.

Attached: Censusdivisions-ethnic.png (1388x1214, 89K)

Attached: 1536188394886.gif (236x224, 993K)

Its true though, Canadians of English/British descent are not that numerous and the "Anglo-Canadian culture" is only really present in the Eastern most provinces. The rest is a mixing pot similar to America with more blanket identities.

No, he's basically exactly right except that he omitted Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia from Anglo Canada.

What the fuck are you on about?

Attached: 1494914462763.png (429x410, 77K)

>Who is the stronger one between the army of anglo Canada and army of Quebec ?

This question was already decided in 1759.

What Canadian nationalists mostly do is convince the Anglo majority to keep the French minority on board with Canada.
This involves sending Quebec a lot of money and propaganda.

There was a big government scandal about 15 years ago about a program by the Liberals (Canadian nationalist party) to run pro Canadian propaganda in Quebec.
The propaganda was perfectly legitimate, the scandal was about some corrupt French politicians giving money to their friends.

>visit Ontario
>all signs are English and French
>drive through Quebec to go to Montreal
>all road signs are French only

Damn they really cucked the anglos

PET a du envoyer l'armée quand 2 cocus ce sont fait enlever et quelques boîtes postales ont explosées. Bonne chan si la vraie merde devrait partir.

>not knowing about Canadian nationalism
I take it you vote Tory.

>Most English identifying (pink on map)

The only pink on that map is the Inuit in Nunavut and Labrador. You're either stupid or colour blind.

Acadiens are sort of Francophones and they're Catholic but I wouldn't put them in the same category as Québécois, Despite being treated worse historically they have got on with Anglos quite well. At the exact same time that Québec was undergoing la Révolution tranquille New Brunswick had an Acadien premier called Louis Robichaud who made huge efforts to bring together Acadien Catholics, Irish Catholics, and Anglos in NB. He was very successful and is widely considered the best premier NB ever had.

Attached: Memorial_to_Louis_J._Robichaud.jpg (1200x900, 193K)

Yeah, i didnt remember the name of these two ones. Is Maritimes a good way to call the 3 south eastern provinces ?
A conflict where a side that outnumbered its adversaries 4 to 1 wasnt able to convincingly beat them while regularly suffering defeat and can only claim it winned because of the results in Eurome ?

You asked whether French Canada or English Canada had a "stronger army". The two fought before, and English Canada won. If you want to talk about the reasons why, that's a different discussion.

This is why i said French-Canadian and not Quebecois my dude. I know they really havent been as rebellious as Quebec, but I didnt know about this part of their history.

Yes, NB, PEI, and NS are called the Maritimes. Newfoundland would be except that they joined Canada later after the title had already been in use. Collectively Newfoundland and the 3 Maritime provinces are called Atlantic Canada.
All that said, it is common for Canadians outside of Atlantic Canada to mistakenly refer to all 4 as the Maritimes.

quebecois are my brothers and we will help each other become independent from the *Nglo menace

Attached: albertaquebeccooperation.png (1300x1171, 1.06M)

No, Britain and France fought and it was 255 years ago

But you are the anglo menace.

Attached: 1535842781674.jpg (799x619, 90K)

About Newfoundland, wasnt there a lot of problems when they applied to join ? I dont really remember something specifically, but I think they even tried to apply to the US after a dispute with the Canadian government.

never call me anglo again, anglos are not albertan, we are a SLAVIC province made for SLAVIC people, anglos should be exterminated and deported from alberta which is SLAVIC not ANGLO OK dog bless

Attached: Vegreville_pysanka_August_2008.jpg (3872x2592, 1.98M)

You wish

They're ok, they too long to free themselves of the eternal ontarian.

Honestly the first time I have ever seen an Albertan say anything positive about Québec. 99% of the time it's just some ignorant post about equalisation payments.

the maritimes is a term used just for convinience and you're making it inconvinient

fuck off gord mcdonald you can't change the truth that alberta is not anglo

Aren't the vast majority of Canadians of either British, Irish, or French descent with a smattering of Slavs, Germans and other groups?

Not much difference

Both Saskatchewan and Manitoba are a lot more Slavic than Alberta. Alberta's outsized ethnic origin is German.

people that post that stuff are all newfies (perfidious anglos) that moved here to work in the oilsands and are blaming quebec that they can't get jobs

But it is tho

depends on which part really, eastern alberta is more slavic than german, german-albertans are usually residing in the more southern regions of the province
either way we aren't anglo

>Aren't the vast majority of Canadians of either British, Irish, or French descent

Yes. At least as far as White Canadians go, the majority in every province are British/French/Irish. This is least so (but still so) in the Prairie provinces, where most German and Slavic immigrants settled.

Been to Alberta, couldn't tell the difference between them and the US if I woke up there without a clue.

Yes, after WWII a lot of people in Newfoundland wanted to reform responsible government (they were granted this in the Statute of Westminster but later lost it and became a colony again) and to form an economic union with the U.S.
After 2 plebiscite votes Newfoundland joined Canada by a 51% to 49% margin.

>99% of the time it's just some ignorant post about equalisation payments.

I hope François Legault follows through on his promise to end equalization after the CAQ wins their majority.

English, French, Scottish, and Irish, in that order make up the majority of Canadians. It is regional though

Damn, independant NF would have been autistic but great

It won't do any good unless Ottawa stops telling the provinces how to operate even when it's not within their budgets to do so.

real talk: an independent newfoundland, as much as i love the place, would've been an economic disaster. their entire economy is reliant on fishing, and it was even more the case back in the fourties, they would not have been able to sustain their economy for very long as an independent nation
which is why they joined canada

It would have been a huge disaster. They probably would have just become a U.S. state if they went that route. Newfoundland had responsible government twice before that date and went bankrupt both times, and had to have London bail them out and reassume financial authority. Same shit would have happened, except it would be D.C. taking control instead.

It would be Groenland but with anglos

They were very poor. As I said they were so poor that Dominion status had to be revoked. In 1949 when they joined the average wage in Newfoundland was only one-third of what it was in Canada. It would be like if St. Pierre et Miquélon tried to operate as an independent nation. They would all starve after tiring of fish

With the Libs riling up the anglos and brown hordes against them, doubt it.

This is why I said autistic my dudes

autists run countries well though
see: germany

Yes, rapes, stabbings, and trucks of peace.

They have a tendancy to crash and burn with many colateral damage regularly though.

Attached: PicsArt_10-06-08.16.16.png (2048x2048, 1.5M)

The CAQ surely does better among Anglos than the PQ, at least.

They have a lower homicide rate than we do

Techniquement une nation au seine d'un Canada uni.

Attached: 1505412777870.png (987x715, 299K)

Signs in Ontario are monolingual English. Perhaps you are talking about Ottawa.

Are they really? I always thought all signs in Canada were in French and English outside of Québec.

road signs are only bilingual in bilingual areas (like ottawa-gatineau, west montreal, new brunswick, etc) and national parks, i think airports and the border have them too
but for the most part signs are monolingual in the entire country, you either visited ottawa or you're lying through your teeth

Nope. All of the road signs out west are monolingual English too. The only French nonsense we have to deal with is on food packaging.

Merci Capt. Évident.

I had no idea, that's fucked. It's a bilingual country and we have shared it for over 400 years. That's plenty of time to put up bilingual road signs.

>That's plenty of time to put up bilingual road signs.
why would we do that though in areas that entirely speak english?
is quebec going to start putting bilingual road signs in entirely french speaking areas? no, because that would be a retarded waste of money
just because the nation is officially bilingual doesn't mean that the entire country is 100% bilingual

Ouais... le bilinguisme c'est pas yable en dehors de québec et de la frontière ontarienne.

Québec should and so should you. NB has them in entirely Anglophone and Francophone places. We are a top 10 gdp, I think we can afford some extra letters on our signs.

>NB has them in entirely Anglophone and Francophone places
because new brunswick, like mentioned before, is an actually bilingual province with significant french and english speaking populations
why the fuck should buttfuck nowhere yukon waste a significant amount of taxpayer money on signs that are only of use to like 3 people a year?
something tells me you vote NDP

Attached: 1499870099450.png (785x757, 108K)

Et NB évidemment. Scusé

>new brunswick
>literally the worst parts of nova scotia combined with the worst parts of quebec, with none of the good parts of either
lol
can tell you've never left NB, go somewhere for a change, you'll be surprised at how much better the rest of the country is

Territories aren't actual Canada, I don't care what they do. 2 are full of eskimos and indians and the other is made up of 20 creepy Canadians, 11 Alaskans that got lost, and 200 tourists lined up to drink toe whisky.
Actual Canada is officially bilingual and all government signs should reflect that, whether or not a significant portion happens to live in that area.

What specifically is bad about NB?

BC is supposedly nice but living here it feels like a shit hole. Can't imagine how NB could be worse.

Western Canada isn't bilingual guess we're not actually Canadian.

>Territories aren't actual Canada, I don't care what they do. 2 are full of eskimos and indians and the other is made up of 20 creepy Canadians, 11 Alaskans that got lost, and 200 tourists lined up to drink toe whisky.
i was using yukon as an example, as the yukon has basically no french speaking population
the same could be said for rural sask or bc, it doesn't matter, it still applies
>Actual Canada is officially bilingual and all government signs should reflect that, whether or not a significant portion happens to live in that area.
you have no idea how canadian federalism works, the country might be bilingual, but only NB is at a provincial level, aka the level that matters
stop being obtuse and follow

I actually travel a lot just not anywhere in Canada except PEI, NB, and QC. I did go to Niagra once but can't recall the signs.

who thought it was a good idea putting french and british people to live together

Attached: 1533566137875.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>What specifically is bad about NB?
you know trailer park boys?
imagine that, but more meth, and a few french people that were too subhuman for the american south thrown in

Anglos just won't let us go.

william the conqueror

Britain obviously.

So it's like any small town in Canada but with less chugs and more fros?

wtf are you on about NB is alright, stop bullying

Attached: 1535927229115.jpg (540x456, 54K)