/NEDERDRAAD/

iPad editie

Vorige:

Attached: iPad Commercial.webm (900x506, 2.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gb0BCqgMPmo
youtube.com/watch?v=ycPr5-27vSI
youtube.com/watch?v=1MX4PDsoT48
youtube.com/watch?v=0_RnlOWmZD4
bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-40175458
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=gb0BCqgMPmo

Attached: bishopsgate_bombing_1993.jpg (1600x1041, 552K)

Ik verdien een vd

Flikte vroeger veel maar ik heb het geflikt man

Attached: omagh-bombing.jpg (634x478, 75K)

heej iemand van jullie ooit iemand beroofd?

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao

Heb voor diefstal vastgezeten

Groentekst

Hopelijk blijft die kankerbrit weg uit deze draad

hoe krijg je het voor elkaar?

Winkeldiefstal en niet snel genoeg weg komen.

als ik een ding niet heb is het geduld voor buitenlanders die denken dat ze het recht hebben om deel te nemen in het verkeer

ahahaha sukkel

Of je land vergelijkbaar met Engeland noemen

youtube.com/watch?v=ycPr5-27vSI

ja, hartjes van schattige meisjes

Attached: Toasty.webm (720x416, 1.89M)

wat een vreemd iets om geen geduld voor te hebben
je bent raar, ik mag je niet, ik ga bij de coole kinderen zitten en jou pesten

Ik vroeg om een groentekst

t. achmed

>hij zet zijn verwarming hoger dan 20 graden

Niet met je voeten op mijn lul staan

Maar je bent zelf een lul

Nu heb ik auw

Ga bij de coole kinderen zitten en pest mij terug dan homo

bedankt coole jongen dat je hielp dat rare kind te pesten
wat een raar kind imke

remember a few months ago when england played holland a few months ago and our lads completely took over amsterdam and you pussys did NOTHING
>inb4 it's amsterdam full of tourists, it's not really dutch so it doesn't count
same thing applies to london but if dutch lads tried doing the same thing in london, there would be english lads from across country coming to fight back

at the end of day, you are weak and fucking beta compared to the anglo alpha male

Attached: DY6L9hkWkAAbYHU.jpg (1077x808, 190K)

based

I like seeing angloids dance when they see my headlights coming
they always see it coming too late
angloids CANNOT function on roads

Stop met palen n de oude draad en paal hier

lmao Amsterdam is always full of british tourists and a tiny mix of everyone else.
>did nothing
what should we have done? kicked out dumb tourists wasting their money in our cities?

dutchies are similar to the spainards, you love to moan about our tourists but at the end of the day you'll never restrict us because you need our money
even during the brexit negotiations you can bet the spanish and dutch governments have been fighting to keep easy access for british tourists

bron mist.png

Wie is er nog meer blij dat die kinderen EINDELIJK worden uitgezet?
Niet dat ik blij ben voor die kinderen, maar gewoon dat de uitzetting nu 100% definitief is en onze rechtsstaat naar behoren functioneert?

British money pouring into the Netherlands is bad because what? What do you gain other than hangovers and some bad decisions?

dit is de reden dat hij zegt dat hij uit Birmingham komt.

>what should we have done? kicked out dumb tourists wasting their money in our cities?
if dutch people had any balls or self respect you would have gathered together a firm of hard dutch lads to challenge the brit lads to stop us taking the piss on your turf

but none of you could say anything to us, we had free reign of amsterdam

Attached: 4A7D18A600000578-0-image-a-17_1521831365420.jpg (636x382, 85K)

>What do you gain other than hangovers and some bad decisions?
a good time
memories la

hee man jongens ik heb voor het eerst speed gebruikt vandaag.

wordt sint een junkie? help dit is kut want het gaat heel goed nu met me.

what did you think of it?
speed is alri for keeping you awake but it's not really that fun

stop nu maar mongooltje ik heb britse familie.

Mooi toch dat het goed gaat?

idk i think its fun.

i kind alike it because it makes me run fast

embrace your superior heritage mate
are you a hard lad or a soft cunt?
depending on your answer will show how prevalent the british heritage is

Dan gaat hij het vaker gebruiken

you'll be awake for the rest of the night now though, what will you do?
speed is decent for the cheaper price but for me, i'd rather sniff charlie

Attached: 1510077518024.jpg (472x461, 30K)

I'm a hard lad on your mum's soft cunt, how about that faggot

>to challenge the brit lads to stop us taking the piss
to stop you shouting in the streets? in amsterdam? literally who cares? do brits shit their pants if that happens in their own country? I don't see how anyone would give a fuck about loud brits in amsterdam since that is the usual thing

You brits can't get away with any actual damage, like in the old days when your ships would damage dutch ships that were insured in britain and you dumb brits didn't realize you were paying for your own damages lmao

Attached: fuck you.webm (720x416, 2M)

ok

>dutch drivers are much more accommodating for cyclists and will give them the space
what space?
there physically is no space enough to accomodate a cyclist on a highway, and no enough time to react quick enough when you approach them in a car
stop pretending traffic isn't dangerous anywhere
if you think you're safer taking part in more competetive (dutch) traffic you're dead wrong
we're better at it
stay in your own lane or get rekt
stay in angloid territory
>a lot of english drivers hate cyclists passionately and almost want to kill them
a lot of dutch drivers hate foreigners passionately and physically make them exit the roads (by intently running into them)
>that's the aston expressway,
I could care less even if it was your moms pussy, don't go there unless you know what you're doing. and you don't if you think biking on the highway anywhere was a good idea.
>the aston expressway is the only viable route to certain places
and you think this is different anywhere?
you think I don't take detours on my bycicle to get where I need to?
you're too lazy to do so in your own country, this can not be a real reason to emigrate, and in fact is a very bad idea if you expect an improvement. because on top of aggressive cars you will have to deal with aggressive cyclists. and they're worse. less predictable, and more volatile. especially to foreigners.
trust my word on that.

or be like dozens who learn the hard way every day (all mostly angoid and some ragheads pushing their strollers in front of your wheels enabling you to legally kill a muslim infant)

ja wat kun je doen?
Junkies doen wat ze doen en ze moeten zelf die knop omzetten dat het niet is wat ze willen.
Dat kun je niet voor ze doen.

kerel je domme typetje valt echt zwaar door de mand. Je hapt direct naar mij omdat ik zei dat ik britse familie heb.

Denk je WERKELIJK dat ik dit allemaal ga lezen?
Leer samenvatten kankerhomo

not really relevant enough to be bothered
even the nazi's were just a mild nuisance to us

>druks xd
waardeloos

>haha i shagged your mum
literally reported for underage humour
>to stop you shouting in the streets?
we were doing more than shouting mate
we were bullying the locals and scaring tourists from the rest of the world
if dutch people had any pride, you would not let foreigners get away with such things in your '''''''''''''''capital'''''''''''''''''' city

Dat klopt omdat wij ons gingen aansluiten bij de nazis

klopt ja, joden weg ermee, duitsers bedankt

>haha we behave like savage chimps so we win
yeah okay

>like in the old days when your ships would damage dutch ships that were insured in britain and you dumb brits didn't realize you were paying for your own damages lmao
i know nothing about this artefact but i can guess the people damaging the shops probably had different interests to the ship insurers even if they were both british
idiot

Too bad that’s gonna cost you too for snitching
Snitches get stitches ya dumb cunt

GEBASEERDE Iranon

lmao retard go look up your own history
>the people damaging the shops probably had different interests to the ship insurers
the whole point is that they had the same interests, which is what makes it hilarious.

>Denk je WERKELIJK dat ik dit allemaal ga lezen?
nee, want voer de discussie niet met jou

you don't win wars by having the moral high ground mate
your lads got btfo by our lads
simple as
snitching on what? don't get it
don't need to even research it
an entire country never has mutual interests
the british sailors attacking dutch ships and the british people insuring dutch ships weren't related

SMALL

Attached: IMG_1023.jpg (390x634, 66K)

Rule 7 faggot
Choke on my dick

the small foamy beer meme is outdated and ineffective
i've been absolutely destroying the dutch posters with words and facts and they are SEETHING

>you don't win wars by having the moral high ground mate
brits attack themselves into bankruptcy mate. get the fuck out of here with your weak shit. you don't even know about your own history.

>don't need to even research it
>an entire country never has mutual interests
ah you want to remain ignorant because you can't face the humiliation of reading about british retardation in the history books

negeer pakistanen

hallo?

eenmans

Attached: 515.jpg (480x377, 47K)

>brits attack themselves into bankruptcy mate
no we didn't you fucking absolute spasticated mongole
we defended ourselves into bankruptcy
none of the 'attacks' by the british empire hurt us economically because we were so rich at the time
world war 1 and 2 bankrupted was which was technically defensive
i would rather have stayed out of the world wars but you're delusional if you think britain could have just let hitler do what he wanted because he '''''respected''''''' britain and they would never have attacked us

>we defended ourselves into bankruptcy
ah yes
true victors

>no we didn't you
you have already told me that:
1) you don't know about this historic fact
2) you are not going to look it up

therefore, your brain dead tier damage control attempt on this subject is useless.

youtube.com/watch?v=0_RnlOWmZD4

that's the sad thing
we never really covered fromww2 and it infuriates us that germany managed to come back stronger

if you ask me, the americans shouldn't have helped germany as much with the marshall plan but they needed germany for their own selfish reasons
>1) you don't know about this historic fact
i wasn't aware of the specific obscure british/dutch naval battle you were referring to but i know enough about the general timeline of the british/dutch relationship and wars to use my own common sense

they were a lot of private enterprises in that era not following the instructions of the crown (some you could class as pirates i guess)

so without knowing the specific event you are referring to, it's not hard to understand that just because dutch ships were insured by the british, they could still be attacked by '''rebel''' british ships

>it infuriates us that germany managed to come back stronger
skirmish again soon?
because this seemed to be the reason for the second great skirmish as well

>butthurt angloids want to get a little more rekt because they still haven't managed to learn their place

>obscure
hahahahah how is it obscure? do brits and their history lessons pretend the most humiliating thing in naval warfare never happened?

>i wasn't aware of
>but i know enough about the general timeline to use my own common sense
historic events are not validated by the "common sense" of some retard who doesn't even know his own history and then comes here trying to shit on the dutch

if you want a different event that has nothing to do with the british being retarded and attacking themselves into bankruptcy, read this:
bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-40175458

>A humiliating defeat

>The English forces were totally unprepared for the Dutch assault on Chatham.
>Dutch forces captured Sheerness fort and forced the Unity, a 42-gun guardship, to retreat towards Chatham.
>They then broke through a defensive iron chain on the Medway, allowing them to attack the fleet at its base.
>Finding the ships unmanned they attacked them again, leaving many ablaze.

>Most humiliating of all, the flagship Royal Charles - as well as the Unity - were captured and towed back to the Netherlands as a prize.

Attached: 32186859933_8d65747891_b.jpg (1024x683, 285K)

>my own common sense
if you're the same guy who wants to emigrate to the netherlands in order to be accommodated by car drivers, cycling on our highways, I think your common sense will only lead to a fatal accident involving you as the sole victim

and your posts surely are guaranteed to get wrecked every time

Based on my investigation I conclude that all Dutchs are faggots lmao

Attached: 1535408524775.png (200x200, 84K)

your country looks like a chili pepper

after everything the germans did, they should not have been allowed to get into a powerful position in europe ever again
but only 70 years after the nazis, the german 4th reich is well in effect via the EU
haha ok mate
you are the literally the only country to ever 'successfully invade us since 1066
i respect you for that

right you're an impartial chilean man
let's say you get an average english man and an average dutch man
you put these two men in a cage and force them to fight to the death with their bare hands, who do you think would win?

pretty much.
So stay out of our country or you might get fucked like a bitch ;)

*defends self into bankruptcy*
time to ponder other ways to seem relevant
ah yes
we shall send soccer fans to europe

the cyclist because he's not a fat runt

The Dutch "man" because Anglos are even weaker little boys

>let's say you get an average chimpanzee and an average human
>you put these two in a cage and force them to fight to the death with their bare hands, who do you think would win?
Even if the manlet savage can punch harder, he will never reach the Dutch man, since he is way taller and has way more reach.

Attached: YWATcH.gif (320x240, 2.04M)

I am going to move to your country someday soon and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Not that you should have any reason to want to stop me or anything. I'm pretty agreeable.

Is it hard to find a job with no Dutch? I'll do pretty much anything. I was hoping to go to some city other than Amsterdam, since I assume it would be cheaper to live there.

what type of job are you qualified for or want to do? pick your the place based on that.

reageer niet op immigranten
lijkt hier wel godverdomme de ind

do it faggot find out for yourself

>lijkt hier wel godverdomme de ind

Attached: sides.gif (615x413, 1.96M)

I have worked in pubs and factories. I don't care what job I do, so long as it's livable. I know there's a lot of Irish pubs around the country.

ga terug naar aira goudkop :^)

you've not been to europe, you don't know how famine dutch men are

at the end of the day, you could put me in a cage with a dutchman and a chilean and i could heem both at the same time

nobody cares now go fuck

I wanted to tell you: as long as you don't open yet another half-arsed "irish" pub.

factory jobs should be easy to find.

;^)

same mate, we can get a flatshare together
i'm english but my dad was born in cork

Attached: irish angloman.jpg (1088x1080, 383K)