I just had sex with a married woman

I just had sex with a married woman.

Attached: That feel when you don't want to feel that feel.png (645x773, 53K)

green text

your wife?

SAFADÃO

if she's willing to do it it's because she's not happy with her marriage.

It was a coworker. I had already had sex with her before, some 3 or 4 months ago. It was great, but now that it's over I feel really ashamed of myself. It's like when you feel bad after fapping, but 10 times as bad.

Attached: That feel when dick wont behave.png (658x979, 442K)

god i wish that were me...

good job on the sex lad

Your mom?

idk it is very possible to get swept up in the moment and in horniness and regret stuff like that.

Why feel bad about it? She's a grown woman, she can be responsible for herself.

Been there.
Down that.

It means her heart is divorced anyways

See the bright side of this situation, you are considered a god by most of Jow Forums community.

Cucks are very dangerous in Brazil, they often kill the guy that fucked their wives.

OP is fukt

Altough I know not whether she regrets this or not, I'm certain she isn't indifferent to the situation. She does feel (or at least has felt) bad about this.

But yeah, her marriage is pretty fucking ruined (it already was when I came to know her) and I'm not helping it in any way.

Attached: I cant even think of a filename for this shit.jpg (331x396, 19K)

BROWN BRAZILIAN BULLS

I'll c ya in the next brazilian webm thread being beheaded with a butterknife or something

Attached: served.jpg (676x581, 63K)

?
I'm not OP.

>But yeah, her marriage is pretty fucking ruined (it already was when I came to know her)
then it's a waste of time to feel bad about it.

what I don't understand is why people stay in a ruined marriage. once it's ruined, there's no going back. it's ruined.

who exactly

Brazilians are a lost cause

I think he's a degenerate who should see a priest asap.

At least you had sex for free

You just brought yourself a big fucking problem. People will know you as a homewrecker (even if you didn't do shit, was already broken blablabla).
Eventually, she would tell him and then you would have to face him.

Attached: jack.jpg (400x290, 108K)

yea OP. you better pray she doesn't tell him lol. but if the marriage is "ruined" maybe he wouldn't care too much.

Shame on you for not respecting the guy, you will pay the price someday

Or maybe you are by being the catalyst for divorce. No point getting too worked up over it, it wasn't a good thing to do but nothing can take it back either.

I hope her husband finds out

I hope her husband will know, and will kill you.

Well.. a man's gotta fuck.

based and redpilled

did you cum inside her? probably got her pregnant and the dude will raise a kid not his

Hot

Why would you feel guilty about being BASED & REDPILLED