He is doing great!

he is doing great!

Attached: 1.png (777x427, 641K)

he's my new spirit animal.

sad!

Literally thhe antichrist

hope he dies

Além de doce é durão, ta aí a invenção da rapa-dura. Chupa comunas.

remove this

Doesn't look like it.

He looks really just'd

this

Dude is literally dying

Attached: 1536289544416.png (329x272, 179K)

(and that's a good thing!)

Attached: 1535145649158.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

Attached: 9da.jpg (800x535, 76K)

hope he wins by a larger margin than anyone thought possible
(and then exterminates all filthy l*ftists)

He is actually SocDem so I hope he wins. Fucking commies being jealous that SocDem is the only leftist ideology that worked. He will win and he will kill them all in revenge.

get well soon

Someone with a bit of common sense needs to finish the job.

Shut the FUCK up

He literally represents the neocon interests, you fucking braindead Jow Forumstard.

Honestly fucking kill yourself. South America needs to purge the right wing from all facets of power, including any and all US presence.

Let them do it though, watch Brazil fall even more apart and laugh from a distance at these Jow Forumstards getting swindled constantly. They aren't a nuclear power or any shit that matters so their collapse won't hurt us.

>he is doing great!
Doesn't look like that

We are a nuclear power m8

Gommie alert

It may not hurt you directly, but a 200 million population country falling apart always will have repercussions in the world.

>Muh commies!

Yeah, keep falling for the right wing cons, Jow Forumstard. How is Macri working out?

Ok, gaystin truedoll

I hope he kicks off the Western genocide of liberal trash.

I'm no fan of neocons, but you're an idiot if you really think all of Argentina's woes are just Macri's fault. The country's economy has been periodically going down the toilet for fucking decades now.

>no population replacement

Yeah, he is doing a lot better than Justin Truecommie