Is there a way to breed with a japanese woman without your offspring having the hapa brain disease?

Is there a way to breed with a japanese woman without your offspring having the hapa brain disease?
I gave up on western women but i dont want my children to be huge sluts of school shooters

Attached: yukata-kimono-hairstyle-cover.jpg (640x460, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/crazy-rich-asian-remy-hii-spider-man-far-from-home/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000949
youtube.com/watch?v=gt_EK0lT49U
youtube.com/watch?v=vn6hbcXGmHc
youtube.com/watch?v=T-HWoLVJdoY
youtube.com/watch?v=cYS85XxZMuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get a sterile one and convince her to do ivf with a white chic's eggs.
alternatively if you actually want a conservative woman and have kids who aren't hapa you could just get a muslimah

You have Muslim.

don't breed

children's emotional health is dependant on the father

irresponsible father = emotionally weak child

A hapa jap american kid was one of the most popular kids in my grade above me. Total Chad but also not a douche. Everyone is different.

Ever thought that maybe a Hapa not get the disease if he was raised in Japan with his culture?

I imagine not looking Asian enough and growing up in Japan would probably make you more of an outcast than being a hapa in the West desu

Getting a woman from a weak society only shows that you're weak. When's the last time you actually tried to hit on a woman except when you go to a club or a bar?

Believe me the Asian girls genes are not the problem. It is the men who usually pass on shitty genes to the children.

Why are wh*Te men so beta? They fear the western woman for being opinionated and strong-willed and prefer to settle for a soulless insectoid. Let's be honest here, no one with reasonable standards could be attracted to an Asian. There's something creepy and uncanny about them, it's like looking at an alien. What has caused you to go down this slippery slope user, was it rejection?

you dont think its the asian lack of emphaty ?

fucking never also i only got hit on but never hit on anyone

depends entirely on how attractive they are. Ugly will be an absolutely ostracised outcast but hot will be popular/celebrity tier with white admixture

a christian asian woman sang to me and prayed for me

the only thing western women wanted from me was my dick

Hitler himself admited Japanese are white
nothing wrong about breeding us

>christian asian woman
Stopped reading there.

The only way to produce well-adjusted hapas in the West is AMWF. If it is WMAF, the odds of them turning out 'bad' is greatly increased.

>Believe me the Asian girls genes are not the problem

It is both.
1. Shitty Asian females who either have tremendous amounts of self-hatred (East Asian females) or looking for money (SE Asian females)
2. Beta losers White guys (like the OP)

Attached: 1493161566441.jpg (1898x838, 320K)

Well there's your problem. All your experience is with (I assume not so good looking) women who is desperate for attention and cock. You are looking in the wrong places. Now get off the internet, go outside and hit on some women.

yeah but im not into the whole "asian womin lovu whaitto dikku" shit
how do i know a japanese woman likes me and not just my race?

>us
Only Navy fags will breed with you Joe.

>The only way to produce well-adjusted hapas in the West is AMWF.

Largest news in Marvel movie casting is that Remy Hii (Chinese dad and White mom AMWF) is going to be in the next Spider-Man movie
thewrap.com/crazy-rich-asian-remy-hii-spider-man-far-from-home/

Attached: remy hii_01.jpg (640x425, 18K)

you can't. its literally a random guess

> Beta losers White guys (like the OP)
my gf is a "muslima" risking getting killed just for being with me
did anyone ever risk anything just for getting dicked by you, bitchboy?

This has to be bait

Attached: 1536200829019.png (1000x1000, 742K)

Never seen AMWF here
Japanese women think they are oppressed by Japanese men since ridiculuous asian social construct and they have generally good image to western men for their liberal way of thinking to gender so they arent really just curve for BWC

>they have generally good image to western men for their liberal way of thinking to gender so they arent really just curve for BWC
>their liberal way of thinking to gender
What?

If you intend in going to Japan, keep in mind that you'll always be a foreigner no matter how well you can speak japanese or how well you're integrated culturally. Your mindset will never be the same as theirs and you might get frustrated. They don't see society the same way as you do through your westernized lens.

Not by words, maybe by actions. They might never say what they actually think, but if you notice that she requests your presence a lot or feel genuinely happy by your side, than that might be a good sign.

Attached: 1536340270494.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

They'll only become disturbed hapas if you raise them in a culture or household where their Asian side is repressed or viewed as a negative.

How common are random pickups at a bar/club in Japan?

I think he means relations between genders. I've seen japanese girls saying 'western men treat women well' (japs = beta males), so maybe thats what he means.

that sounds valid for any interracial mix though
what is it about WMAF?

>hapa brain disease
Is this a whole new level of German autism?

nah mate
even them are just bitches as soon as you give them some freedom

Do muslim women date White guys? Or Western men in general? I feel like it would be difficult for me to date one.

That makes sense.

When mixing a person from an individualistic race with a person from a hive-mind ant race, something bad is bound to happen.

you either have to be beta bitch boy for the tolerant faggot points or you have to be dominant guy calling everyone a degenerate faggot

This.

Also OP if you want a "traditional" woman why does she have to be Japanese? Are you sure you aren't just a yellow fever weeb? If you wanted a well adjusted child you'd pick a Latina or, perhaps easier to find in Germany, a Muslim.

Don't be a racist faggot.

Yeah that's what I meant. Muslim "westernised" women here are known as the biggest whores

>something bad is bound to happen.

Nice try bro except it doesnt happen with AMWF in the West (see ).

Attached: 1523162616359.jpg (640x640, 96K)

yeah but south american mix will be lower iq

2nd gen and up are actual whores. Nothing to be proud of if you ask me. 1st gen is quite an accomplishment

>Never seen AMWF here
I've seen it several times recently and it was gross
I've also seen BMAF recently and I didn't mind at all

Am I fucked?

anything BM is shit

I have never heard of a AMWF couple here.

You don't seem to have a very IQ yourself, you should be flexible with these things.

They are remarkably rare and the reason they work is because it takes an extraordinary Asian man to be able to score a white woman. His genes are already good.

yeah but IRL i got brown(muslima) fever.

Okinawans (who make up the vast majority of female race-mixers in Japan and whom the Japs dont even consider as "Japanese") have the lowest IQs in Japan almost on par with SE Asians. SE Asians have IQs on par with people in South America.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000949

REMEMBER all that news when Japan had a "black' Miss Japan. No surprise that her mom was from Okinawa.

*very high
(Also banter m8 don't take it personal)

yes my IQ is not very

Attached: 1534867388428.jpg (351x351, 35K)

>I have never heard of a AMWF couple here.
Nice lie bro.

>They are remarkably rare
You stupid or something. AMWF is the most common IR relationship in the world. Literally the entire population of Central Asia was made that way.

Attached: China_central_asia_infrastructure_0.jpg (920x476, 217K)

what about sapporo?
im half slav is that a plus?

Sure thing, AsianMasculinity.

It's just a meme or r/asianmasculinity thing for sure

pic related: they all have German father and Japanese mother

Attached: 1536370827.jpg (340x600, 57K)

it is hilarious that people like you only think what happens in your small part of the world - the US has a population of around 300 million of which only 14 million are "Asian-American" & about 4+ million are East Asians (Japs, Chinese, Koreans, etc) - and ignores what happens to the 7 billion other people on the planet. Meanwhile educate yourself by watching this about what is happening in Russia + China in 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=gt_EK0lT49U

Attached: wuaaa - Bb7wxmbhg_r.jpg (1080x1080, 209K)

yeah but your flag makes you sound like a cuck
im not in this to be le biggu whaitto cockku
i legit think japanese women have more dignity than western women
how do i know this is legit or just some gay cuck fantasy?

it's not who you breed with, it's how you raise them, stupid. the reason why most wmaf hapas are crazy is because the father is an unstable beta who's incapable of raising a hamster even if his life depended on it.

Knew a guy like that too. If the father is some shithead expat and not a regular good dad then of course they'll end up like Tenda

That and the bullying. Hapas got bullied hard here.

Meanwhile the biggest 'foreign' Youtubers in Japan are White females and they have Japanese husbands / boyfriends.

youtube.com/watch?v=vn6hbcXGmHc
youtube.com/watch?v=T-HWoLVJdoY
youtube.com/watch?v=cYS85XxZMuE

Attached: 17933776_213215035842991_5914502882392014848_n_01.jpg (1080x1080, 158K)

>yeah but your flag makes you sound like a cuck
I just hate r/asianmasculinity thing. It's one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

>i legit think japanese women have more dignity than western women
I doubt that. If you want a girl like that, religious countries are better imo.

like indonesian?
because i got a indonesian christian girl that sang and prayed for me ready to go.

because it's gay if some white guy has a youtube channel like them

It is funny how they list all the prefectures and they all the same range and then suddenly you get to Okinawa and then it drops like rock. When Japan was negotiating with US about where to put the military bases at, they knew they would get tremendous resistance from the Japanese public if they put it on the Japanese mainland, so they put it in Okinawa because they dont give a shit about them.

Attached: IQ in Japan prefecture_Okinawa_01.jpg (746x891, 234K)

Damn the Jap that got with the first girl is lucky as hell

okinawa was under american control till like 70s, and strategically much more important than other places, like sasebo, or yokohama tho

Attached: asiangflifehack.jpg (1381x882, 236K)

Attached: Shrek_angryshrek.jpg (800x597, 51K)

>america exists

>tfw no cute jap gf

Attached: 1536270333818.jpg (383x376, 16K)

Daniel Holtzclaw is a chad and the cases against him are false

Can i even be with a japanese woman without it being being about race?
I dont want my wife to be with me because she has white guy fetish.

WMAF = loser and mentally ill and ugly white male and self hating retarded asian female

AMWF = attractive Asian Chad male and based white female

You can come to Japan and go to a brothel.
But if it is cheap, most of the women working there are Chinese women, Korean women or Philippine women who have dangerous diseases.

Simple dont let your children comback to Europe and la creatura land.
Stay where you are (Japan), love your child with all your heart.
They wont be school shooter in JPN but have higher chance of being sluts.
Because I have never seen Japanese mistreated happa once, its actually cool to be happa.
This is why they are easily become slut, because they get too much attention.

It is easier to manage than sending them back to U.S or Europe. You just have to manage so that they get enough attention, not too much, not too little.

i am not talking about about fucking, im talking about offspring

Is it a good idea to let Chinese and Russians team up again?

americanized asian chicks are fucking gross
i know what you mean

That was rude of me.
Chinese, Japanese and Koreans are similar in appearance, so how about going to China?
Are Germany and China the closest match in the world these days?
As Germany is the most advanced in China, I think that there are so many opportunities to get acquainted with Chinese women.

>i dont want my children to be huge sluts of school shooters
Raise your kids in their mother's home country. It's not the genetics that produces them, but white culture/education.

Bullshit

Cigull already has a boyfriend.

You could become a Mormon. They are super conservative and church elders do everything they can to get their single congregants married. Of course you would have to pray to American Jesus, but if stodgy religious values are your thing they can make it happen.

T. Excommunicated mormon.

literally nothing wrong with being hapa

Hafus get worse treatment in japan than anywhere else

funny that our hapas are total chad/stacy despite tend to have a total loser dads (regardless the race)

I am a Japanese and will tell you one thing.
Japanese women will never have a kid when your annual income is below 55k USD.
Can you make it? What is your current annual income?

Why were you excommunicated from the Mormon church

Because I started selling weed and the deacons kid owed me money and told me to go fuck myself, so I hit him in the face with my skateboard in the parking lot of the church. He didn't call the cops on me because he didn't want to get his son in trouble, but I got kicked out of the church for it.

butthurt Korean detected