How does the pasta nig diaspora behave in your cunt?

Here they've brought great food and high state level corruption even though only 4% of our population descend from them. I have mixed feelings towards them

Attached: pastanigs.png (698x519, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-investigations/2017/10/31/five-families-new-york-how-mafia-divides-city/777899001/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38067343
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They live in Sao Paulo and the South basically.

And they are all upper-middle class

Better than Poles and Africans.

They're either politicians, bussinessmen or chefs. They're pretty alright all things considered.

*Brasil has 20 million and not 27 million...
In fact, nobody knows exactly because a lot of them do not have italian surnames anymore and just a tiny minority know from where the ancestors came from.

They are based

they're all mixed-race role-players at this point that embarrass themselves by babbling about spaghetti their grandma makes and baseball all the time

They used to bring with them a big crime problem, but now they're mostly just known for their food and funny accents.

I have known one poor family with italian surname in São Paulo countryside.
But just this family

They get along very well with greeks, lebs, arabs, afghans and serbs/croats. thats why all of the former are referred to collectively as 'wogs'. people make the mistake of thinking of wog as an ethnic designation when it's more a social one- italians are white but they behave like the garbage generally

>baseball

Thought they liked povertyball and not boringnball

t.muhammad
we have nothing to do with you goat fuckers. fuck off

italian-americans mostly came here between like 1890-1920 or something like that so they gravitate towards identifying with baseball like meme "american" immigrant groups did during that time as a way to seem american

>italians are white
After going to Italy, i think just 1/3 of them would be considered white in a Northern Europe country

>they're all mixed-race role-players
The fuck are you talking about beaner?

Italians-Americans love American football, baseball and basketball. The 3 great NY sports.

At first italians didn't like argentines and just married with other italians.
As time passed, they became argentines.
They aren't patriotic though because for them your country doesn't mean anything, it's all about family (and money). They're good at business and they love anything that's not argentine (they do enjoy tango but that's about it).
I don't really mind them that much, some are good, some are bad. Like any other people.

>just a tiny minority know from where the ancestors came from

I can assure that less than 5% know or have conditions to discover the comuni of their ancestors.
Many errors in surnames, names and they were not identified by the comuni in the Brazilian and Argentine ports. They only identified themselves as Italians, despite the majority don´t speaking Italian but dialects.

>and they are all upper-middle class

lol no, maybe in the rest of the country, but in sao paulo were they are common and i think in the south too, the are tons of poor italo-brazilian, not as poor as a favelado in rio, but low middle class

given that (WE) rule the country, i'd say pretty niggerish

Unlike Mexicans, Italians brought good food, good culture, and conservative values here instead of crime, despair and nonsense

t.rrone

How did they learn Spanish and Portuguese so quickly? It took italians forever to learn English

Attached: taxcheat.png (640x413, 48K)

They're mostly just normal Americans in every city I've lived in, but those yankee guidos are fucking weird. I've never been to NYC but I've met their wops here and there.

Assimilated

azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-investigations/2017/10/31/five-families-new-york-how-mafia-divides-city/777899001/

*talian and Spanish are like 80% mutually intelligible. They just had to adapt to the accent after the 2nd gen

they are just brazilians with italian surnames and ancestry. completely integrated, catholic, loves football etc

>they
weird post

According to the Italian consulate there's around 600,000 Italians in the UK. Not counting Italians which migrated here decades ago. As far as I'm aware they don't cause much fuss.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38067343

>instead of crime, despair and nonsense
do the early 1900s-80s not exist in your head?

Jow Forumstards are so deluded that they think mafia wasn't actually a big deal and was just hyped up by Jews

t. tony ravioli

sicilians aren't italians

>italians in the rest of Europe
Good people

>>italians in South America
Good people

>Italians in Asia
Good people

>Italians in Oceania
Good people

>Italians in the USA
Criminals proud of their distorted vision of the original country

Wow italians are good at integrate with the local culture!

I will probably go to live in France so there will be 4.000.001 italo-francesi

how come there are no statistics for italo-giapponesi

They are all cucks

Bolsonaro and Macri

Keeeeeeeeeek

>4 000 000 in France
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>italians in the rest of Europe
>Good people
good enough, pleasant but not to be trusted