/flag/ + /extraflags/

Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk Edition

Previous Edition: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. don't have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /sp/, and Jow Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

How to install: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums

>Webm install guide (Desktop and Mobile):
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm (embed) (embed)
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm (embed) (embed)
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm (embed) (embed)

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png (embed) (embed)
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com/
About Jow Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png9VDsop.png (embed)

Attached: yuzhno-sakhalinsk-city-flag.gif (600x400, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ysWP9XNCtN0
youtube.com/watch?v=XiJMvDLypR4
youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM
youtube.com/watch?v=tdPs5YXQTSw
youtube.com/watch?v=wrbBC9FzHaA
youtu.be/Aj43zrrQd0o
youtube.com/watch?v=2Hn7Vh71zbs
youtube.com/watch?v=IFbyb5wvG_M
youtube.com/watch?v=-uSJppp-2Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=nRTI4cE1LJw
youtube.com/watch?v=CAXGu81Rk1g
i.imgur.com/WrXHur6.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thread theme - youtube.com/watch?v=ysWP9XNCtN0

Attached: USCounties2.png (6472x4400, 1.54M)

HOLY FUCK YOU LISTEN TO ELECTRIC WIZARD? WE FINALLY HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON YOU PAKI MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: USA 2nd lvl map.png (4200x3105, 952K)

The 3 of us, that is. Although I prefer to listen to newer recordings personally, I can't stand the quality unless it's on cassette or something. I prefer folk or progressive over black personally, although I do listen a little Heidevolk from time to time.

Yes now calm down and stop being racist

Attached: cringe.jpg (600x315, 16K)

shut up nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=XiJMvDLypR4

youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM

Attached: 27953b23216efbab72728d345fd43f51.png (905x197, 33K)

no u

Attached: zx481nqz4nm01.jpg (1440x1472, 451K)

Attached: 24ab54011090df9fd1e08e8882828560.png (624x207, 13K)

Remember when it didn't come home?

Based Croatia

Attached: OHNONONONO.jpg (229x220, 10K)

Prog rock is my #1 favorite genre; King Crimson is my favorite band from prog.

My favorite musicians of all time? Probably a tie between Black Sabbath and Neil Young. Saw them in real life and was absolutely blown away. I've seen a good deal of bands for my age

... and you're back to my bad side. That face turn lasted about 5 minutes

US Soccer sucks ass, so this was expected. I wish this country took football seriously, and I'm not referring to the American one.

Also, best song ever youtube.com/watch?v=tdPs5YXQTSw

ITS COMING

Attached: 1531395003354.png (6460x3480, 2.08M)

youtube.com/watch?v=wrbBC9FzHaA
gonna need to add australia to the green

I'm looking at some of the southerns that come north to with on the fields
and I'm not racist or anything
but damn we are a world apart
they stick out like a sore thumb

I can't listen to prog rock unless some early-to-mid Rush counts, it's just too psychedelic for me. Progmetal is good as long as they aren't bands that try too hard to emulate well-established acts or sounds. Sadly I think the genre is in a rut because most of the "progressive" ideas are coming from heavier acts, which alienates a lot of traditional prog fans - and since it isn't basic metalcore, it alienates a lot of heavy-metal fans. It's going to take a younger DT to get the genre off the ground again, or at least into the mainstream. I once had a girl ask me if progressive metal was like electronic metal, because the term progressive now refers to godawful house music.

It's a shame Neil Young's such a raging faggot though, I'm glad you can separate the art from the artists. I personally think a combination of the money, fame, and age changed him over time.

Attached: 1504997973904.png (427x273, 11K)

to work *

/flag/ has always been A-OK with racism, paco

Attached: 1514598591020.png (504x452, 266K)

but I'm not

>Black Sabbath and Neil Young

Attached: boomer.png (380x349, 77K)

Based

Young has always been a lefty; i mean he was in a band with David Crosby for fuck's sake, and was demanding the South pay reparations back in 1970 (which Lynyrd Skynyrd called him out on).

His music has always been political, but I really appreciate what he did for rock over the politics. I went to his last two Bridge School Benefit concerts, which were charity shows where he played with Metallica, Roger Waters, Willie Nelson, My Morning Jacket and more.

Some prog is psychedelic, but most is more based in classical. Listen to 1973-1974 King Crimson, and you'll find it's heavy as fuck. Another band you'd probably like is Uriah Heep; those two bands never got too crazy into the drugs. Robert Fripp has said King Crimson isn't a band that does drugs.

> I once had a girl ask me if progressive metal was like electronic metal, because the term progressive now refers to godawful house music.
I once had a girl talk to me about rock music in high school and turned out she was a fan of Rush and all the prog bands; too bad she already had a boyfriend and was a bigger lefty than Neil Young hahahaha

Don't judge, but I do love me them monsters.

P.S. Quake was actually a bretty gud game

do you guys like cynic?
i think it's prog too, but metal
can't fucking paste the link for some reason

youtu.be/Aj43zrrQd0o
still getting used to firefox

Never heard of them. i generally am not a fan of prog metal because that's really all there is these days coming out of the genre. I prefer the retro-prog outfits like Wobbler which absolutely kick ass while sounding straight out of 1971.
youtube.com/watch?v=2Hn7Vh71zbs

I like

I had a metal-with-clean-vocals phase a long time ago and listened to them a lot

Electric Wizard is based on a new age take on Black Sabbath so i naturally was drawn to them. I like their Black Masses album; but Dopethrone is an undeniable classic

never like stoner metal desu

i recommend hail spirit noir
psychodelic black metal from greece
been my fav been for a few years now youtube.com/watch?v=IFbyb5wvG_M
:)

This is what I'm listening to tonight. Classic prog; although a new listener would be better off listening to Camel's "Mirage", "Moonmadness", or even "Snow Goose"

youtube.com/watch?v=-uSJppp-2Mw

BASED

BASED and FUCK AUTISMO

makes me think of new opeth

Is Neil's voice still good live?

>tfw scientist have found a way to end racism, sexism and all other isms

Attached: 1536371662569.jpg (640x443, 98K)

He sounds just like he did back in the 70's; one guy who really has lost is voice is Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson. In fact, the time I went and saw them he had to duet with a recording because he can't hit the energetic parts anymore.

Really I see a lot more of Genesis, King Crimson, and Gentle Giant influences in Wobbler. They say they were mostly influenced by those three, ELP, and Museo Rosenbach.

im not into prog rock, so idk
i only now opeth because they used to be metal

Opeth is definitely one of the better prog metal bands. I was surprised when King Crimson went to Mexico City; they sold out the Teatro Metropolitan three nights in a row. Didn't know prog rock had such a strong following down there

neither did i

for me it's Devin Townsend

there was corn in my poop hehe

bumping for more flags

you know why that is right? corn is a type of seed and is evolutionarily designed to be protected from the digestive process so that it can be transmitted and spread fecally. just like how birds spread around seeds of various plants miles away in their poo poo

in a nature setting, your poop would be a little fertilized environment from which new corn plants could grow

i thhink i finished my italian map

Attached: Italy 07-09-18.png (10000x8759, 2.2M)

yeah, corn is cool

if you pick it out, you can still eat it. its self-sterilizing

u first

i'm allergic but thanks for offering

allergic to corn?

when i eat it, my poop is red

stop eating red corn?

>missed /metal hours/
:(

but good morning anyway my boys

i sometimes poop green
do you think im allergic to something?

no that just means you have a healthy gut biome

probably a lot of photosynthetic activity going on in there, its like you gave birth to a little terrarium

what the fuck

ask me how I know you don't eat vegetables

Attached: 4647862.jpg (400x308, 96K)

no i eat them i just dont get why we're talking about shit in /flag/... i mean i get you're sort of a poo but lets keep that shit out

>lets keep that shit out
thats the idea

lmao

Yes, I could really get into Cynic if I tried. Their sound is pretty close to ideal non-heavy vocal metal. I listen to some pretty heavy stuff, but I like to listen to non-synthwave sometimes when I'm with people other than my apartment mates.
Stoner metal is awful.
Some of BTBAM's newer stuff is a little more friendly for new listeners. Try their song "The Proverbial Bellow" by them, let me know what you think (especially if you like Camel). It's a bit more rock-ish than their previous albums.
youtube.com/watch?v=nRTI4cE1LJw

Also, thinking of using this as a color template for my Europe recolor. Thoughts?

Attached: large-political-map-of-Europe-with-major-cities-1998.jpg (1115x1430, 464K)

good old globe coloring
looks ok

Colors are too dark and there's too much brown/dark red

Those were my thoughts as well. I don't like how the colors repeat.

finally got the mouthpiece out of the trumpet

also dad is making me some chorizo
soyrizo i call it xD

Attached: 20180907_230124.jpg (3264x1836, 1.97M)

their journey and evolution through music is something else
Cynic should be understood not so much alongside any metal bands but along with the radical harmonic progressives in the last 45 years of pop and jazz: composers like Milton Nascimento, The Beach Boys or Pat Metheny.

*blocks your path*
youtube.com/watch?v=CAXGu81Rk1g

before fixes

Attached: Europe.png (2715x2771, 765K)

after fixes (fixed Sweden's lakes and eastern borders)

Attached: Europe.png (2715x2771, 767K)

if this bitch would just lose some tummy weight fuck she'd be perfect. her milkers are 10/10. she needs to work out if she wants us to work out, it's only a little a tummy weight nothing too bad. i can look past it for the timebeing

>not fucking her into shape
be alpha dude

does that help with tummy weight? it's literally just a single roll that's turning me off

wanna find out? ;)

can someone give a lithuanian template?

Attached: 1521977136917.jpg (580x679, 38K)

not after what you just said to me

i.imgur.com/WrXHur6.png
:^)

not deep enough
too deep enough?

F :'[

Attached: 1536375365746.jpg (600x900, 202K)

Attached: 21 - Milano.png (853x768, 13K)

its not fair

Attached: file.png (750x419, 413K)

updating my map
one count at a tiem

Attached: Europe 07-09-18.png (2715x2771, 915K)

gave jersey and guernsey some cute borders :)
explain your iceland coloring to me

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-08 04-02-54.png (644x610, 4K)

light green are the regions
dark green municipalities

My name is Andy and this is How To Flag Everything

Attached: HTFE Andy.png (1600x900, 1020K)

there are no flags for regions though, did you just color them if the municipalities were present?

yes

do you have the one with the painting in a museum

What the fuck is this thread?

Thank (You) user, you're going on my map.

Attached: 1527973135757.png (1092x1482, 451K)

no ç__ç i thought i saved it somewhere
post it again pls

hello

added more color to italy

Attached: Europe 07-09-18.png (2715x2771, 915K)

I can't find it