Is putting milk in tea unique to the Anglosphere?

Is putting milk in tea unique to the Anglosphere?

Attached: 220px-Tea_and_Milk.jpg (220x220, 11K)

Don't know, but it's one cause of bad skin among anglo people.

>I put milk in my tea instead of lemon

Attached: soymate.jpg (320x281, 31K)

no, they do it in India and China.

>a bit of milk with their cuppa is the reason for bad skin
>not a lifetime of fried and packaged foods

>India

Part of the commonwealth and directly linked to British tea culture, along with Kenyans who also put milk in their tea.

>China

Hong Kong style milk tea was literally invented by the Brits

both countries are not part of the anglosphere and have milk in tea. the origin does not suddenly make those countries part of the anglosphere.

No, some people in Russia also do this.
My grandma for example was always angry when I drank tea without milk.

Russians do this

>India
They actually brew tea in milk
>China
They got tea ceremony, they got shitton of sorts of tea, I think most of them drink pure tea without anything.

I know tibetans and people of Himalaya traditionally drink tea with butter and salt.

If you can't drink black tea straight, you're a pussy

>They actually brew tea in milk
Had the most amazing Indian chai in Moscow tbqh

If you get triggered by what other people put in their beverage, you're underage.

Attached: 26f3dd51572f6de17259bc8d46b3817ac52f36fd148be8e878ebd7ef1308c73f.jpg (602x507, 101K)

japs do it too

>that cup was probably microwaved

Attached: images (2).png (428x343, 13K)

Sounds weird to me

You can get Indian chai in Moscow only in restaurant, I guess, that's why it was amazing.
However fair Indian chai is only on Indian street served by small pajeet, brewed on dirty mobile burner.

tell your grandmama that I'll fuck her in the ass if she gives you shit again.

Retard

Your flag was upset by putting milk in coffee earlier today, too. How can a country that drinks as much milk as the Netherlands hate putting milk in things?

My teeth is better than being brave like la creatura

>How can a country that drinks as much milk as the Netherlands hate putting milk in things?
Many dutch do add milk to black tea, but it's just not the norm (grandpa did not add milk).

ANyway, consuming unfermented milk is very bad for you, just like eating unfermented soy. It needs time to ferment to activate the nutrients and break down harmful component that weaken human immune system.

Attached: 1395946918618.png (199x211, 8K)

Why are you drinking tea? You're an American, we can't do that.

>>Is putting milk in tea unique to the Anglosphere?

holy shit guys! put milk into your tea and you're part of the anglosphere!!11!!

I identify as a Southerner, shitlord.

Attached: 4802e01b9e17c2059951bf8c346fa5ecdb8457c0.jpg (536x750, 56K)

Cow milk isn't 'optimized' for human physiology, hence if you drink it raw or pasteurized, it will suppress your immune system. But when you ferment it (think of cheese, yoghurt), only the vital nutrients remain.

it's common here

>putting sperma in tea

Attached: 4f84849e.jpg (480x498, 38K)

it's spelled 'cup'

My favourite eventhough Im not American hehe
I still drink hot and unsweetened tea everyday. But nothing beats this on hot day.

No. I drink tea with milk, coffee with milk, mate cocido with milk.

Not really... I do it too

Culture isn't born in a vacuum, you autismal spastic.

Milk tea is popular in Japan. Ask your students in your next English class.

I like Japan royal milk tea, (which is similr to Indian Chai?) They seems to boil the tea leaves in milk

Have u tried mate with milk instead of water?

Isn't that illegal?

innit

it's popular in Siberia, at least in asian parts. Black tea + milk + salt + butter. Perfect for cold winters

This really activated my almonds

Salt?

Yeah, but only a little bit. It's from nomadic times, when they used this mountain minerals as a salt, which is very useful for quenching a thirst, because of water-salt balance in our body etc

It's tatar thing as well

Attached: 1536382707.jpg (450x461, 94K)

>India
They only drank tea as medicine before Brits taught them. Look up.

>China
We put everything except milk in tea.

>milk after tea
Shit taste, literally.

Not often though. Jam (especially of wild strawberries) or lemon much more commonly

Chai is amazing

We sometimes use condensed milk, then again we were an unofficial anglo colony of sorts for a few decades.

>They only drank tea as medicine before Brits taught them. Look up
I seriously doubt that. Considering the fact that tea has been cultivated in India since 3K years, it seems absurd to me that no one thought of mixing tea with milk and drinking it for fun.

Pidorburgian ruski here. We put milk in tea as well.