Boomer dad is drunkenly messaging ukrainian girls on vk again

>boomer dad is drunkenly messaging ukrainian girls on vk again

Attached: LE_FROG.png (1106x1012, 626K)

god i wish that were me

At least with the weak hryvnia they are at a significant discount

That diaspora things

I unironically do this too
I've never gotten a message back though

He's getting a lot of responses. I hear every one of them since I live with him in a small apartment. I told him to turn off the notification sound but he says it makes him feel good. I have to wonder if he's even talking to real women.

Your dad sounds based as fuck

kekd

I just get messaged by bots. What's a good VK group to meet qt grills?

What is vk?
Also this.

ukrainian girls are garbage

oh man, you guys have really pretty women there. THIs ugly as fuck chicano dude I knew years ago started online dating with a ukranian girl and he flew over there and ended up losing his virginity to that girl. I never saw her, but this nigga was legit fugly man. I felt bad for her.

bomer dad is the man
ukie gold diggers is where it's at, instead of a heart they have a wad of cash, they suck mean dick and basically do everything nasty for $$$
a country full of whores

they are ugly inside in quite grotesque way i can compare it with fake plastic food it's looks nice but you will regret if you bite it.

Maybe he wants to find you a gf.

yeah, they're pretty but unbelievably shallow and materialistic, I doubt they even have souls

My sister is 3/4 Ukrainian
Makes sense

based and boomerpilled

It's early morning in Ukraine, I bet most of girls are not happy when old canadian boomer messaging them that early.

>What is vk?
russian facebook

Lmao

but vk is blocked in Ukraine. He's 100% chatting with bots, since no irl girl can into proxy/vpn

lel
boomer fun time
hey it makes him feel 10 years younger