Why is America so fucking terrible? This place might be warm in temperature but cold in people...

Why is America so fucking terrible? This place might be warm in temperature but cold in people. There's no human connection like in other countries, here everyone is for themselves. You see a fat man in his disability's car almost rolling over you because you were in the way, a billionaire buying politicians just to get an extra million dollars, a cop shooting everybody. It's also no wonder why mass shootings happen here. Get on your car and drive for a mile or so. The streets are quiet, the houses all look the same, not even the kids make noises in the neighborhood. Honestly just don't come to this shithole and make the mistake I made.

Attached: 1536313160765.jpg (250x203, 6K)

Go back faggot

Why the fuck is it so humid on this fucking continent?

tr*es

I truly hate this country

go back where? lmao fucking idiot

I can't speak for everything else you said because I live in a very peaceful place but the no human connection and noise thing is accurate. For the longest time I thought that was just normal but after browsing here I'm realizing it's not.

t. Californian

Is this shit you regularly see in real life or do you watch too much (((news)))?

This America (WHOOP)
Guns in my area (YuHH)

I love it here perhaps you should move elsewhere

I get in the car and people constantly ride my ass

People not from my neighbourhood speed trhough and use it as a shortcut to bypass main roads.

In a hurry to go nowhere.

Billions of people just living out their lives.

Attached: 1485945949789.jpg (1200x742, 148K)

You just live in a shithole liberal state.

In my experience, which is alot fucking more than most people on this board, Americans are the most nice, polite, and considerate people out of any Anglo or Western Yuro cuntrees.

I did not think Americans were nice until I lived abroad.

Unironically this. Move to Arkansas or Louisiana if you wanna meet friendly people

That's not true, I live in Florida

>plastic nicety = friendliness

nah

Just stop it fag, nobody will believe this tripe

Attached: 1534241751822.gif (320x240, 1.69M)

stay out of the north and midwest, dumbass

>You just live in a shithole liberal state.
>That's not true, I live in Florida

Attached: Palp_trustme.jpg (1529x1200, 180K)

No, standard American "friendliness" is just annoying and shallow.

Lots of places are bad because people are dehumanised by selfish and contradictory modern life.
America in particular has a problem because in essence what your drive originally was, was a frontier culture, but you ran out of frontier. So what happens to a frontier culture with no frontier? You look in on yourself, atomise yourself,find a new frontier and decide its you versus the world now, society and the economy becomes a battleground.

No, it's not. Goddammit we routinely help each other although admittedly this may be getting a bit rarer as we separate into like 50 different races/cultures.

>Live in NC
>Everyone is friendly as fuck with each other
>go on Jow Forums
>IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE LOL PLASTIC KINDNESS
It's the epitome of "Let me tell you about your country/state" . Fuck Europeans and fuck y*Nks

Its the exact opposite in the west

We like like the opposite of Japs.

We are outgoing in appearance but that's only the social norm.

Everything is empty.

Euros think Americans are so nice when they greet you but that's just what's expected lol

People will BS and invite you to places for conversation same but never actually do

Even north California?