ITT: Jow Forums in 1901

ITT: Jow Forums in 1901

Attached: 1901 east 23rd Bdwy 5th ave - the barrier marking where the flatiron bldg.jpg (1000x800, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvUeo5sagkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the world looked comfier back then

Attached: buenosaires.jpg (700x498, 52K)

the bad thing is they didn't have internet... no Netflix... no Spotify...

Attached: buenosaires2.jpg (1000x692, 482K)

>be boer
>get shot

Long live Tsar Nicholas II, Lord and Autocrat of all the Russias! We celebrate the birth of the new princess Anastasia. Long may her days be!

We are a beautiful and peaceful country, are a cultural and technological center and have the highest GDP per capita worldwide. Great Britain sees herself as Germanic brother to our country and Russia sees herself as ally, even when the alliance treaty wasn’t prolonged after 1898. All in all it is a beautiful time to life in and surely nothing will happen like us being dragged into a war after the propaganda machine of GB and France remps up because we of our mini naval fleet and sperging out because we have a merchant depot in Marocco.

>Great Britain sees herself as Germanic brother to our country
If only Willy wouldn't keep talking random aggressive shit about taking over from Britain as the world's leading naval power. Bad for business.

Meanwhile the US was building a much larger fleet.

It looks like fucking Europe lol

Attached: 86-3.jpg (604x413, 93K)

The 1880s to ww1 seemed like the comfiest of times

PS anyone got steamer tickets to America? I don't want to get drafted into the army and get posted in some desolate frozen waste in Siberia.

Not if you were a factory worker in a slum in NYC or some debt-ridden farmer in Kansas.

Long live our great emperor Wilhelm II by the Grace of God, King of Prussia, Margrave of Brandenburg, Burgrave of Nuremberg, Count of Hohenzollern, Sovereign and Supreme Duke of Silesia, as well as the County of Glatz, Grand Duke of the Lower Rhine and Posen, Duke of Saxony, of Westphalia and Engers, of Pomerania, Lüneburg, Holstein and Schlewsig, of Magdeburg, Bremen, Geldern, Cleves, Jülich and Berg, as well as of the Wends and Kashubians, of Crossen, Lauenburg, Mecklenburg, Landgrave of Hesse and Thuringia, Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusatia, Prince of Orange, Prince of Rügen, of East Frisia, of Paderborn and Pyrmont, of Halberstadt, Münster, Minden, Osnabrück, Hildesheim, of Verden, Kammin, Fulda, Nassau and Mörs, Princely Count of Henneberg, Count of the Mark and of Ravensberg, of Hohenstein, Tecklenburg and Lingen, of Mansfield, Sigmaringen and Veringen, Lord of Frankfurt.

After having swatted that silver-loving halfwit Billy Bryan twice, may we enjoy another four glorious years of prosperity and gold under McKinley.

*gets hand swatted in school by the teacher for speaking Polish*

Ich bereue meinen Fehler, Lehrer.

Every histrorical period has their downs, you could've been born in some favela

Bah, all McKinley did was allow greed and plutocrats to continue robbing the common man. He also started a pointless war and got us a bag full of useless islands full of brown people.

When are bongs and burgers going to stop bitching about maltreatment of Jews?

>come to Romania from Ukraine
>won't learn the language
>just want to make as many shekels off of us as they can
Reeeee!!!!

My cousin went to the Philippines in 1900 and hasn't been back since??

I hate those little devils, I really do. My platoon hanged 10 of them the other week and stuck their heads on pikes.

Goodnight sweet prince.

Attached: 220px-Mckinley.jpg (220x273, 15K)

I didn't expect that. Goddamn filthy anarchist trash. Europe dumps all their refuse on our shores.

Yeah the child labour, endless work weeks, death in every facet of your job, breathing pure coal soot out of the air. So comfy.

Kill yourself you 20 year old boomer wannabe.

Even if you were John Rockefeller, you still didn't have today's health care or modern conveniences/technology.

Who's ready? Can you feel it!

Attached: 220px-President_Roosevelt_-_Pach_Bros.jpg (220x311, 14K)

wtf norwegians just removed the union mark from their flag
please don't leave us

Attached: 660px-Norge-Unionsflagg-1844.svg.png (660x480, 2K)

feels good living in a first world country thanks to great General Don Porfirio Díaz :D

pic related, me enjoying life :)

Attached: 424207.jpg (242x360, 72K)

Some rascal with a horseless buggy was riding it through town the other day. Smoked the place up and scared all the horses off. My town is planning to pass an ordnance banning the things.

Keep that oil flowing, Paco.

a group of fucking micks and beaners just came to my mine and killed all my chink workers and stole all my gold.
guess its time i call the fucking marshalls.

Attached: getty50627466_10-660x531.jpg (660x531, 259K)

Do you guys think the international proletarian revolution will begin in Britain or Germany?

Either way I can't wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=nvUeo5sagkA

It was pretty shitty here that year.

Attached: inicio del siglo XX parque bolivar.jpg (1000x594, 204K)

I love Irishmen. For every one whose hand gets chopped off in the mill, there's 10 more where that came from.

>you arrive at the bandit's lair and find pic related
wwyd?

Attached: 852449.jpg (587x720, 183K)

Reflect on the fact that I'm not a pedophile and that fruit won't be ripe for at least another 7 years.

put a hole between her eyes before pat mcreary and pablo juarez are able to kill me

Attached: DanB_Vaquero.jpg (640x457, 30K)

This is from the collection of Winfield Scott, a photographer who documented everyday life in Mexico in the opening years of the 20th century.

The guy's name is actually pretty hilariously ironic if you think about it.

360 and walk away

This guy seems to have liked photographing young girls just a little too much.

WE EMPIRE NOW

Attached: MckinleyTeddy1900.jpg (1280x949, 371K)

WE GOOD OTHER SIDE BAD

i wish modern politicians had the balls to be this blatant

Attached: santuario de fortaleza.jpg (448x314, 71K)

You should read about what Puerto Rico looked like when we took it over. It was like fucking Africa.

Welp.

Attached: 676767.png (749x432, 134K)

Unsurprising.

Spaniards can't even govern themselves (see 800 years of Moorish rule, all fifty Carlist wars, and the prolonged national fit of autism between 1936-39) how do you expect them to govern colonies halfway around the world?

Reckon this whole peasant uprising thing will soon collapse and the Qing Dynasty will last for another 400 years

McKinley quite possibly would have died from his wounds with 2018 medical care because the bullet went through his pancreas and those injuries are very hard to recover from and have a high mortality rate. It didn't help him that he was an overweight man who didn't exercise at all. The autopsy found signs of degeneration of the cardiac muscle.

absolutely BASED
hope he reigns forever
LOVE austro-hungary, truly god's country, nothing will ever break them apart

Attached: 800px-Ferdinand_Schmutzer_-_Franz_Ferdinand_von_%C3%96sterreich-Este%2C_um_1914.jpg (800x1132, 141K)

Now it's all ashes...

I read that McKinley's pancreas was basically obliterated, which at that time would have been fatal because it was prior to the discovery of insulin. Even if that had been available, he would also have suffered from digestive issues for the rest of his life.

Not too keen on this whole federation business desu, we're too large a country to fully service with one central government. Individual colonial dominions are the way to go.

long live the czech nation faggot

WE'RE GONNA WIN INDEPENDENCE FROM THE SPANISH GUYS

WE SURE DO HOPE NOTHING UNTOWARD HAPPENS

Nice advanced country you got there
It would be a shame if some wave of mass immigration ruined it

bobo digmaan natin sa kano hindi sa mga kastila

Maybe we should have just left you have your shitty jungle rocks. They're proving to be not worth the effort it took to acquire them.

says the nonwhite mulatto

They're your problem now. You decided to blow up your own ship, now deal with the consequences.

absolutely based

he actually married Czech noblewoman

Attached: pickelhaube.png (420x757, 135K)

devuelve cuba, puerto rico y guam yanqui cabron, las filipinas te las puedes meter por donde te quepan.

CHI

I’m going to be sent to South Africa soon, those rebel Boers are not match for the empire and there should be almost no causalities on our side.

r-right guys?

Attached: 30111E0B-5019-4ABD-9BB1-7027AAC3211F.png (3072x3118, 2.31M)