How come black people so funny compared to white people? A white dude has never ever made me laugh

How come black people so funny compared to white people? A white dude has never ever made me laugh.

Attached: Roasted_70711f_6629999.png (1200x663, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KalX0MJ5hQ
youtu.be/Q1-JWNeIEMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That wasn't even slightly funny

Nigger humour is 80 IQ tier

>a white dude has never made me laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=6KalX0MJ5hQ

Because wh*tes do not have souls.

Picked a bad joke to illustrate your point, that is literal retard-tier humor

I know this is a bait thread but check out Norm Macdonald. He has a really good sense of humor.

Isn't this the transphobic dude who masturbates to trannies? I saw him on my fb feed.

What are birds?

this but unironically

Norm is a whinny bitch, to be honest. That style of humour gets irritated, fast.
There is no nuance in a flourish of insults.

i dont think you are qualified to talk about souls

I am Greek

I don't remember him being an insult comic. The ones I like are very long stories with a lot of rambling, or understated punchlines. They're relaxing and put you in a good mood.

Anyone got the pasta of American culture stemming from the negro?

They're not. You are allowed to think that because you are on the other side of the planet and the only thing you know about blacks making jokes you get from US media of black comedians who are actually funny--hence the success.

Black people themselves are notoriously unfunny and inept at making jokes...not even woman-tier humor, they usually just can't even do it.

The only people in the US who are actually funny as a group are WYPIPO and Jews/Our Masters.

Black people often talk about how funny white people are. They find the shit we talk about "Fake" black people to be extremely funny.

Attached: black twitter french toast.png (1078x692, 152K)

Attached: eating haunted black pussy.png (494x334, 85K)

Attached: black man vs sjw.png (540x488, 75K)

Attached: bye bye starbucks, hello popeye's.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Attached: fired for texting twitter.jpg (480x246, 13K)

Because Black people are fascist and stay with their own people
youtu.be/Q1-JWNeIEMY

Attached: black twitter king arthur.jpg (638x664, 54K)

That is ok asians have a hard time with western humour

Asian humour is shit and 9/10 times relies on a straight man