Realize I can't even go to Brazil because the people are genetically Portugese

>Realize I can't even go to Brazil because the people are genetically Portugese
>Can spot a Portugese with my naked eye even though I'm not white
>Puerto Ricans are too black, and ones with my DNA are too rare and the society is heavily atomized like USA

I think I've been handed the Elliot Rodger of existence. I just need to get used to living alone. There's really no way out for me.

The best thing for me in the future is suicide because of my genetics and age. I'm already 22 years old. My testosterone is too high for new bonding. I'd sooner cleave someones head open than make a true friend. There's no where in the world I can go to.

Does anyone else know this feel?
I'm going to die alone even if I get a wife.

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_immigration_to_Brazil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>Realize I can't even go to Brazil because the people are genetically Portugese

Who is genetically portuguese here?

Yeah you're totally unique dude like wow

Portugal leased the Brazilian Northeast to the Dutch for 100 years.

Then a lot of French people came to Rio de Janeiro. But a lot of german mercenaries used to be hired by the portuguese crown, like Hans Staden.

Later in the late nineteenth century a lot of Italians, Japanese, Germans, Spaniards, Portuguese, Chinese.

I would like to know from where did you take the Brazilians are genetically Portuguese

Brazilian mixed-raced people

There aren't any British Brazilians. The closest is German, and I think those stayed white

t. m*Yan scum

I sincerely hope your just LARPing and no one is actually this obsessed with race.

KKKK

Gilberto Silva´s DNA test

Attached: Silva-Ethnicity-739x472.jpg (739x472, 51K)

from here

>1. 1820-1876: small number of immigrants (about 6,000 per year), predominance of Portuguese (45.73%), with significant numbers of Germans (12.97%);

>2. 1877-1903: large number of immigrants (about 71,000 per year), predominance of Italians (58.49%);

>3. 1904-1930: large number of immigrants (about 79,000 per year), predominance of the Portuguese (36.97%);

>4. 1931-1963: declining number of immigrants (about 33,500 per year), predominance of the Portuguese (38.45%).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_immigration_to_Brazil

He is 14% groid, expect him to be very obsessed with race.

This is the XIX century
And a lot of spaniards, poles, ukraines even russians came here.

In fact, DNA tests have shown that Northeasterns are dutch rapebabies more than portuguese. A thing that we already knew

>tfw no African DNA

Attached: 3143A658-5692-4ED9-A7D1-CF7019257A9A.jpg (1543x1360, 435K)

From 1540 to 1654 the dutch companies owned the sugar business in the Northeast.
The portuguese crown only supplied the colony with slaves and received the money from the lease

But most of those Spaniards didn't race-mix, and the Eastern Europeans don't even look like me, and the Northeastern Brazilians don't share in my genetics even if they're Dutch because they're too black and Indian.

*15%

> 15% SSA
> 12% Native
You wouldn't look out of place aywhere in brazil, colombia, venezuela, southeast usa or the caribbean. Stop overthinking this shit bro

I wouldn't look out of place, but my IQ is 116-126.
I can see genetic differences like a motherfucker. My brain isn't built to care about other races as I am a man on top of this, so I can't feel sexually attracted to something that doesn't look like me in real life. My visuospatial IQ is off the scale. (99.88th percentile)

If I were stupid, I could just get a white girlfriend right now and not care, but I'm the opposite of that. My nervous system works too well for something like that. I can't feel sexual attraction to girls that are 15% genetically different from me.

Unless you got to live in a fucking rural village in the middle of nowhere that IQ is extremely normal, like the percentile is what? top 20% of the population? Imagine thinking thats rare in any urban city

It's 90th percentile in-between the two, but it has fucked my life up.

Most people have people that look like them beside them. I don't.

My IQ has ruined my life

I mean, Jeffrey Dahmer had an IQ of 145, and his parents, while white, chose a partner that was genetically congruous with themselves

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer

>His father was of German and Welsh ancestry, and his mother was of Norwegian and Irish ancestry.

Poor la creatura, cursed for life by the errors of his ancestors. Sad.

what do you look like?

Like this

Attached: MyFace8.jpg (1041x1741, 342K)

you look brazilian or argentine as fuck

To you, but your brain doesn't differentiate between the two populations because neither group is your own, so they blur together. I've met Argentines IRL, and they look nothing like me.

You look Mexican

you are crazy, I've been in argentina several times and I've seen thousands of argentineans, and you look like the most stereotypical middle class argentinean ever.

Go ask on hilo latino if you want

>Mexican

I can assure you I don't.

Attached: cristhian-rivera-social-media.jpg (780x439, 36K)

kek looks like my cousin but with slightly thicker lips

You need to see the face in motion

It's obvious it's not the same
The nasal bridge is too wide

The lips are too thick

The eyes too wide

The eyebrows and noses too Semitic and Amerindian

The skin the wrong color and material, different underlying chemicals. The nostrils are, on average, slimmer in accord with the greater structure of the nose itself.

Attached: eHv0t1c.jpg (1920x1088, 415K)

But probably the most striking is the bone structure. It's radically different. There are bumps and angles to my nose and orbits that you can't see from a frontal perspective.

The cheeks are sunken in, etc.
It's just not the same at all

it was over before it began
also fuck your blog asshole

Oh you poor thing, I bet it was your mom who burned the coal to shit out a cursed bastard, You should seriously consider doing something fucking horrible to her.

Attached: 1535165501445.jpg (958x719, 72K)

No, it was my dad.
He's very religious and smart, so he's oblivious to reality.

Why do Indians hate me so much?
They act like I'm Palestinian

If your european part was iberian/southern euro you would be an avarege brazilian

But Brazilians are Portugese, and Portugese are even genetically further from me than Spaniards

I thought it was all just bullshit and white = white, but I saw a girl that had my DNA, but she was Italian, and I felt no attraction to her

I think this means Josef Mengele was right.
The white race can't be unified because the genetics can't be unified.

Attached: Europe Genetic Map.png (986x1118, 854K)

Brazilians are a mix of southern euros, niggers and natives. being like 65~70 euro on evarege

I know, but they're the wrong southern Euro.
If they were Spaniard, I could go on down, but they're not.

They're Portugese, and those are closer to Italian than Spanish.

You just look like a random spic. Nothing exotic or interesting about your phenotype.

Attached: 0ac2c1be3ed6617db0bbd2c7ce262480.jpg (236x296, 10K)

You do m8, not just Mexican you look like a generic latino.

But that's not even a Mexican
That's a Puerto Rican which doesn't really look like me.

>Generic latino

I'm fine with that, but I'm not fine with Mexican.
The DNA is too different.

You are half Honduran...

*Nicaraguan

And Obama is half-white, but that doesn't make him European. He's a mulatto

You're half Honduran nigga. You can pass anywhere from Mexico to Argentina.

I know like 4 guys that look like you all Mexicans too

Mexico is Germanic.

Attached: 17A38E96-DD52-4064-990D-E177B0F79ADD.jpg (266x400, 25K)

a local anywhere in latin america

Passing for something is irrelevant to me. The people do not pass to me.

I could go out and get a white girlfriend, but they're not attractive to me.

Post their facebook pictures

>Mexico is Germanic

For 2% of the populace

>doesn't really look like me
That's the point. He would stand out as exotic in most parts of the world, whereas you can fit in any latino country.

>You can fit any Latino country

But I can't. Any Hispanic man with an IQ above 100/low digit-ratio that is vigilant immediately notices I look different.

The entire skeleton is totally differently, but you have to have good visuospatial skills to notice it

(Nose is thin, hair is finer, skin is made of different chemicals, thinner eyes due to Native blood, thinner lips, nostrils flare-up, etc)

Attached: MyFace11.jpg (1049x1665, 474K)

and another example

Attached: MyFace10.jpg (1009x1953, 447K)

You can easily fit in 80-90% of latino countries. Hell, you could easily pass a local in North-Western India

Stop LARPing

I think locals would be able to tell that someone looks strange

I've noticed this too many times in life for it to not repeat itself. Most wouldn't know at a glance, but about 1 in 4 would see and know I am not their genetic kin with certainty