"The reason the German people are so successful is because most have Polish blood in them."

"The reason the German people are so successful is because most have Polish blood in them."

Attached: 2002summer_friedrich-nietzsche1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

Hitler wanted to merge the Aryan races of South Germanic and West Slavic together. He mentioned that Poles are very creative and combined with the German craftiness nobody could stop this race.

Creative in stealing and finding new ways to express retardation, yes.

>implying stealing ideas isn't good
Might makes right

Wasn't Nietzsche syphilitic and insane or something?

Obviously not for most of his writings and I don't think any illness is supported by evidence, he could've just lost it a bit, or had literally any other disease.

He's basically babby's first nihilism.

Often called the father of Nazism, but most of their beliefs were pretty removed from his especially nationalism and anti-Semitism, two things Nietzsche detested.

>start reading The Antichrist
>soon realize Nietzsche had some kind of fascination for the jews while he hated actual germans

Attached: 1452306697925.jpg (1462x1462, 411K)

he literally reads like a 12 years old edgy atheist ranting in facebook
>muh spic
dont bother replying, im out

spic
nietzsche dindu nuffin
*tips fedora*

Was this before or after he called them subhumans deserving of subjection?

He admired jews and all of the anti-semitism shit in his stuff was later added by his dumb sister after his death because her husband was a NSDAP member and so was she.

As I understand it, he didn't think any race was innately superior to any other, but all races had their share of uber and untermensch.

Nazism was in its essence a mishmash of various edgy beliefs and philosophies from the mid to late 19th century, including Marxism, nihilism, and scientific racism. In the 1950s, a German pastor wrote that the tragedy of the Holocaust happened because the German people after 1871 gradually substituted Christianity for the cult of the nation-state.

Nietzsche was a syphilitic nutcase who made up fanciful stories about having noble Polish ancestry because he utterly despised Germans

His writings often lose stuff in translation, it's recommended to read them in the original German.

>nihilism

He notoriously hated Richard Wagner after the latter started to turn into a proto-Nazi in his later years.

Didn’t most of the Nazi’s insane race theory come from Himmler rather than Hitler?

Attached: 2487D347-DDB8-4494-85AA-5CB2897F7EBF.jpg (544x795, 164K)

he loved horses

brown hands typed this post

I'm not really sure. However, Hitler was Austrian and Austria rather than Germany proper was the big hotbed of anti-Semitism in the early 20th century. Austrians like to act like they were victims of Nazism when they were the most fanatic Nazis of all and heavily overrepresented in the SS.

>Poles are very creative and combined with the German craftiness nobody could stop this race.
haha good one hun xx

Would really like to see a source for this meme. The NDSAP performed the worst electorally in Bavaria so it doesn't follow that Austrians would be frothing insane genocide machines.

lal

Himmler didn't write Mein Kampf

Where does that leave the Jews?

and the reason why most poles are unsuccessful is because most poles have russian blood in them, and the reason why most russians r unsuccessful is because most russians have mongol blood in them

fucking eugenics donimo effect right there bros.

I am Polish you German subhumans

Nietzsche was insane. Hitler was insane. All Germans are insane.

Poles must be geniuses next to them.

nietzsche in a catatonic state post brain cancer is still wiser than everyone in this thread put together including me

Attached: 1517337457132.png (960x960, 324K)

nietzsche was the father of dickish leftist intellectuals slash theater critics with covertly social darwinist beliefs more than anything

literally loved horses...as in, shoving horse dick up his anus and molesting them with ass to mouth sex.

Hitler was also a big admirer of the Symbolist painter Arnold Bocklin who specialized in morbid paintings about death.

It's believed that Hitler never read Nietzsche, Mussolini apparently did. Both of them read and admired Marx.

Himmler was Bavarian and the Austrian mayor of Vienna Karl Lueger was directly credited in Mein Kampf by Hitler himself for inspiring the populist antisemitic rhetoric he used

The ridiculously high number of Austrians in the SS also speaks for itself.

Przepraszam, my name is Pan Niëzky.

I’m a 38 year old German filozof (Philosopher for you obcokrajowcy). I compose music daily, and spend my days perfecting my art and reading superior Polish Romantic literature. (Mickiewicz, Goszczyński, Mochnacki)

I train with my Szabla every day, this superior weapon is ideal for horseback fighting and allows faster and stronger strikes, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Polish fluently, both Greater and Lesser Polish dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Polish history and their Sarmatian code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Polish visa, I am moving to Warsaw to attend a prestigious University to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a professor for University of Warsaw or a music composer!

I own several Kontusz, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Poland, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Polish as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Poland!

Attached: 1508214896636.jpg (170x255, 14K)

Major anti-Semitic hotbeds in Europe were France, Austria, Hungary, Romania, and Ukraine.

Nietzsche exhibited a particular strain in European intellectuals of the mid to late 19th century that amounted in essence to a panic over the rise of a middle class industrial society and increased literacy and education. These guys hated commoners and mass culture and resented the idea that they wouldn't have a monopoly on education and literacy anymore. One can also see this in Charles Bauderlaire who said the masses were mostly beasts of burden fit only to be hitched to a plow. They also found an unexpected ally in European nobility who were becoming gradually less relevant and their place as the guiding lights of society being usurped by the bourgeois and industrialists.

It was also a peculiarly European way of thinking that didn't translate onto the populist United States where the "every man a king" philosophy reigned.

Marx was also elitist like that. European culture always had that notion where the ruling caste had to guide the masses and they couldn't be trusted to decide anything on their own.

WE WUZ GERMANICS AND SHEET

It has been hypothesised he was suffering from neurosyphilis. It was very common back in the 1800s before condoms and antibiotics and sex education.

Andrew Jackson was mailed routine hate mail and death threats as president, stuff that would earn you a Secret Service visit today. He mostly laughed it off and even had some of the letters printed in a Washington DC newspaper. Do same with a king in the Europe of that time and you'd be imprisoned, tortured, and put to death.

Nietzsche is believed to have contracted syphilis from a prostitute while a student. However, his father also died aged only 37 after experiencing mental issues of some kind. He was autopsied and the diagnosis given as "softening of the brain", although the exact meaning of this is unclear.

> People tend to make good choices instead of lazy choices.
> His country is full of people who don't know how to eat healthy, who spend most of their time on degenerate entertainment and vote for an entertainer and clown to lead the country.

So you claim these "European elitists" were wrong?

Yep. In USA if you don't conform and lick up to power you end up hanging yourself or go on bananas shooting spree instead.

>Nietzsche is believed to have contracted syphilis from a prostitute while a student
So did Lenin. His autopsy also showed an extreme degree of cerebral atherosclerosis for a man only in his early 50s, however the symptoms do fit with arterial inflammation caused by syphilis.
>However, his father also died aged only 37 after experiencing mental issues of some kind. He was autopsied and the diagnosis given as "softening of the brain", although the exact meaning of this is unclear.
The elder Nietzsche could have died of meningitis. It would be unlikely to have a stroke at that young of an age.

anti-elitists have to use the term as a buzzword, because when you spend more than a minute thinking about it's evident that whoever is "elite" is better and more qualified which is why we send elite athletes to the olympics and keep amateur athletes at home

Problem was in Europe traditionally, elite status was attained by birth rather than qualifications. The son of a king is a king, the son of a cobbler is a cobbler.

That's true.
Vienna had about 150000-200000 Jews at the time, which was about 10% of the population and was a hotbed for antisemites.

While there was an overrepresentation of Austrians in the SS I wouldn't call it ridiculous.
Maybe if you look specifically at the commanders of the concentration camps.

Well if you consider that European elitists, quote on quote, created ideologies that caused the biggest wars and mass murders in history...

Uggh, the entire curse of this stupid continent through history has always been fighting over clay.

>Vienna had about 150000-200000 Jews at the time, which was about 10% of the population
More significantly, said Jews were heavily overrepresented in the science, medicine, law, and educational fields which of course caused a lot of butthurt.

of course, it's always the elite that creates everything
even in your country it was the founding fathers and not some fucking appalachian hillbilly that institutionalized all the things you people can never shut the fuck up about

Fryderyk Nitzsky

Not really. Take a look at the german wunderkinder during 1700s and foward, lots of them born in poor workers families and they ended up working for some high status guy like a count or lord or at universities. It even annoyed frenchies and english so much they decided to help create the United States to try and change that.

Lol they didn't. World wars were created by americans who provoked serbian nationalists.

Am I having a deja vu or have I read this same exact post a million fucking times now

No that was not the reason, Wagner was an open antisemite from day one. The reason Nietzsche turned on Wagner (after first adoring him) was because Wagner converted to catholicism later in life (together with Liszt), around the time he made Parcifal. He also hated the cult that had come to exist around the composer, the Wagnerians as N. called it.

It's american propaganda so it's probably repeated on this site every day or two given that it is an american site...

>Lol they didn't. World wars were created by americans who provoked serbian nationalists.

Attached: 70.jpg (480x359, 13K)

t. Moshe "Motl" Silberstein

BTW if you guys don't know, the Swedish and Czech posters are a butthurt Putinbot with a proxy. I figured that out as soon as he started into an anti-US diatribe in

>of course, it's always the elite that creates everything
That wasn't the point. The point is that political philosophies that came out of Europe seemed to lead to an awful lot of people dying and stuff getting destroyed.

lmao

Attached: 1369572462623.jpg (485x564, 120K)

Symbolism was pretty big here in Belgium. "The lady and death" was a common theme.

No idea desu. It could be a Kremlinbot but then it could also be some leftist whose grandfather was ex-KSC member and told him wonderful stories of old days.

There was one American art dealer who wrote, "[Bocklin] represented everything that was disliked about the latter half of the 19th century."

Arguably Herman Melville was Symbolist, but he was much more popular with Europeans than Americans who favored more optimistic writers.

It's so obvious. No other country had so much to gain on a war in Europe at the time other than USA. It was their great chance to finally take over world empire status from Great Britain and they took it.

europe is the only place that produces philosophy, which by virtue of being philosophy naturally floats to the top where people who have been warring for thousands of years take it to war over

which is fine by the way, if you start valuing peace over your values or your success you degrade
and I'd like to point out the massive work the US government has put in to destabilize as many south american and middle eastern countries as possible by the way before you interject with more bitching about those evil warlike europeans

They had a point. Instead of uplifting the masses, education and culture were brought down to their level.

I am a exile swede dropout who voluntarily failed my aspirations when I realized how many disgusting anglo lies there is about world history.

Attached: zoetkoffie2.jpg (600x800, 48K)

>and I'd like to point out the massive work the US government has put in to destabilize as many south american and middle eastern countries as possible by the way before you interject with more bitching about those evil warlike europeans
>Fyodor not even trying anymore

Germans are half Slavic actually

But he is right. The extent to which you have undermined and buttfucked your spanish speaking neighbours... You could easily be portrayed as vile and brutal as those russians if I got to tell that narrative.

In the grave of course.

yes, I know that if you scream russian proxy at everyone you won't have to do something as calorically draining as thinking, but try for a second here

European culture in those days was degenerate af. They say in the 1800s that half of Paris may have been born out of wedlock. The church and factory owners had to appoint spies to make sure people weren't fucking when they were supposed to be at work, that was Van Gogh's job in Belgium. Women worked naked in the fields with children in summertime and people also worked naked in factories because it got so infernally hot in there. There was one story about a British textile mill owner who knocked up all the girls who worked in his mill and created an entire village worth of siblings who unknowingly married and fucked each other and produced hundreds of inbred kids.

Romania had a big problem with anti-Semitism back then and for good cause. Most of Romanian Jews were exiled from pogroms in nearby Ukraine. They just considered Romania an opportunity to make shekels and almost none of them could speak Romanian or gave a shit about our country or its culture. They also owned a lot of small moneylending outfits, jewelry and crafts shops, and taverns.

When WWII came, Ion Antonesceau handed over Romanian Jews with such vigor that Germany asked him to slow down a bit, they were getting too much to handle. I'm not defending the Holocaust or anything, but it's hard not to be butthurt at people who only care about your cunt so far as they can make money off of it and refuse to learn the national culture or assimilate.

>There was one story about a British textile mill owner who knocked up all the girls who worked in his mill and created an entire village worth of siblings who unknowingly married and fucked each other and produced hundreds of inbred kids
h-hot

Also quite a few popes were from pisspoor peasant families. And a lot of noblemen started out low as well, we see names as "de Bakker" (baker), "de Visscher de Celles" (fisherman), "Mosselman du Chenoy" (clam vendor).

>in those days

Say, how many anal scenes has your sister filmed, Anton?.

Especially in successful trade places like Hansa in Germany and later Holland with east india company if you were willing to work for merchants and their companies you could make lots of money and up your game. Well, until the anglos attacked them with piracy a' la Francis Drake...

That may be, but I was more thinking about being fluent in Latin and Greek at age 25, which was btw a requirement for attending higher education. The much higher level of music and the arts in general. It is not comparable to the popular muck that came after democratisation.

The classical curricula died out because it wasn't suited to the new industrial, middle class society.

Why are poles so obsessed with saying that germans are poles/slavs in denial

well to be fair a large part of Germans are, certainly in the east and southeast.

Germans and slavs had lived peacefully for centuries cooperating, trading, making music and culture together. It is just at 1900 it all went to poop because french and anglos got so scared that germans would start getting more influential than their colonial empires were.

No it's because the anglos started using their influence through british empire to force everyone speak english or stay poor. They are like reeeally aggressive still trying to do that in eastern Europe right now. More aggressive than the germans ever were.