Latest shooting

So if hispanics(not a race) are classed as white, doesn't this mean America is far below 56% white not even counting in illegals?
twitter.com/CincyPD/status/1038105980964360192
wsbradio.com/news/national/shooting-reported-downtown-cincinnati/aIvKc4xtbYIrCc2soATU0K/

Attached: 5a37ada722378ad408f5df8ec1a5b3c6.png (569x606, 353K)

There are no wh*tes in America, ese, eez why we are so based and redpeeled.

No because 56% is the lowest already. It would be higher if you counted hispanics

AI DIOS MIO!!!!!

finally catching on eh? pro-tip, there's less white people than you think in every single one of our countries.

Yea I've never liked that. We wouldn't count ourselves as white, yet we're pretty much forced to check that box because we're definitely not the other options in the race category.

What, why wouldn't he pick Hispanic

56% excludes Hispanics and Arabs/Middle Easterners. If you includes Hispanics and Middle Easterners as 'White", then that number goes to about 80% 'White'.

meantime americans refuse to consider russians white...

So these are what the so called whit Hispanics look like, really makes you think

If you put hispanic you still get counted as white

what i still dont get is why do they have to fill "race" in these type of reports, when it is clearly getting outdated in the US.
and even then, i dont get the point? maybe statistics?

Who does this?
Outdated? This is probably the most diverse country on earth, we have every type of person imaginable here. Race is a good detail for a description of someone.
Also, dividing it by race is great for research. For example, imagine if a minority race in the US committed 51% of homicides. That’s be INSANE haha right, u can only find this with racial stats

it’s outdated because you are so mixed now and there aren’t segregated races.

The fact that we’re so mixed makes it an even better idea
Categorization by race would be dumb as fuck in a country that’s 90% white

this is what i mean , its outdated since people arent as segregated as they used to be, it is also why no one has even considered doing this in latam, due to how mixed the population is and how hard it would be to divide it

I know Jow Forums would like to pretend otherwise, but the US isn’t nearly as homogenous as LatAm even in regards to race mixing...
1 state is 30% white with 15% Asian while another state is 80% white with almost 0 Asians
See what I mean? It’s amazing how int believes the entirety of the US is a genetic blur lol

The media in LatAm is white and they have no problem discerning race there

Why are Americans so fucking brown and weird-looking?

Idk, why are Londoners?

Lots of propaganda here about how great diversity is.
Lots of immigrants.
Immigrants know that white women can be very cute.
That's unironically why I look like the dude in OP's picture.

dios mio, la oscuro de infernios
ay la abomincion de americas

No, because 56% isn't an actual statistic it's something Jow Forums made up. Hispanic just refers to Spanish speakers as an ethnic group, but not necessarily Latino who only make up 17% of the population

Attached: US demographics.jpg (1163x649, 114K)

no 56 is legit, it's whites excluding white hispanics

Ah yes, I forgot people like Mr Del Toro aren't white with his brown hair and blue eyes

Attached: Guillermo_Del_Toro.jpg (2308x3000, 784K)

Looks Amerindian

Dios mío, espíritu del Señor, espíritu de Dios, Padre, Hijo y Espíritu Santo, Santísima Trinidad, Virgen Inmaculada. Ángeles, arcángeles y santos del Paraíso, descended sobre mí. Fúndeme, Señor. Lléname de ti. Expulsa de mí todas las fuerzas del mal. Aniquílalas, destrúyelas, expulsa de mí los maleficios, la magia negra. El Ogro de Las Tinieblas. La Luz Extinguido. El Insecto. Por favor, destruye la infestación diabólica. Todo lo que es mal, pecado, envidia, celos y perfidia. La enfermedad física, psíquica, moral, espiritual y diabólica. Destruye al Monstruo. A La Creatura. Quema este mal en el Infierno, para que nunca más me toquen a mí, ni a ningún ser. Ordeno y mando con la fuerza de Dios omnipotente en nombre de Jesucristo salvador, por intermedio de la Virgen Inmaculada, a todos los espíritus inmundos, a todas las presencias del Goblino, que me abandonen inmediatamente, que me abandonen definivamente y que se vayan al Infierno eterno. El Chupa-Chupacabras no puede triunfar. El Monstruo. El Abominación debe morir. Encadenado por San Miguel Arcángel, por San Gabriel, por San Rafael, aplastado por el talón de la Virgen Santísima Inmaculada. Aleja a la aberración genética. Al Ogro del Este.

Amén.

Werent americans like Guile???

The non Hispanic White category also includes jews and ar*bs (middle Easterns and North Africans) so it's actually lower that 56%. If you also add 30 million illegals it's under 50%.

Also forgot if you only include people under 65 years old (80% of whom are white) it's basically under 40% at this point